Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,955 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

His Sex Slut chapter 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / His Sex Slut chapter 1 (4462 Views)

His Sex Slut Chapter 4 / His Sex Slut Chapter 2 / Chacha The Slut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Sex Slut chapter 1 by aggie2020(f): 7:25pm On Jun 08, 2020
[PG18+] Viewers' discretion is required.

*Excerpt*

"I don't like seeing you with other men." He said near my ear, his strong and warm hands caressing my half naked body and pinching my nipples hard under my crop top that I flinched at the contact.

"I can't help that sir." I said not really interested. He sees me as nothing anyways, so why should I hear him out? I thought to myself.

"Name your price Millions?" He said presenting me a cheque book and he brought out a pen from his pocket. He wrote 100 and ask me to complete any zero(s) I want.

"You are nuts Mr Jude." I stated simply. I can't quit my job, I contemplated.

This man is a beast and I don't want his trouble. I have seen what he is capable of doing. I thought to myself.

*Prologue*

A LovePeddler. A slut. A bitch. That's the word I hear everyday. Wondering who am I? It's probably nothing, I am somebody you should not care much about. The only thing you need to know is that I am into the oldest profession in this world aka prostitution and stripping. I dance for old perverts for huge amount of money. I Bleep men twice my age to put food on the table. The problem is that I don't regret it but I wished things were different. Anything that pays well enough for my education, house bills, electricity, elder sisters ridiculous hospital bills, you name them. I know you guys are curious about me but tone it down. I am Evelyn and my stage name is QSonia. I thought love is for the good girls with nice upbringing but all that changed when the city billionaire entered my life. Everything changed. From wanting to own me to a jealous prick who offered me an amount I can't refuse.

Jude Anderson thought this life was going so well at 27. A perfect guy, billions in his account. A healthy life but all that changed when a bet with his friends happened. At that dance floor, was the most beautiful woman he ever set his eyes on and with the saddest eyes and brightest naughty smile. He wished that the small smile of her was directed at him. Right there, he knows he want her and that's what he's going to do.

*Chapter One*

Evelyn P.O.V

(If only it was different)

8:30pm

"Yeah, harder," I shouted. More like pretending that I like it. I hate it, the sex wasn't any good. He was too old, his penis too small.

He pays good money for a night so I had to pretend to be into it.

"Yeah, take it you slut." He said like his dick was doing any magic.

"Yeah daddy harder, please Bleep me," I said in a bored expression.

This man is a very disgusting pig, he doesn't care about anyones feeling, he has been on the news lately probably about rape of minors but he gets away with it.

How? He is rich and Nigerians don't care a wink. They even praised him.

He came at last depositing his shitty semen in the condom and looked at me as if I was a dirty.

"Get out you dirty slut" He said and I stood up, dressed up and left the room.

I had two customers and today being Saturday, I have an all-night with the senator.

So I have to prepare. Or do I mention? The senator has a wife and he just approved a bills that punishes adulterers in the northern part while he is the hypocrite in hiding.

"Hey bae, are you still coming? It's Gavins birthday, and he want you personally to lap dance him" My colleague said as I made it inside the workers’ change room.

I had a shitty day today, so no thank you." I replied shortly which made her a bit angry judging by her expression.
"He offered almost a 500k naira, we share it equally," she said which seems attractive but I can't postpone the senator's appointment.

"That cranky hypocrite booked me all night, I am sorry." I replied and her disappointed look on her face made me even regret my decision.

Jenny has always been there for me.

I know Gavin made sure she is bringing me, the guy is just too obsessed with me for my liking.

"Oh! That's bad, I try and explain then, Good luck." She said after dressing up. Hitting the locker hard in a fit and left.

Well, that didn't go as planned.

My phone ranged and it was my neighbor Aria calling.
Why is she calling me?' I pondered while I picked the call in case of emergency that I need to take care of.

"Hello," her soft voice said over the phone.

"Hey, whats up?" I replied casually.

"An angry drunk old man is here, saying stuff about being your father. Do you think I should call the police?" She said her voice indicating that she might be very uncomfortable right now.

"Dark skinned, white hair on the left side of his hair?" I asked to make sure I don't run back home to meet an angry stalker that's obsessed with acquiring me.

"Yes. You know him?" She asked confused and as bad as I want to deny it. It's the truth.

"Yes," I said really embarrassed.

"Ummm..okay," she said like what I just said now is weird and hung up.

Why won't this man stop ruining my poor life?

I made it downstairs after dressing up in my very revealing mini Versace skirt and a short crop top which didn't help hide my cleavage at all.

I hate when all eyes are on me, I am a prostitute but am not used to too many eyes on me.
I mean what kind of lame stripper am I?

My boss approached me with her over-powdered face.

"Mrs M." I said respectfully like always.

"Well… I just cancelled the senator appointment, Tasha just went in your place, someone requested for you personally and the senator doesn't come close to him." She finished, her expression full of jealousy, she always hated me but my body is good business for her.

I don't get why though? She owns the place and she is the love-vendor and I am nothing but a sex worker under her.

"Okay, which room?" I replied and with my reply you can tell I wasn't really interested but good money is good money.

I have an elder sister that needed a heart transplant, the more money I pay, the more the chance of her name being in the top 5 of the hospital.

Did I mention, I was done with school? I studied Law, which was definitely a waste of my time if you ask me.

Room 45," she said and scoffed.

"Better not Bleep this one up, Bleep him like you do with others, even if you don't like it. Fake it till you yourself believe it." She continued and I nodded.

She left to engage with some clients and I went up to room 45.

I just want to settle my Dad problem then come back but now, I don't get to do it.

Poor Aria, she will have to deal with my deadbeat of Father shit.

I texted Aria my neighbor to give my dad the keys to sleep inside.

Am not that cold-hearted like him, even if he was a monster, I wouldn't let him sleep outside.

I got an 'Okay' as a reply from her and then I knocked at the door.

To my surprise, a very handsome dude opened the door with a naughty smirk on his face and by his look.

He probably wished I was naked already. What a pervert.

"Thought you object to my request, please do come in," he said and opened the door a bit wider and I stepped in elegantly. He shut the door behind him.

I was amazed how romantic the room view seemed.
Red wine, dark red lights. I pray this guy will not be clingy person and does not request for a kiss.

I need to clear things up before it's get out of hand.

"I don't kiss my client," I said out of nowhere. He smirked and replied.

"You beg for it, when am done with you." He said with confidence his tone full of arrogance and he sat down on the cozy looking couch.

He took his wine glass from the table and sipped it a bit.

"I take your word for it." I said remembering what Mrs M said earlier. I should not Bleep this up.

"Sit, let's drink first." He commanded and I was afraid, maybe he had drugged the wine. As if he read my mind.

He called room service for another bottle of champagne and in less than 2 minutes, it was brought to his room, this wine cost not less than 750k.

Who the Bleep is this dude? I wondered.

"So, now open it and drink." He said handling me the bottle.

Thanks." I said with a fake smile that I think seems genuine enough.
Fake smile, fake laughs, fake moaning. I trained myself to do that just perfect.

"I don't force my women Sonia or should I call you Evelyn No?" He said and I was very curious to know how he knew my name.

"Stalker much aren't we?" I questioned him and he chuckled like a psycho or something.

"You don't know how much I want you," He said standing up and I was pondering what he is doing or about to do.

"Well, can we cut this conversation short?" I asked him.

"I want to get to know you, maybe next time we have sex or I can even hire you for a week if I wish, you are the most expensive of all the girls, please make my money worth it." He finished like he owns the whole globe.

What's this? This is New. No client has ever asked me about myself.

"Not that I care, I just like getting to know the women I Bleep before the Bleep." He added.

"Well, I can't tell you any of that," I said making sure my eyes were clear of any emotions.

"I know with all the money you are earning, you might at least get an education. I said I want to know you." He finished sounding pissed or something.

I stood up, tired of the conversation and approached his stance.

I reached for his belt and slowly bent down and unzipped his trousers. I know this is a bold move but..anything to avoid talking about my misery self.

"What are you doing? I didn't tell you so," he said moaning at the contact of my warm hand on his bare eight inch cock.

This guy d**k is something else, thick, veiny and neat like I love it.
"Sucking you off," I said holding eye contact with him.

I sucked his hard wood till precum linked from it.

I nippled in the dark head which made him moan out loud.
I noticed that Everytime my hand went to his waist, he nearly lost it.

"Stand up you LovePeddler" he said his tone demeaning but am used to it anyway.

He gently removed my crop top and throw it on the floor across the large room.

I wasn't wearing a bra, so it was easy for him to access me.

With steady effort, he greased my mulberry like nipples with his hot tongue that left my belly skin laced goosebumps. The touch of his tongue was feint so I was raising my diaphragm to feel the full contact of his tongue. Who was I not to get wet after such a splendid romantic encounter....

"Lie down" He said husking, his tone screams power and I find it too sexy.

His rippling muscles too hot to stare at.
This guy is the definition of sexy.

I heed his request and laid down on the white piece of soft fabric, opening my legs too wide for him.

He smirked at the view of my pussy.

He slowly teased me with his teeth, from my nipples to my thighs, his wet tongue making me want more.
I was so wet now that the only thing I needed was his dick.

He tore my panties away with his teeth and a smirk and grin on his handsome face like he won a prize or something.

The guy was an ex­pert. He knew the mys­tery of what tongues were for. I felt My body shud­der as the guy warm tongue snaked up to­ward my clit. I shiv­ered with de­light as his fin­gers ca­ressed my bounc­ing cheeks, then moved down and into my puck­ered shit­hole.

I felt the guy skilled tongue set­tle on my throb­bing clit for a sec­ond. There was a mo­ment when I hung in the air, tee­ter­ing on the brink of a sex­ual ex­plo­sion. Then it hap­pened. I felt a pair of thick, hot wet lips clos­ing around that tiny, spark­ing knob. He was ap­ply­ing suc­tion. I felt some­thing hard knot­ting up in my belly as de­light­ful spasms upped through my aching pussy.

“Ohhhh!” I moaned loudly and by his reaction, the sound is like music to his ears.

" You like that don't you? Begging to cum like a bitch" he said as he fingered my pussy with four of his long fingers.

He brought out a condom on the nightstand beside us and filled his self. His dick magnum that it can't enter the rubber very well.

He gently entered me with his thick veiny C**k, I haven't had something like this in a while.

His strokes were gentle at first but got fast and hard as he rammed into my pussy which seems overworked for today.
“Ever been butt-bleeped be­fore? Like I said, I love asses. And yours looks like it’s gonna be one hell of prize for my cock!” He growled as he slid the other thumb into the hole, then pried my ass­hole open.

I couldn't mutter a word, the feeling.. the sex was all too much. He paid attention to every part of my body. He sucked my breast like his life depended on it, his mouth nippling on my hard erect nipples.

After he was done fucking my pussy, we changed to doggy style, giving him much view to my asshole.

"You look beautiful" he said in a softer tone of voice, hoping to coax me out from the pain that comes with anal fucking.

He entered inside my puckered hole which he fingered a while ago. The pain too much and his animalistic like moan helped the distraction.

After a long while, I began to enjoy the sensation of being bleeped anally. It's just hitting the g spot right away.

To my utter surprise, I enjoyed this encounter and it's not like me.

We bleeped all midnight and my whole body ache from the session, he was right, he did know his way around a woman's body, it had me moaning for more.

I woke up to an empty bed and a piece of letter on the nightstand table.

I had a great time,' written on it with a very creative handwriting.

This guy has the whole package but dating is not my strong suit or feelings. I end up hurting them anyways.

I scoffed at that as I drop the piece of paper on the ground and muttered to myself.

'Cheesy are we?'

I got down, dressed up and left Kink paradise. It is a very expensive LovePeddler house.

I got home to see my Dad sleeping on the couch and it wasn't a pleasant sight.

The man abandoned us when things went South with elder sisters health and had the gut to come here drunk.

"Get out Dad," I said looking through my fridge for anything to drink right now.

I took a 100 percent orange juice drink and sipped the cold drink like my life depended on it.

Am sorry, please forgive me Evelyn," my dad said like he meant it.

"How much do you want now?" I asked getting to the point.

"250k, I had problem with gambling and"
I cut him off really angry that the only reason he shows up at my house is money.

Not about moms whereabouts or my sisters health.

"You always have problem dad, please go. I will transfer the money this morning." I said hiding my hurt and how much I wanted to break down.

"Thank you, can I eat breakfast?" He asked and his stomach grumbled.

"No, take the money I am sending to you and eat, you don't get to eat anything." I said showing him the way to door. He made a little pissed expression and left.

Immediately as the door got closed, I broke down, crying like I never did.

I got startled when I saw a message pop up on my phone screen next to me.

'Hey, I need you at my penthouse, I booked you for a week,' an unknown texted.

'You are?'

Anderson Jude,' he texted back.

Shit! Next week is Helen's birthday, I can't miss it but I can't afford to lose this money too.

Mrs M was right, this guy is loaded

I haven't received the payment,' I texted back.

'Check again,' he said.

It turned out he did transfer the money. At least I have enough for dad, and my sister, I thought

I kept looking at the big amount of money on my screen. How didn't they freeze my account for this large amount?

'What time?' I texted back.

'Tomorrow maybe? My girlfriend is in town and I expect her to be traveling to Britain next week for a meeting, so tomorrow or next sound okay,' he texted back.

He has a girlfriend, when you think you have seen it all.

'Okay sir,' I replied shortly.

Wow! This guy is a bigger jerk than I expected. poor girl, I wouldn't want to be in her place.

That's why I hate dating and relationships, it's exhausting and time wasting too.

I tossed my phone on the couch and made my way to my bathroom, drenching myself in a warm bath in the tub.

All my body was aching and I needed to relax.

Chikeleze Nancy
All right reserved

Re: His Sex Slut chapter 1 by aggie2020(f): 7:35pm On Jun 08, 2020
Naira land is just fucking up my story.

I definitely used *WHOR*

Changeed to lovepeddler?
What century are we? 16th?
Re: His Sex Slut chapter 1 by goldwaters(f): 1:53am On Jun 09, 2020
aggie2020:
Naira land is just fucking up my story.

I definitely used *WHOR*

Changeed to lovepeddler?
What century are we? 16th?
I can imagine ��

Nice so far though

1 Like

Re: His Sex Slut chapter 1 by Lakesc: 6:06am On Jun 09, 2020
Thanks OP, following jeje...

1 Like

Re: His Sex Slut chapter 1 by Elvictor: 6:33am On Jun 09, 2020
are you gonna create another trend for chapter 2?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Sex Slut chapter 1 by aggie2020(f): 7:54pm On Jun 09, 2020
Elvictor:
are you gonna create another trend for chapter 2?

Nope, the Same thread.

1 Like

Re: His Sex Slut chapter 1 by Elvictor: 8:36pm On Jun 09, 2020
aggie2020:

Nope, the Same thread.
sorry, it was just the title that culminated the question.

1 Like

Re: His Sex Slut chapter 1 by aggie2020(f): 7:49am On Jun 14, 2020
Elvictor:

sorry, it was just the title that culminated the question.

It's telling me it's too long to continue from one trend.

So I have to create another one.
Re: His Sex Slut chapter 1 by Lyydia(f): 9:10am On Jun 14, 2020
Grabs chair n pop corn cheesy

1 Like

Re: His Sex Slut chapter 1 by froze6(m): 9:40am On Jun 14, 2020
Lyydia:
Grabs chair n pop corn cheesy
share some with me

1 Like

Re: His Sex Slut chapter 1 by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 14, 2020
[quote author=aggie2020 post=90454472][PG18+] Viewers' discretion is required.

*Excerpt*

"I don't like seeing you with other men." He said near my ear, his strong and warm hands caressing my half naked body and pinching my nipples hard under my crop top that I flinched at the contact.

"I can't help that sir." I said not really interested. He sees me as nothing anyways, so why should I hear him out? I thought to myself.

"Name your price Millions?" He said presenting me a cheque book and he brought out a pen from his pocket. He wrote 100 and ask me to complete any zero(s) I want.

"You are nuts Mr Jude." I stated simply. I can't quit my job, I contemplated.

This man is a beast and I don't want his trouble. I have seen what he is capable of doing. I thought to myself.

OPs more ink to ur pen u just wake my bleeding rod i just found myself wet nice one more update plz
Re: His Sex Slut chapter 1 by Fejimummy: 11:51am On Jun 14, 2020
aggie2020:

when

1 Like

Re: His Sex Slut chapter 1 by aggie2020(f): 5:45pm On Jun 14, 2020
Fejimummy:

when

Just now.
Re: His Sex Slut chapter 1 by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
Op, Weldon

1 Like

Re: His Sex Slut chapter 1 by goldwaters(f): 11:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
aggie2020:

Just click on reply and post the others, you don’t have to start another thread.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Common Mistakes Made In Content Writing / Kimberly Uses Her Bo*bs To Seduce Friend's Husband Part 1 / It Has To Be Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.