Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,011 members, 7,821,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Why Are Girls So Dirty These Days? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Are Girls So Dirty These Days? (935 Views)

Here Is Why Nigeria Is Experiencing Such Extreme Heat These Days / Man Risks His Life, Enters Inside A Hole Filled With Dirty Water To Remove Dirt / Kids Eating Eba With Dirty Water In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls So Dirty These Days? by Observinho: 11:50pm On Jun 08, 2020
Hey guys, I have to talk about this cos it’s been bothering me for a long time. I know this might sound offensive to some people, but I have to say it anyways, cos it’s the truth. We are three guys sharing a flat. Between the three of us, about six girl friends have visited in the past one year. Five of those have stayed for a fairly long time, making use of both the kitchen and of course toilet and bathroom. Of these five, only one is what I might consider neat, and it’s not like she is exceptional, but she at least has a pass mark in that regard.
The rest of them girls are just dirty straight up. In fact one of them is what I will call a doe (as in mother pig). This girl messes up everywhere from the toilet to the bathroom and kitchen. You literally cannot use a toilet she just used without first of all flushing and disinfecting thoroughly. Same goes with the kitchen and bathroom. Everywhere is always messed up. Even when you decide to personally tidy the whole place up, she goes back and just messes them up. I really do not know how to correct such people. Initially I thought it was just me, but the other guys in the house complain of the same thing. The funny thing is that if you see any of these girls on the road, you would think they are the cleanest of girls.
So guys what do you think? Why are many girls of nowadays so dirty? And what do you think can be done about it?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Dirty These Days? by Vyzz: 11:51pm On Jun 08, 2020
cheesy
Re: Why Are Girls So Dirty These Days? by Sundrus: 11:59pm On Jun 08, 2020
Okpo way no get hometraining wetin u expect...all them sabi na to fvck, eat & shit. Smelly set of things. But OP i don meet better clean & neat ladies oh.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Dirty These Days? by MajesticKris: 11:59pm On Jun 08, 2020
Some don't even wash their panties �
Re: Why Are Girls So Dirty These Days? by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 09, 2020
I've seen both dirty and clean ladies and I can tell you that hygiene is always a personal thing. The only issue is that most dirty ladies are good at hiding their bad hygiene with make up and fake hair until you take them home... Which is why it's very important to know these wonderful beings in and out.

I do think, however, that working class girls are usually neater than those boyfriend seeking slayqueens with no jobs.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Dirty These Days? by illicit(m): 12:39am On Jun 09, 2020
This is too stereotypical

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Dirty These Days? by flokii: 2:11am On Jun 09, 2020
It appears that these days, guys take hygiene more serious than ladies
Re: Why Are Girls So Dirty These Days? by Kobojunkie: 2:20am On Jun 09, 2020
@OP, cleanliness has nothing to do with gender. Also, because the gal seems to care little about hygiene when she is over at your place does not mean that her own place or home is equally dirty/unhygienic. undecided
Re: Why Are Girls So Dirty These Days? by missimelda01(f): 2:31am On Jun 09, 2020
Another thread to bash ladies undecided

Some girls are dirty, not all of them.
Same way some guys can go a whole day without bathing, and others find it disgusting. Try not to generalise it.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Dirty These Days? by Nobody: 3:12am On Jun 09, 2020
missimelda01:
Another thread to bash ladies undecided

Some girls are dirty, not all of them.
Same way some guys can go a whole day without bathing, and others find it disgusting. Try not to generalise it.
Which state do you reside...?
I want to link you up with my brother.
Guess you will be interested..?
Though not based in Nigeria
Re: Why Are Girls So Dirty These Days? by Nobody: 3:23am On Jun 09, 2020
Observinho:
Hey guys, I have to talk about this cos it’s been bothering me for a long time. I know this might sound offensive to some people, but I have to say it anyways, cos it’s the truth. We are three guys sharing a flat. Between the three of us, about six girl friends have visited in the past one year. Five of those have stayed for a fairly long time, making use of both the kitchen and of course toilet and bathroom. Of these five, only one is what I might consider neat, and it’s not like she is exceptional, but she at least has a pass mark in that regard.
The rest of them girls are just dirty straight up. In fact one of them is what I will call a doe (as in mother pig). This girl messes up everywhere from the toilet to the bathroom and kitchen. You literally cannot use a toilet she just used without first of all flushing and disinfecting thoroughly. Same goes with the kitchen and bathroom. Everywhere is always messed up. Even when you decide to personally tidy the whole place up, she goes back and just messes them up. I really do not know how to correct such people. Initially I thought it was just me, but the other guys in the house complain of the same thing. The funny thing is that if you see any of these girls on the road, you would think they are the cleanest of girls.
So guys what do you think? Why are many girls of nowadays so dirty? And what do you think can be done about it?
The TRUTH is that DIRTINESS is usually what one inherits from his or her home on a background of established Laziness.
I have visited POOR PEOPLE only to discover how Neat they were.

NEATNESS and DIRTINESS are not results of poverty or wealth, rather they are markers of how one was brought up with recklessness and compound laziness.

As a man, I can tolerate a LADY who slaps me, but I can't tolerate a female pig who may likely have the intention of turning my apartment into a PIGGERY.

The TROUBLING ISSUE here is that, such people are very difficult to accept change, because OLD HABITS DIE HARD. Furthermore, People are always fast and reliable at doing what they do every day. So those ones can't change. In Fact, expect them to get worse when married.

I have housed MALE FRIENDS who are fond of using my toilet without flushing it. In Fact sometimes I had to leave my office to rush back home during breaks to tidy up their mess. I Later gave them QUIT NOTICE by bringing Ladies home on daily basis.
Some are married now and their wives are complaining that their husbands don't flush toilets grin.
I also did an observational study of some them and discovered that they don't flush POO at their various homes. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Why Are Girls So Dirty These Days? by dingbang(m): 5:30am On Jun 09, 2020
I should put the blame on the guys that invited them over. How can they be fvcking someone whose attitude to cleanliness is zero? They failed to even caution these girls to clean after themselves because all they could think of is chooking their preeks inside hole.

I am very intolerant of lazy girls who cannot clean up after themselves especially the kitchen. The moment you mess up my kitchen, pack your useless life and leave my house.
Re: Why Are Girls So Dirty These Days? by ValCon888: 7:26am On Jun 09, 2020
You attract what you are.
Re: Why Are Girls So Dirty These Days? by missimelda01(f): 8:09am On Jun 09, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Which state do you reside...?
I want to link you up with my brother.
Guess you will be interested..?
Though not based in Nigeria
lol nicee
I stay in Lagos, we can talk about the rest in the DM.
Re: Why Are Girls So Dirty These Days? by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 09, 2020
missimelda01:

lol nicee
I stay in Lagos, we can talk about the rest in the DM.
Okkkk
Re: Why Are Girls So Dirty These Days? by pk2me: 10:34am On Jun 09, 2020
Laziness is the cause of dirtiness.
Re: Why Are Girls So Dirty These Days? by Rockrunner: 5:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
I think it's stereotypical, too. I, for one, also live with my roommate. He's a real pig. He never washes dishes after himself, he always has lunch in front of the computer and the toilet after him can't be used either. I mean, it's not that girls are so dirty. All people can be like that. It's just not all guys can see how dirty guys are, because their focus is on girls and their behavior.

(1) (Reply)

Stc 30 - Stem Cell Therapy Testimony / Omicron Variant: UK Places Nigeria On Red List! / Get Your Stem Cell Cure Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.