Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Lets Talk Nasty: Your Experience While Avoiding Farting In Office. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lets Talk Nasty: Your Experience While Avoiding Farting In Office. (1144 Views)

Football Player Gets Booked For Farting In The Refs Face / Chris Brown Beats Up Rihana For Farting In The Limo (new Report Lapd) / Farting Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Talk Nasty: Your Experience While Avoiding Farting In Office. by xynerise: 12:49am On Mar 03, 2011
It happened to me when I was still a banker. I was called by my manager in her office. I started feeling a funny movement in my tummy. She was looking at my constipated look on my face. I was actually forcing my fart to calm down and let me go out from her office. Thank God I left and it was the fund transfer officer that suffered the numerous sound of fart coming from my butt. grin
Re: Lets Talk Nasty: Your Experience While Avoiding Farting In Office. by sweetguy10(m): 3:28am On Mar 03, 2011
LOL shocked shocked shocked Mine was not in the office but it was in the presence of my girlfriend's sister . chai !! No be small thing !!! I could not hold it anymore I asked her to quickly excuse me but she won't let me go she thought I was trying to leave without giving her what she asked for ( some gifts I promised her) . It got to a point I could not hold it anymore i pushed her away gently ran to the door and while running the thing was dropping , chai !! and that made it sound louder , Puah ! puah , puah , pooooo . I ran outside and was so ashamed to go back inside but I was surprised that she did not hear the sounds .
Re: Lets Talk Nasty: Your Experience While Avoiding Farting In Office. by Pweety4me(f): 8:46am On Mar 03, 2011
^^Ahaha grin

@OP No comment i don release gas
tongue cool
Re: Lets Talk Nasty: Your Experience While Avoiding Farting In Office. by koolchicco: 9:02am On Mar 03, 2011
xynerise:

It happened to me when I was still a banker. I was called by my manager in her office. I started feeling a funny movement in my tummy. She was looking at my constipated look on my face. I was actually forcing my fart to calm down and let me go out from her office. Thank God I left and it was the fund transfer officer that suffered the numerous sound of fart coming from my butt. grin
sweetguy10:

LOL shocked shocked shocked Mine was not in the office but it was in the presence of my girlfriend's sister . chai !! No be small thing !!! I could not hold it anymore I asked her to quickly excuse me but she won't let me go she thought I was trying to leave without giving her what she asked for ( some gifts I promised her) . It got to a point I could not hold it anymore i pushed her away gently ran to the door and while running the thing was dropping , chai !! and that made it sound louder , Puah ! puah , puah , pooooo . I ran outside and was so ashamed to go back inside but I was surprised that she did not hear the sounds .
www.nairaland.com/attachments/378345_LMSAO_gifcc08743add65da1a3fab01ae874d7bfa
Re: Lets Talk Nasty: Your Experience While Avoiding Farting In Office. by xynerise: 11:50am On Mar 03, 2011
^^^Are you sure you laughed like the man you posted? grin undecided

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Fever / Bedtime Story / Church Wahala In 9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.