Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

IPOB May Labour In Vain Due To Its Continual Uncouth Statements - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB May Labour In Vain Due To Its Continual Uncouth Statements (1283 Views)

Pictures From IPOB May 30th Remembrance Day From Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB May Labour In Vain Due To Its Continual Uncouth Statements by blackfish(m): 2:39am On Jun 09, 2020
I recently visited Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's facebook page and I discovered that almost all the contents on that page are full of insults and tribal bigotry.

The painful part is that most of his followers believe that Kanu can never be wrong. I noticed anyone that drops an opposing comment to Kanu's view is usually bullied, cursed and threatened.

I hate injustice according to what Kanu said he is fighting against but it must be fought in a decent manner.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB May Labour In Vain Due To Its Continual Uncouth Statements by UnclePati: 3:19am On Jun 09, 2020
Shut up.....
Labor in vain my ass....

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB May Labour In Vain Due To Its Continual Uncouth Statements by Top1gun: 5:26am On Jun 09, 2020
Ipob lead by Kanu is definitely destined to labour in pain n agony till it perish not just in vain.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB May Labour In Vain Due To Its Continual Uncouth Statements by helinues: 5:27am On Jun 09, 2020
Afonja, what's your business with that.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB May Labour In Vain Due To Its Continual Uncouth Statements by Nobody: 5:38am On Jun 09, 2020
Is it you labour....all your labours in Nigeria for the past 50years have it been fruitful?

Now you're calculating IPOB OF YESTERDAY their gain and loss

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB May Labour In Vain Due To Its Continual Uncouth Statements by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 09, 2020
blackfish:
I recently visited Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's facebook page and I discovered that almost all the contents on that page are full of insults and tribal bigotry.

The painful part is that most of his followers believe that Kanu can never be wrong. I noticed anyone that drops an opposing comment to Kanu's view is usually bullied, cursed and threatened.

I hate injustice according to what Kanu said he is fighting against but it must be fought in a decent manner.

Pls. Gimme the name of. The page...

Make. I go trouble them small abeg
Re: IPOB May Labour In Vain Due To Its Continual Uncouth Statements by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 09, 2020
helinues:
Chai Helinues Don turn yeebos gringringrin

1 Like

Re: IPOB May Labour In Vain Due To Its Continual Uncouth Statements by jimyjames(m): 8:33am On Jun 09, 2020
blackfish:

I didn't know afonjas are interested in ipob grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB May Labour In Vain Due To Its Continual Uncouth Statements by celeiyke: 8:34am On Jun 09, 2020
blackfish:

AND WHO ARE YOU?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB May Labour In Vain Due To Its Continual Uncouth Statements by jimyjames(m): 8:34am On Jun 09, 2020
helinues:

Afonja like you

3 Likes

Re: IPOB May Labour In Vain Due To Its Continual Uncouth Statements by BlowYourMind: 8:38am On Jun 09, 2020
It is there nature, let them labour in vain
Re: IPOB May Labour In Vain Due To Its Continual Uncouth Statements by Asgard13: 8:53am On Jun 09, 2020
helinues:

Why are you on every Biafra thread...obsession, fear, hatred, envy, jealousy!

Which one?

If not, all fit drag you enter 6 fit.. learn to love and appreciate grin

Biafra... nightmare of the Yoruba nation...

Sorry the Yoruba tribe of western Nigeria is too small to stop Biafra... even with all Yoruba gods .. and souls are really helpless on this..

This explains their wailing on every and anything Biafra.

I love their cries... grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB May Labour In Vain Due To Its Continual Uncouth Statements by Asgard13: 8:56am On Jun 09, 2020
celeiyke:

AND WHO ARE YOU?

He’s a Yoruba man from southwest Nigeria feeling so funky and entitled grin

E pain .. say dem no send am for the page... he don run come nairaland for his fellow Yoruba people to wail and console am grin

Those southwest humans funny die..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB May Labour In Vain Due To Its Continual Uncouth Statements by Asgard13: 8:58am On Jun 09, 2020
jimyjames:

Because igbos are tied to their placenta.... Biafra is a spirit that scares hell out of them..

Tell am about hell fire... e no concern them..

Mention Biafra .. grin. Then there’s problem..

Both offline and online...

Is simply fear!

5 Likes

Re: IPOB May Labour In Vain Due To Its Continual Uncouth Statements by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 09, 2020
Isn't that what we've been telling them?

Their hate and bigoted rhetorics against the Yorubas is way more than the hate that the whites in America show to the blacks.

But despite that, I honestly from the depth of my heart wish huge and immense success to IPOB/Biafran secession before the end of this year.

Amen and amen.

1 Like

Re: IPOB May Labour In Vain Due To Its Continual Uncouth Statements by anibi9674: 9:03am On Jun 09, 2020
Some people won take style join ipob by force. One Nigeria you desire and one Nigeria you get.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB May Labour In Vain Due To Its Continual Uncouth Statements by kingzizzy: 9:04am On Jun 09, 2020
blackfish:

But Fulani herdsmen are killing people all over the place but that did not stop you Nigerians from electing a Fulani man as president twice. The killings did not bother you Nigerians much, it is insults that is giving you people headache lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB May Labour In Vain Due To Its Continual Uncouth Statements by Sammy07: 9:04am On Jun 09, 2020
timekeeper1:

Pls. Gimme the name of. The page...

Make. I go trouble them small abeg

Just search for indigenous people of biafra.
Both their group and facebook page

Then, Mazi nnamdi kanu

And radio biafra (up to 1.5m members)

1 Like

Re: IPOB May Labour In Vain Due To Its Continual Uncouth Statements by jimyjames(m): 9:13am On Jun 09, 2020
Asgard13:

Because igbos are tied to their placenta.... Biafra is a spirit that scares hell out of them..

Tell am about hell fire... e no concern them..

Mention Biafra .. grin. Then there’s problem..

Both offline and online...

Is simply fear!

So true, the fear all started with awolowo, during the war he was genuinely scared Biafra will leave them Yoruba's with their northern masters , awolowo cried to the Fulani's that if they allow biafrans to breakaway from Nigeria the Yoruba's will be next .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB May Labour In Vain Due To Its Continual Uncouth Statements by Asgard13: 9:15am On Jun 09, 2020
Sammy07:

Just search for indigenous people of biafra.
Both their group and facebook page

Then, Mazi nnamdi kanu

And radio biafra (up to 1.5m members)

Love this

Spread the gospel bro...
Re: IPOB May Labour In Vain Due To Its Continual Uncouth Statements by jimyjames(m): 9:15am On Jun 09, 2020
Top1gun:
Ipob lead by Kanu is definitely destined to labour in pain n agony till it perish not just in vain.

A time will come when you afonjas will beg us to join forces with you.

1 Share

Re: IPOB May Labour In Vain Due To Its Continual Uncouth Statements by Asgard13: 9:18am On Jun 09, 2020
jimyjames:

So true, the fear all started with awolowo, during the war he was genuinely scared Biafra will leave them Yoruba's with their northern masters , awolowo cried to the Fulani's that if they allow biafrans to breakaway from Nigeria the Yoruba's will be next .

The know this truth.. but can’t do nothing about it.
Not even SANgo ogun and all their diety can do nothing...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB May Labour In Vain Due To Its Continual Uncouth Statements by Sammy07: 9:20am On Jun 09, 2020
Asgard13:

Love this

Spread the gospel bro...

Spread waiting grin

I always cause trouble
Re: IPOB May Labour In Vain Due To Its Continual Uncouth Statements by mushystuff: 9:30am On Jun 09, 2020
Those of you that stay stuck on procedure rather than actual content and cause, how is it doing you? The injustice and evil in the land called Nigeria is clear to you. Fight and address it you will not but you will release all your dirty fangs and venom against one who has decided to take on the fight the way he knows how!

In the process, you rather romance the oppressors who perpetuate the clear injustice and then gang up against the one who has spoken out! I ask again, how is it doing you? Why not pick up your own end of the fight and pursue it in the decent and constructive way you think you can so that the other with the bad method can watch and learn as you start achieving great results?

Mad idiots!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB May Labour In Vain Due To Its Continual Uncouth Statements by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 09, 2020
Re: IPOB May Labour In Vain Due To Its Continual Uncouth Statements by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 09, 2020
Just observing undecided
Re: IPOB May Labour In Vain Due To Its Continual Uncouth Statements by NLandIsHypocrit: 10:56am On Jun 09, 2020
blackfish:

But why is the labour causing a headache and nightmare to you? And you so concerned, and why?

1 Like

Re: IPOB May Labour In Vain Due To Its Continual Uncouth Statements by blackfish(m): 11:23am On Jun 09, 2020
UnclePati:
Shut up..... Labor in vain my ass....
Learn the act of decency especially on a public forum like this.
Re: IPOB May Labour In Vain Due To Its Continual Uncouth Statements by blackfish(m): 11:24am On Jun 09, 2020
jimyjames:

Lol so you just ignorantly deduced that I am from Southwest.
Re: IPOB May Labour In Vain Due To Its Continual Uncouth Statements by blackfish(m): 11:25am On Jun 09, 2020
celeiyke:

AND WHO ARE YOU?
Story
Re: IPOB May Labour In Vain Due To Its Continual Uncouth Statements by blackfish(m): 11:25am On Jun 09, 2020
Asgard13:

He’s a Yoruba man from southwest Nigeria feeling so funky and entitled grin

E pain .. say dem no send am for the page... he don run come nairaland for his fellow Yoruba people to wail and console am grin

Those southwest humans funny die..
I laugh at your ignorance.
Re: IPOB May Labour In Vain Due To Its Continual Uncouth Statements by blackfish(m): 11:27am On Jun 09, 2020
kingzizzy:

But Fulani herdsmen are killing people all over the place but that did not stop you Nigerians from electing a Fulani man as president twice. The killings did not bother you Nigerians much, it is insults that is giving you people headache lol
Who told you I voted for Buhari both in 2015 & 2019?.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Sen. T. Orji, And Wife Pay Courtesy Visit To Sen. Kalu After 10 Yrs / Nigeria Vs South-africa / Nigeria Unsafe For Yoruba – Banji Akintoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.