Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

History Is Repeating Itself Be A Part Of It Now - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / History Is Repeating Itself Be A Part Of It Now (360 Views)

History Is Made: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Chosen As Director-general / History Is Made Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

History Is Repeating Itself Be A Part Of It Now by Playmaker99: 7:16pm On Jun 08, 2020
Well we all know what happened in 2009 the birth year of bitcoin when bitcoin was worth less than 1 dollar then it began to ride the storm and today 1 bitcoin is worth nothing less 4 million.
Now 2020 the era of etherium, it has begun to ride it's own storm currently 1 etherium is worth about 106,000 naira and it is fighting it's own achilles heel now which is covid 19 which is drawing the world economy back but believe you, me the very moment this pandemic is over the rest will be history. Let me tell you guys why bitcoin is worth more than 4 million naira now, well it is simple the demand for it increased massively some countries started adopting as legal means of payment now bitcoin is too costly to be purchased right now only the top rich dogs can afford it. so now the poor dogs like you and i has shifted our attention to the second in line which is our dear etherium. Are you getting the picture now, a lot of us are trying to stock up enough etherium now there by increasing the demand for it by thousands every day so quote me any where before this year runs out etherium is going to worth more than 300,000. So fellas what are you waiting for why don't you join me let's ride this storm together and come out rich.
Oh and the reason why it took bitcoin so long to get to where it is now, was because back then the world was in analog mode, the same is not the case now the world has blown full digital with with a lot of things happening and so many guys looking for ways to hide there money from many agencies, this is for those that will say how long will it take etherium to get to where bitcoin is now. I know you guys can feel where am heading.
Please this is not for everyone, not everybody is meant to be rich.
But if you feel how am feeling about this, then congratulations we are going to be the next batch of millionaires in no distant time.
Please this is not free nothing of this magnitude comes freely but it is not too costly.
If you have a spare 5000 then you can definitely be a part of this history and together we can be each others support and together we will grow. Please just drop your whatsapp number if you are interested then the rest will be history. Or you can reach me on whats on this number 0 7 0 6 6 1 5 5 3 4 9 just remove the space I will be waiting for you on the other side.

(1) (Reply)

L / A Mathematician Won The Lottery 14 Times! / UPDATED: Three New Platforms To Earn Thousands Weekly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.