Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Lear How Soap Production Works. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lear How Soap Production Works. (292 Views)

Sample Business Plan For Soap Production Factory In Nigeria / How Can I Start A Standard Soap Production Company? / Lear How To Make Over 400K In Month, Don Miss This Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lear How Soap Production Works. by Ifanyi01: 11:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
It's very nice to be versatile,I know you might have a professional business you are doing,but no knowledge is a waste, because it might help you in one way or the other in the future.

This this how washing soap production works in a company.i have experience it. I wrote it with experience I got in the company bcs I have help the company to produced cooked the soap to the final stage.

Try to learn something from this article pls,it is helpful.�

https://www.asiegbudany.com/2020/05/introduction-of-soap-production-soap.html
Re: Lear How Soap Production Works. by Ifanyi01: 11:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
Ifanyi01:
It's very nice to be versatile,I know you might have a professional business you are doing,but no knowledge is a waste, because it might help you in one way or the other in the future.

This this how washing soap production works in a company.i have experience it. I wrote it with experience I got in the company bcs I have help the company to produced cooked the soap to the final stage.

Try to learn something from this article pls,it is helpful.�

https://www.asiegbudany.com/2020/05/introduction-of-soap-production-soap.html
no knowledge is a waste

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money On Social Media In Nigeria (2020) / Emirates Lays Off Thousands Of Pilots, Cabin Crew, Plans More Job Cuts / Turtle Taido Wins More International Awards!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.