Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

I Don't Know Why Some People Behaves Like This (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Know Why Some People Behaves Like This (photos) (948 Views)

Nigerian Military Behaves Like Boko Haram------inspector-general Of Police Says / If Only Tinubu Supporters Saw Nigeria Like This - (PHOTOS) / Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know Why Some People Behaves Like This (photos) by Cashsteady(m): 6:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
Can you imagine this idiot posting this nonsense in a Nigeria vs ghana dissing group, like how does the post relate with the group.. igbo's pls you people should know where to talk about Nigeria.. enough of all this shit..

Re: I Don't Know Why Some People Behaves Like This (photos) by olamidedivotee(f): 6:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
undecided That's how they do. I'm in that group too.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Why Some People Behaves Like This (photos) by DaInferno(m): 6:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
I like people who say the truth grin

8 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Why Some People Behaves Like This (photos) by SLAP44: 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
Only the truth can set Nigeria free.

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Why Some People Behaves Like This (photos) by Lookwise(m): 6:50pm On Jun 08, 2020
The truth is hot on fake Nigerians's body

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Why Some People Behaves Like This (photos) by Lookwise(m): 6:51pm On Jun 08, 2020
Bleep fake people. They hold down progress

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Why Some People Behaves Like This (photos) by greatdreamer(m): 6:51pm On Jun 08, 2020
Cashsteady:
Can you imagine this idiot posting this nonsense in a Nigeria vs ghana dissing group, like how does the post relate with the group.. igbo's pls you people should know where to talk about Nigeria.. enough of all this shit..
can you be happy to introduce your drunken father to friends whose fathers are responsible fathers?

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Why Some People Behaves Like This (photos) by giftedben: 7:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
I have never seen a man proudly standing tall in front of Nigerian flag singing the nation anthem. Even in school the anthem was a thing of mockery.

Nigeria is a scam and not a father land. What improvement have this country made. In other nations the children of tomorrow are prepared for the future but here we still sing the 36 states and capital.

Still battling with 24 hrs power supply.

This country must be divided. Everybody should simply go their different ways.

YEAR 2021 ASO ROCK WILL BURN TO THE GROUND.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Why Some People Behaves Like This (photos) by Cashsteady(m): 7:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
SLAP44:
Only the truth can set Nigeria free.

Yebos are the problem of Nigeria..
Re: I Don't Know Why Some People Behaves Like This (photos) by Cashsteady(m): 7:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
giftedben:
I have never seen a man proudly standing tall in front of Nigerian flag singing the nation anthem. Even in school the anthem was a thing of mockery.

Nigeria is a scam and not a father land. What improvement have this country made. In other nations the children of tomorrow are prepared for the future but here we still sing the 36 states and capital.

Still battling with 24 hrs power supply.

This country must be divided. Everybody should simply go their different ways.

YEAR 2021 ASO ROCK WILL BURN TO THE GROUND.

You will never see a Yoruba person saying rubbish about his country to another country, fine if you people want to go,you are free and stop saying nonsense about Nigeria to other countries, tomorrow Ghana will come now and be saying rubbish about us.. this nonsense must stop even the pdp you people are are supporting abeg shey the atiku no be hausa?
Re: I Don't Know Why Some People Behaves Like This (photos) by SLAP44: 7:50pm On Jun 08, 2020
Cashsteady:

You will never see a Yoruba person saying rubbish about his country to another country, fine if you people want to go,you are free and stop saying nonsense about Nigeria to other countries, tomorrow Ghana will come now and be saying rubbish about us.. this nonsense must stop even the pdp you people are are supporting abeg shey the atiku no be hausa?

There's no insult as bad as having a man without certificate as president. That's a big insult on nits own. Nobody can insult Nigeria more than the leadership.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Why Some People Behaves Like This (photos) by slimfit1(m): 9:11am On Jun 09, 2020
Cashsteady:

Where did you get your fact from? I'm an Oduduwa man not a Nigerian anymore. Nigeria is finished guess what I'm worse than that guy. I once told a tourist to go to ghana it safer at least he has 95 % chances of coming back to his land. Nigeria 40% chances of coming back. When we get Oduduwa republic then we can work on our tourism, security and electricity.

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Let’s Tell Arthur Eze The Inconvenient Truth. / Bayelsa State Governor DOUYE DIRI Has Been Sacked By High Court / Win N5000 Today By Naming Greatest Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.