Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Whiteboard Animation Free Tutorial - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Whiteboard Animation Free Tutorial (231 Views)

Learn How To Create Stunning Whiteboard Animation Videos For Clients With 1k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whiteboard Animation Free Tutorial by Topsy0426(m): 11:51pm On Jun 08, 2020
[img]https://1.bp..com/-1g7VnvinR_o/Xt5BabZMA6I/AAAAAAAAH_M/DneAiZGHr84BsxcF9ixs9JNzthQRTEHdwCLcBGAsYHQ/s400/Whiteboard%2BAnimation.jpg[/img]

What whiteboard animation?
From the word "white", "board" and "animation".

White is a color, and it the purest of all colors.
Board is a background, either used to write upon or draw.
The animation is a moving text, image, or graphic.

My definition of whiteboard animation is
the process of which texts, images, or objects are moved on a white background created either for yourself or an advertisement for a brand.

"Whiteboard animation is the process of which an author physically draws and records an illustrated story using a whiteboard or whiteboard-like surface, and marker pens"

>> Whiteboard animation has a lot of benefit if you can utilize it well and easy to learn (I learnt it within 30 minutes) online
>> You don't need to appear in front of a camera.
>> They are a simple way to explain concepts engagingly.
>> Whiteboard animation is eye-captivating and entertaining.
They help you grow your brand. More awareness.

Read the full post of Whiteboard Animation on my blog.

(1) (Reply)

Locked Down Not Locked Out / In-demand IT Certifications To Boost Your Career Post-covid Times. / Become An Interior Designer Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.