Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,092 members, 7,953,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:22 PM

How Can I Prevent My Hair From Frizzing - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Prevent My Hair From Frizzing (846 Views)

How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help / How Can I Prevent Water Splashing On My Ass During Poop / I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Prevent My Hair From Frizzing by oyetpel(m): 12:16am On Jun 09, 2020
I am trying to make my hair grow longer, so that i can barb afro, but it frizz easily.
What can i do to loosen it up?

Although i will try and get a shampoo.
Re: How Can I Prevent My Hair From Frizzing by Vyzz: 12:54am On Jun 09, 2020
grin
Re: How Can I Prevent My Hair From Frizzing by Kobojunkie: 2:21am On Jun 09, 2020
Moisture
Re: How Can I Prevent My Hair From Frizzing by Cerebralbeing: 2:28am On Jun 09, 2020
Please I have called all the doctors I know they are not picking.

I have been treating typhoid and malaria since Saturday with Lonart and shalcip yet no improvement.

My tongue tastes bitter and I stool immediately after eating. My bowl is empty right now and I feel like I need to stool.

I don't have any other symptoms. Just bitter taste and constant stooling. I feel uneasy right now. What do I do?
Re: How Can I Prevent My Hair From Frizzing by Kobojunkie: 3:28am On Jun 09, 2020
Cerebralbeing:
Please I have called all the doctors I know they are not picking.
I have been treating typhoid and malaria since Saturday with Lonart and shalcip yet no improvement.
My tongue tastes bitter and I stool immediately after eating. My bowl is empty right now and I feel like I need to stool.
I don't have any other symptoms. Just bitter taste and constant stooling. I feel uneasy right now. What do I do?
Try to wait until the morning to see if the symptoms persist. If not, kindly contact NCDC for help.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11689476_screenshot20200608121824_jpeg5d7b8623e1dde1af5d6fe8de269f0428
Re: How Can I Prevent My Hair From Frizzing by oyetpel(m): 7:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
@Missyford31

Hi, the thread we were communicating on was deleted.

Did you get my mail before it was deleted?

I think you replied my quotes, but i couldn't see them in my mentions because the thread was deleted.
Re: How Can I Prevent My Hair From Frizzing by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 09, 2020
oyetpel:
@Missyford31

I think you replied my quotes, but i couldn't see them in my mentions because the thread was deleted.

Yeah I screenshot your email address. I got a few screenshots of dating sites for Australian women who want African men. I'll send them to you. Can I email yahoo from my Gmail lol I dnt use email much
Re: How Can I Prevent My Hair From Frizzing by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 09, 2020
oyetpel:
@Missyford31

I think I replied U bout dating sites. I think it wasnt U who even asked me lol. If so sorry bout that.
Re: How Can I Prevent My Hair From Frizzing by oyetpel(m): 7:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
Missyford31:

I think I replied U bout dating sites. I think it wasnt U who even asked me lol. If so sorry bout that.

I am the one that asked you.

The thread was removed, so when i came online the mentions where wiped off. That's is why i had to mention you on this dead thread.

that's the email i sent to you.

can i give you my gmail or we chat on Whatsapp or any other social media.
Help me out please.

Thanks.
Re: How Can I Prevent My Hair From Frizzing by Nobody: 2:54am On Aug 10, 2020
oyetpel:

The thread was removed, so when i came online the mentions where wiped off. That's is why i had to mention you on this dead thread.

Help me out please.

Thanks.

Yeah I'll email you. I found three different sites for you. I'll send am thru today
Re: How Can I Prevent My Hair From Frizzing by oyetpel(m): 9:04am On Aug 10, 2020
Missyford31:

Yeah I'll email you. I found three different sites for you. I'll send am thru today

ok, thanks
Re: How Can I Prevent My Hair From Frizzing by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 10, 2020
oyetpel:

ok, thanks

Hi I'll email them thru shortly. Just finished housework then dinner so I will do it in a moment
Re: How Can I Prevent My Hair From Frizzing by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 10, 2020
oyetpel:

Help me out please.

Thanks.

I emailed those to U lemme know if U got it ok
Re: How Can I Prevent My Hair From Frizzing by oyetpel(m): 10:42am On Aug 10, 2020
Missyford31:

I emailed those to U lemme know if U got it ok

No mail from you yet.
Re: How Can I Prevent My Hair From Frizzing by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 10, 2020
oyetpel:

No mail from you yet.

that's my gmail

U get the one I just send?
Re: How Can I Prevent My Hair From Frizzing by oyetpel(m): 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2020
Missyford31:

U get the one I just send?
Yeap, i got the one you sent to my gmail.
Please, edit out my mail in your quote.
Thanks
Re: How Can I Prevent My Hair From Frizzing by oyetpel(m): 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2020
Missyford31:

pls help me edit out my mail in your quote, thanks.
Re: How Can I Prevent My Hair From Frizzing by Nobody: 5:43am On Aug 11, 2020
oyetpel:

pls help me edit out my mail in your quote, thanks.

I can't see the email address in my quotes anymore.
Re: How Can I Prevent My Hair From Frizzing by oyetpel(m): 6:43am On Aug 11, 2020
Missyford31:

I can't see the email address in my quotes anymore.
It's still in my comments you quoted.

You have to edit it out of my comment.
Re: How Can I Prevent My Hair From Frizzing by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 11, 2020
[quote author=oyetpel post=92686251]

You have to edit it out of my comment.[/quoted

Ok I'll look again
Re: How Can I Prevent My Hair From Frizzing by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 11, 2020
oyetpel:

You have to edit it out of my comment.

How do I do that exactly. I looked in my mentions it's not in there. Both emails U sent aren't there. I dunno any other way to find it.
Did U check out that website? I will look for more later today
Re: How Can I Prevent My Hair From Frizzing by oyetpel(m): 6:57am On Aug 11, 2020
Missyford31:

How do I do that exactly. I looked in my mentions it's not in there. Both emails U sent aren't there. I dunno any other way to find it.
Did U check out that website? I will look for more later today

https://www.nairaland.com/5912850/how-prevent-hair-frizzing#5912850.20

click on this link to view the whole thread, then you will see some of your comments where you mentioned me and my mail is there. You click modify and you will edit out my mail out of my own comment.

Yes, i checked it.

it even have an app, but it's a paid app, i have to be paying to chat/meet people there.
Looking forward to more from you, and also you referring some whitey friends to me.
Re: How Can I Prevent My Hair From Frizzing by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 11, 2020
oyetpel:

https://www.nairaland.com/5912850/how-prevent-hair-frizzing#5912850.20

click on this link to view the whole thread, then you will see some of your comments where you mentioned me and my mail is there. You click modify and you will edit out my mail out of my own comment.

Yes, i checked it.

it even have an app, but it's a paid app, i have to be paying to chat/meet people there.
Looking forward to more from you, and also you referring some whitey friends to me.
Oh ok I think I done got em all. Just check make sure. Thanks for explaining how I do that. Bout the app I'm sorry I didn't know was a paid app I'll look for more after I finish preparing dinner ok.
Re: How Can I Prevent My Hair From Frizzing by oyetpel(m): 8:24am On Aug 11, 2020
Missyford31:

Oh ok I think I done got em all. Just check make sure. Thanks for explaining how I do that. Bout the app I'm sorry I didn't know was a paid app I'll look for more after I finish preparing dinner ok.

You edited them correctly, thanks.

@bolded
ok, i will be expecting.
Re: How Can I Prevent My Hair From Frizzing by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 11, 2020
oyetpel:

You edited them correctly, thanks.

@bolded
ok, i will be expecting.

I saw on Google a FB page Australian single women. Something for men overseas looking for relationships with Aussie women. I dnt have FB so U will need to search for the page on fb
Re: How Can I Prevent My Hair From Frizzing by oyetpel(m): 9:26am On Aug 11, 2020
Missyford31:

I saw on Google a FB page Australian single women. Something for men overseas looking for relationships with Aussie women. I dnt have FB so U will need to search for the page on fb

ok
Re: How Can I Prevent My Hair From Frizzing by oyetpel(m): 12:21pm On Aug 13, 2020
Missyford31:

Hi Missy, still waiting.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

OET Dates In Nigeria For 2022-OET Training Center IN Nigeria / Get Motivated / The President Went Abroad For Treatment. What Hope For The Masses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.