Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

AM6 Automatic Gearbox For Peugeot Vehicles For Sale - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / AM6 Automatic Gearbox For Peugeot Vehicles For Sale (1484 Views)

Peugeot Vehicles For Sale By Lion-king Monk / Automatic Gearbox Doctor; Before Replacing Your Gearbox Contact Us Now / More Peugeot Vehicles Original Parts For Sale – Ikenna351/lion King. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AM6 Automatic Gearbox For Peugeot Vehicles For Sale by Ikenna351(m): 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2020
*AM6 AUTOMATIC GEARBOX FOR SALE BY LION KING - MONK.*

*1. Gearbox model* :. AM6, 6-speed Automatic Gearbox, TF-80SC.

*2. PSA Vehicle Models Used In:* Peugeot 607 V6 Phase II, Peugeot 407 V6, Citroën C5, Citroën C6.

*3. Gearbox mileage:.* 77,189 km.

*4. Current state of the Gearbox* :. It's a used gearbox removed from my Z9 V6 and in good working condition before I removed it for transmission conversion to manual. The ATF was changed only once since new by myself with Total Fluidmatic MV LV.

*5. Location* :. Abuja, Nigeria (I will not ship the gearbox outside Abuja, for interested buyers outside Abuja).

*6. Price* :. N130,000. (it covers both labor for installation and warranty).

*7. Warranty period* : 30 days or 5,000 km (whichever comes first).

*8. Conditions for the warranty* :

*(8a)* - The swap or installation of this gearbox in the PSA Vehicle the gearbox is intended for by interested buyer must be done here in Abuja either by me or selected few Peugeot automobile workshops I will recommend to the interested buyer to choose from, and I will take care or pay the labor/installation bill.

*(8b)* - The ATF must be replaced/changed with 4 or 8 liters of 9730 AF, Mobil JWS 3309, Mannol 8210, Total Fluidmatic MV LV or any other recommended ATF for the gearbox that I approve. The interested buyer will purchase or pay for the new ATF.

*(8c)* - The vehicle Gearbox mount & the 2 inner CV joints must be in good conditions, or repaired or replaced if found faulty before mounting this gearbox in a PSA Vehicle interested buyer intended it for and he/she will pay for their repairs or replacements.

*(8d)* - If this gearbox advertised failed internally within the warranty period and it's reported before the warranty period elapsed, I will carryout inspection/investigation to determine the cause of the failure and if the findings showed the cause was not external, handling or usage after the installation was completed, tested and confirmed ok, I will refund to the buyer the full/complete purchased amount paid for the gearbox and will remove this Gearbox and mount back the earlier one removed and buyer will not pay any money for labor. But if the buyer chooses to mount another gearbox gotten elsewhere, after I have removed this advertised one, I will not take responsibility for labor or financing the installation of the said gearbox.

*9. As for the price without warranty which is negotiable* , There will be no refund to any buyer that chooses to buy this advertised gearbox without the Warranty option (which will be at reduced price), once this gearbox is sold to the person.

If you are still interested to buy the gearbox with either the warranty or non warranty option, contact me on:

- My *WhatsApp* chat number: +2348095721703.

- My *email* address:. ikenna351@gmail.com

Ikenna351, Lion King - Monk.

Re: AM6 Automatic Gearbox For Peugeot Vehicles For Sale by Ikenna351(m): 9:36pm On Jun 08, 2020
Hs

Re: AM6 Automatic Gearbox For Peugeot Vehicles For Sale by Ikenna351(m): 9:40pm On Jun 08, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VicY249Egb4

Ikenna351, Lion King - Monk.
Re: AM6 Automatic Gearbox For Peugeot Vehicles For Sale by kingreign(m): 10:30pm On Jun 08, 2020
Looks clean and nice. Happy sales.

1 Like

Re: AM6 Automatic Gearbox For Peugeot Vehicles For Sale by dicksonadams(m): 10:49pm On Jun 08, 2020
Great lion
Re: AM6 Automatic Gearbox For Peugeot Vehicles For Sale by alphaNomega: 9:50am On Jun 11, 2020
Why did you remove the automatic gearbox?

(1) (Reply)

Clean 2006 Vw Passat SOLD SOLD SOLD / »»» Sold!! Toks Toyota Matrix 06 @ N1.9M Negotiable ««« / Nigeria Used Honda Accord 2005 Model Buy Drive.680k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.