Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Lets Talk - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lets Talk (740 Views)

Lets Talk Nasty: Your Experience While Avoiding Farting In Office. / Evil Spirit Is Here,lets Talk About Love / All My Igbo Pips, Kwe Nu! Lets Talk: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Talk by Maneater1(f): 9:26am On Jun 12, 2007
A stranger was seated next to a little girl on the airplane when the stranger turned to her and said, "Let's talk. I've heard that flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."
The little girl, who had just opened her book, closed it slowly and said to the stranger, "What would you like to talk about?"
Oh, I don't know", said the stranger. "How about nuclear power?"
"OK," she said. "That could be an interesting topic. But let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat grass, the same stuff. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, and a horse produces clumps of dried grass. Why do you suppose that is?"
The stranger thinks about it and says, "Hmmm, I have no idea,
To which the littl e girl replies,'' Do you really feel qualified to discuss nuclear power when you don't know shit?

(1) (Reply)

A Damn Fine Explanation / Store Policy / Where The Heart Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.