Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,964 members, 7,952,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:53 AM

Come In If You Need Any Healing In Your Body. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come In If You Need Any Healing In Your Body. (397 Views)

Why Pastors Never Performs Instant Healing In Hospital ? / There Is Healing In His Stripes. / VIDEO: Story Of The Newborn Baby Born With Miraculous Power Of Healing In Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In If You Need Any Healing In Your Body. by terrezo2002(m): 6:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
We are created by a God who is Jehovah Rapha(The God who heals). All through history we have seen how God has healed people.
Jesus Christ the Son of God came and healed all manner of sickness and diseases. Right now, He has given the power and authority over sicknesses and diseases to the church.
Matthew 8:16 When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick:
Mark 16:17-18 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Without wasting much time. State your problems and I believe when we pray your healing shall come in Jesus name.
I invite other ministers and every child of God to join us in prayers for the sick.

All you need is your faith in God to heal you. You will testify in Jesus name.
Re: Come In If You Need Any Healing In Your Body. by terrezo2002(m): 6:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
Come in with your requests. There is no problem too difficult for God to handle.
Don't delay your testimonies.
God has never failed before. No sickness and disease can stand the power of God.
Come to the God who heals.
Heal us O Lord and we will be healed.
Save us and we will be saved.
Heal us O Lord and we will be healed.
You are the one we praise.
Re: Come In If You Need Any Healing In Your Body. by EQUALROGHT: 8:45pm On Jun 08, 2020
This is really an interesting topic ,God bless you richly for this thread.
i have a health challenge which I will like brethren to help me pray and ask Almight God for healing for nothing is insurmountable for him.I have serious pain in my waist and both flank of my abdomen since Aug. 2019, I went to hospital nothing was found out ,I recieved some antibiotics from the hospital. To be sincere the pain is still there but not severe like last year .I'm believing God for healing from the book of 2nd kings 20:5 to God be the Glory
Re: Come In If You Need Any Healing In Your Body. by terrezo2002(m): 9:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
EQUALROGHT:
i have a health challenge which I will like brethren to help me pray and ask Almight God for healing for nothing is insurmountable for him.I have serious pain in my waist and both flank of my abdomen since Aug. 2019, I went to hospital nothing was found out ,I recieved some antibiotics from the hospital. To be sincere the pain is still there but not severe like last year .I'm believing God for healing from the book of 2nd kings 20:5 to God be the Glory
You are blessed in Jesus name.
Put your hands on the affected area. I will join my faith with yours.
By the stripes of Jesus Christ, you have been healed.
I pray for you that whatever is the cause of this pains in your body will die now in Jesus name.
Receive your healing now in the mighty name of Jesus.
Continue to plead the blood of Jesus Christ on the affected areas.
Share your healing testimony
Re: Come In If You Need Any Healing In Your Body. by Missyajoke(f): 9:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
EQUALROGHT:

You're healed in Christ name that pain is gone forever. Whatever is causing pain in your body has vanished now in the name of Jesus. Receive your healing in Christ name . (Amen)

1 Like

Re: Come In If You Need Any Healing In Your Body. by terrezo2002(m): 9:17pm On Jun 08, 2020
Missyajoke:

You're healed in Christ name that pain is gone forever. Whatever is causing pain in your body has vanished now in the name of Jesus. Receive your healing in Christ name . (Amen)
Amen
Re: Come In If You Need Any Healing In Your Body. by terrezo2002(m): 9:58pm On Jun 08, 2020
1 Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

Every sicknesses and diseases have been healed over 2000 years ago. What we are doing now is enforcing it.

Claim your healing now. It is free of charge! Glory be to God in the highest!
Re: Come In If You Need Any Healing In Your Body. by terrezo2002(m): 11:20am On Jun 09, 2020
Psalm 107:20
He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.

By the spoken word of God sicknesses and diseases disappear.
Whatever pains that is in your body, speak the word of God upon it.
Say by the stripes of Jesus I am healed. Declare it in faith and you will definitely be healed.
The stubbornness of a disease ends when it encounters the word of God.
Begin to declare your healing now.
I speak now that as you begin to speak the word of God, those sicknesses and diseases will bow and leave in Jesus name.
Re: Come In If You Need Any Healing In Your Body. by EQUALROGHT: 7:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
1 Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

Every sicknesses and diseases have been healed over 2000 years ago. What we are doing now is enforcing it.

Claim your healing now. It is free of charge! Glory be to God in the highest

Amen
Re: Come In If You Need Any Healing In Your Body. by EQUALROGHT: 7:36pm On Jun 09, 2020
Amen and Amen

Thanks brethren .God bless you all for your concern
Re: Come In If You Need Any Healing In Your Body. by terrezo2002(m): 10:00am On Jun 10, 2020
EQUALROGHT:
Amen and Amen
Thanks brethren .God bless you all for your concern
Welcome. You are blessed.
Re: Come In If You Need Any Healing In Your Body. by terrezo2002(m): 10:08am On Jun 10, 2020
Exodus 15:26 And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee.

God is the one who heals. Men can only do their best to get you well.
Anyone who is sick in the body shouldn't be afraid to go to God is the Great Healer.
Steps in getting healed.
1. Believe in God who is the Great Healer.
2. Believe that God can heal you.
3. Ask God in Prayers for your healing in Jesus name.
4. Give God the praise and thanks for your healing.

Sicknesses does not bring glory to God. Receive your victories now in Jesus name.
Re: Come In If You Need Any Healing In Your Body. by terrezo2002(m): 7:51am On Jun 11, 2020
3 John 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

The will of God is that we have health in all areas of life. Spiritual health, Financial health, physical health are all for you. If you don't have it, begin to claim them now in Jesus name.
We must know that the devil does not want us to enjoy everything God has blessed us with. So from today, reject the devil and claim your victories in Christ Jesus.
Glory be to God!!!
Re: Come In If You Need Any Healing In Your Body. by terrezo2002(m): 9:31am On Jun 12, 2020
John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Jesus Christ gives good things in abundance.
He gives abundant peace, joy, happiness, life, health, riches etc.
In Jesus Christ, there is fullness of life. All you need is to believe in Jesus Christ the Son of God. Believe He died and saved you from your sins. Accept Him as Lord and Saviour of your life. Start to follow Him.
Your life experience will love, joy and peace like never before. It is a miracle. Glory be to God!!!

(1) (Reply)

If you have HOLY SPIRIT In you ,worldly knowledge becomes useless & unnecessary / Churchplus With PFN Lagos Launches Get All Nigerian Churches Online Campaign / Bishop TD Jakes – Nothing Just Happens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.