Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,771 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:16 AM

Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks (5799 Views)

PES 2019 & PUBG Gameplay On Nokia X5 / 5.1 Plus - Helio P60 Benchmarks (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by BABAawoo47: 8:56am On Jun 09, 2020
so p22 beats 439 used in redmi 8a grin cheesy
nd it doesn't even hv fingerprints
Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by skywalker240(m): 8:59am On Jun 09, 2020
Kyase:
ha boss no be true na grin grin grin
He own na spreadtrum na grin grin
Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 09, 2020
skywalker240:

Oga don't come here to explain octa core clock count to people who knows it more better than you

Read our Post again and decode

Let me say it in lay Man terms

Tecno and infinix always refuses to state the Chip make of their devices but would rather put the clock speed of the Chip

Except when they use a decent chip that's when they start telling the whole wide world that they're the first company to use that Soc as seen on the infinix note 7

You know better than me because you work in the company where these chips are manufactured right mumu.

This your hate for Tecno and Infinix will kill you one day. We all know they use mediatek processors so what the fvck are they hiding? even the recent helio is still from mediatek .

Guy, look for something reasonable to say.
Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by skywalker240(m): 9:16am On Jun 09, 2020
Fokosobo:

you know better than me because you work in the company where these chips are manufactured right mumu.

This your hate for Tecno and Infinix will kill you one day.

we all know they use mediatek processors so what the fvck are they hiding? even the recent helio is still from mediatek .

So hate is defined as saying the bitter Truth ba?

4 Likes

Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by skywalker240(m): 9:20am On Jun 09, 2020
Fokosobo:

You know better than me because you work in the company where these chips are manufactured right mumu.

This your hate for Tecno and Infinix will kill you one day. We all know they use mediatek processors so what the fvck are they hiding? even the recent helio is still from mediatek .

U
Only unreasonable people would read what we said and not decode the message we trying to pass.

Good bye kid

1 Like

Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 09, 2020
skywalker240:

U
Only unreasonable people would read what we said and not decode the message we trying to pass.

Good bye kid

which useless message are you trying to pass other than to encourage people to patronize your "chinko" xiaomi?
Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by oxygenlove(m): 9:49am On Jun 09, 2020
Fokosobo:

octa-core is not a name of a processor per se. It simply means eight processor cores embedded within a single processor dye. Have you heard of quadcore too? meaning 4 processor cores embedded within a single processor dye.

Samsung’s Galaxy smartphones run on either Octa-core (2.3GHz Quad + 1.6GHz Quad) or Quad-core (2.15GHz + 1.6GHz Dual) processors, depending on the country or carrier.

The Octa-core processor is made up of eight processor cores. The processor enables Galaxy smartphones to carry out more advanced tasks such as handling high resolution videos and graphic-heavy games without draining the battery, making the devices capable and efficient. The Octa-core processor also gives Galaxy devices faster load times.

it is not only samsung smartphones that utilize this technique of multiple processor cores, other smartphones use it and even PCs too.
PLEASE KEEP THIS FOR TRANSSION USERS........
Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by hilarioscity(m): 10:06am On Jun 09, 2020
BABAawoo47:
so p22 beats 439 used in redmi 8a grin cheesy nd it doesn't even hv fingerprints
P22 only beats it in CPU clock speed but GPU 439 is better
Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by Kyase(m): 11:04am On Jun 09, 2020
skywalker240:

You know who you dey talk about so?
na my boss oo
Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by Kyase(m): 11:08am On Jun 09, 2020
11Anonymous:

Umi S5 pro
how much
Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by skywalker240(m): 11:12am On Jun 09, 2020
Kyase:
You know who you dey talk about so?
na my boss oo
Chai your boss don fall put, cheap and affordable don reach bank Tai Tai go cash out grin
Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by DragnetisaKuk(f): 11:17am On Jun 09, 2020
skywalker240:

It would even shock you to know that 720g is even higher than 730

Not really TBH. The 730G is the over locked version of the 730 and the difference between the 730G and 720G is the 10% GPU under lock on the 720G
Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by Kyase(m): 11:17am On Jun 09, 2020
skywalker240:

Chai your boss don fall put, cheap and affordable don reach bank Tai Tai go cash out grin
make i leave you with your wahala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by BABAawoo47: 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
hilarioscity:

P22 only beats it in CPU clock speed but GPU 439 is better
in gpu... undecided p22 is slightly better in cpu
Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2020
Kyase:
ha boss no be true na grin grin grin
My brother, my Xiaomi touch Don die teytey, and this infinite hot 7 wey I dey manage, no just upgraded calculator, projects wey person hold for hand, Don make new phone dey like lamboghirni
Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:43pm On Jun 09, 2020
skywalker240:

I just dey look u

Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by pyrex23(m): 12:51pm On Jun 09, 2020
My kirin 810 still making waves
Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by skywalker240(m): 1:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
Proudlyngwa:
I just dey look u
grin grin
Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by Kyase(m): 1:10pm On Jun 09, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

My brother, my Xiaomi touch Don die teytey, and this infinite hot 7 wey I dey manage, no just upgraded calculator, projects wey person hold for hand, Don make new phone dey like lamboghirni
cheesy cheesy cheesy :Dhaba na
it's well sir

infinix na scientific calculator with internet na
Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
Where does xiaomi boys and girls way go day create thread for their phone up and down for nairaland ?
Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by 11Anonymous(m): 3:20pm On Jun 09, 2020
Kyase:
how much
$249
Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by Kyase(m): 4:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
11Anonymous:

$249
Jesus shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by Realresk(m): 5:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
Imagine Tecno spark 4. Mediatek helio A22. - Basic.. na war oo
Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by Mrluv(m): 11:02am On Jun 10, 2020
this is getting interesting
Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by Olamyyde(m): 11:44am On Jun 10, 2020
Helio g70 isn't better than sd 660 and 665. Neither is helio p65.

Trust mediatek at your own peril. undecided
Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by DONFRANSKID(m): 6:42am On Jun 29, 2020
Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by DONFRANSKID(m): 6:44am On Jun 29, 2020
skywalker240:

It would even shock you to know that 720g is even higher than 730
720g is for gaming
Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by skywalker240(m): 6:45am On Jun 29, 2020
DONFRANSKID:
720g is for gaming
. yeah it is
Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by 2Ways(m): 8:25am On Jun 29, 2020
Kyase:
nawaooo see where my processor go seat down, 44 fa embarassed embarassed embarassed
abeg which device get the mtk 90T

Umidigi S5 pro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by Habiodunz(m): 8:45am On Jun 29, 2020
Olamyyde:
Helio g70 isn't better than sd 660 and 665. Neither is helio p65.

Trust mediatek at your own peril. undecided

Gaming wise its better
Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by DONFRANSKID(m): 10:09am On Jun 29, 2020
Habiodunz:

Gaming wise its better
Yea it is
Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by DONFRANSKID(m): 10:12am On Jun 29, 2020
[quote author=pyrex23 post=90478049]My kirin 810 still making waves [/quote Am a big fan of huawei their latest flagship phones beat Iphone 11 pro max

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Infinix Latest Release – Infinix Hot Note 2 (specs And Price) / How Do I Upgrade My Android Firmware / Have You Seen This Phone That Bears Igbo Name.... Check it Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.