Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,960 members, 7,810,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Interested In Making Passive Income With Just A Paltry #200? Get In Here!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Interested In Making Passive Income With Just A Paltry #200? Get In Here!!! (335 Views)

7 Tricks Of Making Passive Income You Cant Afford To Miss In 2019 / Real And Absolutely Sure Way Of Making Passive Income Online As A Nigerian / USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interested In Making Passive Income With Just A Paltry #200? Get In Here!!! by TerryMcGinis(m): 3:31pm On Jun 08, 2020
A lot of you might probably find it hard to believe but you can build up wealth passively on the long run with just #200, through a poverty alleviation scheme called MTLSTIPEND and yes it comes with referrals at least 3 persons, I for one dont like those, but we are all going to work hand in hand as a team to raise every registered member up.

we spend more than #200 every day, some of us lose more than that to sports betting and other vices, wouldnt it not be wiser to take a chance and try to do something worthwhile with your small #200 for a change?

if youre intrsted
Do send me a pm, if ur nt comfortable with dropping your contact.
Re: Interested In Making Passive Income With Just A Paltry #200? Get In Here!!! by adomuwiner(m): 4:13pm On Jun 08, 2020
they promised you of three people when you registered but ia all lies nothing comes out of it.i am a living witness
Re: Interested In Making Passive Income With Just A Paltry #200? Get In Here!!! by TerryMcGinis(m): 4:19pm On Jun 08, 2020
adomuwiner:
they promised you of three people when you registered but ia all lies nothing comes out of it.i am a living witness
could u pls shed more light on the matter?

(1) (Reply)

Make Money On Whatsapp Without Wasting Data. / Lion Share Smart Contract - Turn 6k To $1000 / 100% Legit Real Estate Investment...get 10%, 30%, And 50% ROI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.