Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Olusegun Obasanjo Wrapped Batik In Aba During The Civil War (Throwback Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusegun Obasanjo Wrapped Batik In Aba During The Civil War (Throwback Photo) (88707 Views)

Little Ben Bruce Listens To Radio Commentary On Nigeria Civil War (Throwback) / John Lennon And Wife Protesting British Involvement In Biafra War (Throwback) / Ojukwu Addressing A Press Conference During The Civil War (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wrapped Batik In Aba During The Civil War (Throwback Photo) by sylve11: 2:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
helinues:

You reported people with another moniker and still using another for cancellation on one single thread. SMH

The end game of this rubbish is what I don't understand..

You dedicated your precious time to be provoking innocent people online all in the name of disagreeing with their opinions.

How exactly do you sleep at night?

Do you get credited by NL mods on getting people's banned?

How much have you made from cancelling people's post?

Time they said na money, see what you are doing with yours....

I dey tell you bro. Very annoying someone. sad cool

5 Likes

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wrapped Batik In Aba During The Civil War (Throwback Photo) by coputa(m): 2:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
Immediately obasanjo left prison,due to abacha's death,he went straight to visit IBB in minna:probably to seal the accord with his/their masters.we all knew what happened: from "prison to president". His eight years were eventfull,the north benefited immensley from his regime.he trimmed bourdillon feathers to size in lagos state.but i noticed something,he brought igbos to limelight politically:he was alsn the first nigerian president that travelled round the whole world.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wrapped Batik In Aba During The Civil War (Throwback Photo) by brexit: 2:48pm On Jun 09, 2020
A man after his 8 year civilian rule was asked of his achievements, he retorted i was not elected for developmental purposes but to unite Nigeria and here some people are celebrating him when some of them are not sure of a meal each day, it is a pity that these people do not know the number one enemy of their future and destiny,

3 Likes

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wrapped Batik In Aba During The Civil War (Throwback Photo) by pmoye(m): 2:49pm On Jun 09, 2020
Tell them!
grin grin
MrFourSHIRTS:
OBJ the gaint slayer of tyrants who were/are father's of children of hate and perdition

Great Nigerian soldier

2 Likes

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wrapped Batik In Aba During The Civil War (Throwback Photo) by code545: 2:53pm On Jun 09, 2020
[color=#] 1871217[/color]
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wrapped Batik In Aba During The Civil War (Throwback Photo) by Kwashiman: 3:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
There's been word on the street that OBJ's dad was an Igbo man.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wrapped Batik In Aba During The Civil War (Throwback Photo) by nony43(m): 3:02pm On Jun 09, 2020
RPirez:
The mighty Conqueror of Savage Cannibals! grin

Gallant Slayer of Savage Cannibals... cool

Master Butcher of Idiotic Pigs of Biafla! cool

Your hatred will kill you. Purge yourself

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wrapped Batik In Aba During The Civil War (Throwback Photo) by code1425: 3:05pm On Jun 09, 2020
[color=#] 2686891[/color]
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wrapped Batik In Aba During The Civil War (Throwback Photo) by code1425: 3:05pm On Jun 09, 2020
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wrapped Batik In Aba During The Civil War (Throwback Photo) by ClitRaider: 3:07pm On Jun 09, 2020
MrFourSHIRTS:
OBJ the gaint slayer of tyrants who were/are father's of children of hate and perdition

Great Nigerian soldier
Igbos go dyeeee

4 Likes

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wrapped Batik In Aba During The Civil War (Throwback Photo) by kettykings: 3:07pm On Jun 09, 2020
MrFourSHIRTS:

Great Nigerian soldier

Weaklings and their vain glorification . Same Obasanjo was in hiding in 1976 and 1996 was almost destroyed by Abacha

2 Likes

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wrapped Batik In Aba During The Civil War (Throwback Photo) by saraki2019(m): 3:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
This great soldier
My .General
One and only general

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wrapped Batik In Aba During The Civil War (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
RPirez:
The mighty Conqueror of Savage Cannibals! grin

Gallant Slayer of Savage Cannibals... cool

Master Butcher of Idiotic Pigs of Biafla! cool

3 Likes

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wrapped Batik In Aba During The Civil War (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 09, 2020
Akpaamunsi:

Do u mean that afonja pig from the afonjaic region of cowards who could only take a bullet in his dirty black ass when his mates from other regions were taking bullets from the front
Tell me a story

Haven't you read the book. Eboe: The lost tribe of Israel

Around 1300BC during Moses time. The slaves were developing Egypt then, the blacks among them are Eboes (changed to Igbos by the settlers they met in South East). These blacks are hard workers, they built pyramid, built almost everything. Then Moses came to liberate them from the hardship. They ran toward the red sea.

Moses divided the red sea and every tribes of Israel crossed but Eboe were holding Egyptian army back. They were the last to cross the sea. But Moses couldn't hold it any longer. So the sea closed while the Eboes were still crossing it. The water then brought them all the way from Egypt to River Niger where they settle down in South East

2 Likes

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wrapped Batik In Aba During The Civil War (Throwback Photo) by code7906: 3:12pm On Jun 09, 2020
[color=#] 1476129[/color]
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wrapped Batik In Aba During The Civil War (Throwback Photo) by makinson2865: 3:13pm On Jun 09, 2020
Viciheaka:
you hate igbos
Yea we hate Igbos on this platform. They are selfish, unreasonable, and their chest beating attitude is become unbearable to us. I repeat we hate you

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wrapped Batik In Aba During The Civil War (Throwback Photo) by Drizzy5001(m): 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
Obasamma grin
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wrapped Batik In Aba During The Civil War (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
Chimookigwe:

Machine gunner indeed. Cassava stem machine gun. grin

I'm sure your father was a cowardly saboteur and his incompetence made Biafra lose.

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wrapped Batik In Aba During The Civil War (Throwback Photo) by michoim(m): 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2020
...and so what?
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wrapped Batik In Aba During The Civil War (Throwback Photo) by jaxxy(m): 3:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
What was he doing in Aba? Yet igbos voted him against their war hero Ojukwu, they are truly smart

Igbo’s still prefer obasanjo. He is one of the wisest Yoruba leaders, wisest president I’m modern democracy, He married stella and most especially isn’t a tribal Bigot. grin

3 Likes

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wrapped Batik In Aba During The Civil War (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 09, 2020
jaxxy:

Igbo’s still prefer obasanjo. He is one of the wisest Yoruba leaders, wisest president I’m modern democracy, He married stella and most especially isn’t a tribal Bigot. grin

Was he better than Ojukwu, should you have picked him over Ojukwu who lost everything for Biafra? Is that not betrayal? You picked obasenjo over Ojukwu, your hero!

2 Likes

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wrapped Batik In Aba During The Civil War (Throwback Photo) by code1129: 3:25pm On Jun 09, 2020
[color=#] 2224377[/color]
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wrapped Batik In Aba During The Civil War (Throwback Photo) by ProfBrugo: 3:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
This man used biafran brains then and is still using their brains today. cheesy Biafrans think they are wise because they cheat in business but when it comes to politics and governance, they are stunted intellectually as evidenced over the years. They will always “carry last” in Nigeria because hatred clouds their judgements.

6 Likes

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wrapped Batik In Aba During The Civil War (Throwback Photo) by Chimookigwe: 3:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
Kwashiman:
There's been word on the street that OBJ's dad was an Igbo man.

That's why he came back to kill his father's people?
Use your head to think na.

2 Likes

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wrapped Batik In Aba During The Civil War (Throwback Photo) by jaxxy(m): 3:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Was he better than Ojukwu, should you have picked him over Ojukwu who lost everything for Biafra? Is that not betrayal? You picked obasenjo over Ojukwu, your hero!

I don’t know bt I know igbo’s prefer obasanjo to tinubu. Obasanjo is not a bigot.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wrapped Batik In Aba During The Civil War (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
jaxxy:

I don’t know bt I know igbo’s prefer obasanjo to tinubu. Obasanjo is not a bigot.

Is that why you picked him over your war hero Ojukwu? Noted, say no more

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wrapped Batik In Aba During The Civil War (Throwback Photo) by jaxxy(m): 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Is that why you picked him over your war hero Ojukwu? Noted, say no more

He is not a bigot.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wrapped Batik In Aba During The Civil War (Throwback Photo) by code804: 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wrapped Batik In Aba During The Civil War (Throwback Photo) by NomsoKnows: 3:35pm On Jun 09, 2020
Learn how to start an e-commerce business for free.

Join our live training session on “How to start an e -commerce business “via zoom, with the CEO of Become Rich Africa this Thursday by 2pm (CAT).

This training is critical if you are looking to start an e-commerce business or if you already have one and looking to scale.

What to expect;
• The basics of e-commerce business.
• How to carve a niche for your e-commerce business.
• Customer acquisition tips and other e-commerce essentials.

To be a part of this training ,sign up for FREE on www.startev.africa to get the meeting ID & joining details.

Joining details will be available on www.startev.africa

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wrapped Batik In Aba During The Civil War (Throwback Photo) by Collins4u1(m): 3:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
Innocent souls he killed made him transformed into an ape
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wrapped Batik In Aba During The Civil War (Throwback Photo) by shakespere: 3:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
THIS IS A BRAINLESS POST.
by the way I am from the South West

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri / Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses / Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.