Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience (3505 Views)

10 Important Benefits Of Groupage Shipping From China To Nigeria / Groupage (LCL) Shipping To Nigeria: How It Works. / Benefit From Groupage Shipping (learn How) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by Chirowman(m): 10:20pm On Jun 08, 2020
most business owners, underrates sea shipping but any profit oriented business individual should look into it. there are high ROI on sea groupage shipping than air, and if you do have heavy goods air is not an option but sea forget the time check the profit margin.I know you have been hearing that, it's only containers are shipped through sea. No even if your goods aren't upto containers but heavy like 100 up sea does it better,take for example 1 CBM shipping it through air will cost you a a lot but sea takes a stipend .you can share your experience and challenges you are facing here, so we can learn and share ideas together.
Re: Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by Chirowman(m): 9:45am On Jun 10, 2020
Re: Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by Chirowman(m): 9:04pm On Jun 10, 2020
Re: Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by AMI3(m): 9:10pm On Jun 10, 2020
I always look forward to connect with a good sea shipper
Re: Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by Chirowman(m): 9:20pm On Jun 10, 2020
AMI3:
I always look forward to connect with a good sea shipper
you can chat me up on whatsapp .
Re: Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by AMI3(m): 1:38pm On Jun 11, 2020
Chirowman:
you can chat me up on whatsapp .

Re: Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by NONNYG: 3:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
I have always ship heavy items via sea, it's very cost effective but the problem is waiting time.
Re: Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by Chirowman(m): 4:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
NONNYG:
I have always ship heavy items via sea, it's very cost effective but the problem is waiting time.
it depends on the company you are using for shipping.
Re: Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by Chirowman(m): 4:48pm On Jun 11, 2020
NONNYG:
it's should be 6 weeks from the day is received from your supplier and documentations and it shouldn't be more than 8 weeks. If your supplier and documentation is done fast 6 weeks.
Re: Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by Chirowman(m): 3:55pm On Jun 12, 2020
we are giving out discounts on procurement made from now to 23rd of June.
Re: Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by Daffidson: 7:31am On Jun 15, 2020
Your WhatsApp contact please
Re: Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by gammarays(m): 6:10pm On Jun 16, 2020
I
Re: Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by Chirowman(m): 7:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
Daffidson:
Your WhatsApp contact please
Re: Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by NONNYG: 8:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
Chirowman:
it's should be 5 weeks from the day is received from your supplier and documentations and it shouldn't be more than 6 weeks. If your supplier and documentation is done fast 5 weeks.
Yeah, it's a month plus, but normal air cargo is between 7 to 10 days
Re: Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by okeyglm: 9:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
sea shipping is rubbish at present now. goods are been delayed. it takes 3 to 4 months to receive ur goods.
Re: Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by Chirowman(m): 11:35pm On Jun 16, 2020
NONNYG:
Yeah, it's a month plus, but normal air cargo is between 7 to 10 days
yes
Re: Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by Chirowman(m): 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2020
okeyglm:
sea shipping is rubbish at present now. goods are been delayed. it takes 3 to 4 months to receive ur goods.
it depends on the company.
Re: Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by okeyglm: 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2020
Chirowman:
it depends on the company.
even if ur company is comptroller general. most ships now are berthing in Togo and taking the containers through barges
Re: Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by blessedchild234(m): 5:19pm On Jun 19, 2020
NONNYG:
it can be up to a year.
Re: Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by Chirowman(m): 10:07pm On Jun 19, 2020
this is when you meet the wrong shipping companies.
Re: Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by delawal: 1:36am On Jun 20, 2020
Chirowman:
this is when you meet the wrong shipping companies.

re u sure u re really into sea freight forwarding bc it,takes,four,months for goods to reach owners.
Re: Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by Chirowman(m): 7:29am On Jun 20, 2020
delawal:

re u sure u re really into sea freight forwarding bc it,takes,four,months for goods to reach owners.
whoever is doing 4 months for you is delaying your goods the maximum delay of any kind should be 12 weeks. go and do enquiry
Re: Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by amerengues(m): 8:21am On Jun 20, 2020
This is my two cents regarding sea shipping.

Importation shouldn’t be an hobby; it is outrightly a business, thus, it is imperative and instructive to engage in it in a strategic way.

If you ever want to be comfortable selling at an affordable rate; if you ever want to make massive profits; if you ever want to reduce your cost significantly; think SEA SHIPPING.

Have you ever wondered why some goods in Idumota are relatively cheaper than your air shipping? That’s the secret.

Sea shipping shouldn’t take more than 75 days. Albeit, there are so many attendant challenges that comes with it. Sometimes, the time the goods are sent are delayed as against the time the goods arrived at their warehouse in China; Sometimes some unforseen challenges occur on the sea eg sea rise; Sometimes the time it takes to clear the goods on arrival in Lagos gets extended.

However, all you need in sea shipping is dealing with the right shipping company and massive patience. The predominant challenges with most new entrants is lack of patience- short term and small profit.

My advice is to plan very well before shipping through the sea. Also, ensure you don’t exhaust your stocks before making another purchase via sea.

Sea shipping still remains the best if you have capital.

There are varying duration of sea shipping according to different companies but what is key is that, cost reduction which a pivotal aspect of any company seeking to blossom is certain. I have saved a lot through this. As well, I have been using this for a long time.

If you ever have any challenge on information regarding sea shipping, kindly contact me. If it’s within my knowledge, will freely share.

By the way, I import heavy goods.

3 Likes

Re: Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by Chirowman(m): 10:51am On Jun 20, 2020
amerengues:
This is my two cents regarding sea shipping.

Importation shouldn’t be an hobby; it is outrightly a business, thus, it is imperative and instructive to engage in it in a strategic way.

If you ever want to be comfortable selling at an affordable rate; if you ever want to make massive profits; if you ever want to reduce your cost significantly; think SEA SHIPPING.

Have you ever wondered why some goods in Idumota are relatively cheaper than your air shipping? That’s the secret.

Sea shipping shouldn’t take more than 75 days. Albeit, there are so many attendant challenges that comes with it. Sometimes, the time the goods are sent are delayed as against the time the goods arrived at their warehouse in China; Sometimes some unforseen challenges occur on the sea eg sea rise; Sometimes the time it takes to clear the goods on arrival in Lagos gets extended.

However, all you need in sea shipping is dealing with the right shipping company and massive patience. The predominant challenges with most new entrants is lack of patience- short term and small profit.

My advice is to plan very well before shipping through the sea. Also, ensure you don’t exhaust your stocks before making another purchase via sea.

Sea shipping still remains the best if you have capital.

There are varying duration of sea shipping according to different companies but what is key is that, cost reduction which a pivotal aspect of any company seeking to blossom is certain. I have saved a lot through this. As well, I have been using this for a long time.

If you ever have any challenge on information regarding sea shipping, kindly contact me. If it’s within my knowledge, will freely share.

By the way, I import heavy goods.
this is a concise write up, you know most of them dealing with companies that has to keep stocks until it reaches their target can't be compared with companies that ship off their goods immediately it's received. i advice any Importer not to base in 1 company but try others and see the difference.
Re: Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by amerengues(m): 12:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
Chirowman:
this is a concise write up, you know most of them dealing with companies that has to keep stocks until it reaches their target can't be compared with companies that ship off their goods immediately it's received. i advice any Importer not to base in 1 company but try others and see the difference.

Yes yes.

It all boils down to our capacity when doing sea shipping. For instance, someone with goods filled up in a container will have the goods shipped faster than micro/mini importers.

Moreso, people should learn how to group-import. It works regardless of the size of our package.

1 Like

Re: Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by Chirowman(m): 12:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
amerengues:

Yes yes.

It all boils down to our capacity when doing sea shipping. For instance, someone with goods filled up in a container will have the goods shipped faster than micro/mini importers.

Moreso, people should learn how to group-import. It works regardless of the size of our package.

yes and that's one of the major reason for this thread ,someone that doesn't know anything about sea shipping will just come up to discourage potential importers.
Re: Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by delawal: 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
Chirowman:
yes and that's one of the major reason for this thread ,someone that doesn't know anything about sea shipping will just come up to discourage potential importers.

u re just speakjng grammar. no,one,is saying if sea shipping,is cheaper or not, all am,saying is dt,currently,its over delayed. i have containers dt,has arrived lagos a,month ago dt,was,just,cleared last week. syop naking noise abt d company involved, no ne when u get enof goods u go ship container abi ur company ships out half empty containers
Re: Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by Chirowman(m): 3:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
delawal:

u re just speakjng grammar. no,one,is saying if sea shipping,is cheaper or not, all am,saying is dt,currently,its over delayed. i have containers dt,has arrived lagos a,month ago dt,was,just,cleared last week. syop naking noise abt d company involved, no ne when u get enof goods u go ship container abi ur company ships out half empty containers
you are the one confusing yourself, are you talking about clearing or shipping.
Re: Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by Chirowman(m): 5:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
Re: Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by Chirowman(m): 11:22am On Jul 16, 2020
still taking orders
Re: Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by Chirowman(m): 6:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
Chirowman:
still taking orders
Re: Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by Chirowman(m): 9:14pm On Jul 21, 2020
[quote author=Chirowman post=91782282][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The New Style Scammers Are Using / Loan Without Collateral, How Feasible? / Pawning In Nigeria: The Rise Of The First Online Pawnshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.