Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Enugu State University (ESUT) in pictures - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Enugu State University (ESUT) in pictures (32871 Views)

Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures / David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures / Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu State University (ESUT) in pictures by MillerJnr(m): 3:49pm On Jun 09, 2020
Young042galaxy:
No Nigerian university is standard.
the ones in the North have standard structures especially ABU and BUK
Re: Enugu State University (ESUT) in pictures by Litmus: 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
Needs trees and shrubs.
Re: Enugu State University (ESUT) in pictures by Lawsimon(m): 4:28pm On Jun 09, 2020
Op, why would you say ESUT is the first state university in Nigeria?

Get your fact right by using this link.

http://educommander.com/2020-list-of-state-universities-in-nigeria-accredited-by-nuc-and-year-established/
Re: Enugu State University (ESUT) in pictures by Lawsimon(m): 4:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
Young042galaxy:
Enugu state university of science and technology popularly known as ESUT is the very first state university in nigeria,founded as the anambra state university of science and technology,enugu was established in 1981.
After the creation of Enugu state the university's name was changed.

The university's former campus in abakiliki is now where the ebonyi state university is situated and also its campus in nnewi anambra state is now known as Nnamdi azikiwe university teaching hospital(NAUTH),so it could be said that ESUT gave birth to EBSU and NAUTH.

The university is a leading university of science and technology in the country.

Get your fact right, Mr OP.
ESUT is not the first state university in Nigeria.

http://educommander.com/2020-list-of-state-universities-in-nigeria-accredited-by-nuc-and-year-established/
Re: Enugu State University (ESUT) in pictures by Young042galaxy: 4:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
Lawsimon:

Get your fact right, Mr OP.
ESUT is not the first state university in Nigeria.

Esut wasn't established in 1982 as seen from ur fact check.
Esut was established in 1979 and kicked of in 1980.
Check Wikipedia

Re: Enugu State University (ESUT) in pictures by iceboy4752(m): 4:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
Young042galaxy:

I take that as a compliment cos the primary school unveiled by Zulum is by far better than structures in all Nigerian universities.

You haven't been to all Nigerian universities sir.
Re: Enugu State University (ESUT) in pictures by Lawsimon(m): 4:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
[quote author=Young042galaxy post=90485677]
Esut wasn't established in 1982 as seen from ur fact check.
Esut was established in 1979 and kicked of in 1980.
Check Wikipedia [/quote

Info from Wikipedia cannot be more authentic than that of NUC. If you are not convinced, you can visit NUC website for verification.

The school may have been built in 1979 but was not licensed. However, Rivers State University is the first state university in Nigeria.
Re: Enugu State University (ESUT) in pictures by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Lol esut...2 things wey this school sabi pass na cultism and fûck...

From when to when?
Re: Enugu State University (ESUT) in pictures by churchee: 4:43pm On Jun 09, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Nairaland is now so boring and useless that no sensible posts makes Frontpage again.
For the past 2 weeks, it has always been University pictures where the students are on strike. What value will the pictures add to us?

Calm down, it's just for fun.
Re: Enugu State University (ESUT) in pictures by feedthenation(m): 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
And there goes one of the best university in the East....
Re: Enugu State University (ESUT) in pictures by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 09, 2020
Waiting for guys graduating guys pictures, or guys no dey d skull
Re: Enugu State University (ESUT) in pictures by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2020
Spiff20:
it is not the First state University in Nigeria. Rivers State University is the first, founded in 1970 as a college but transformed to a university in 1980.

It was a college that time, a college isn't same as a state university.

Esut enugu is the first
Re: Enugu State University (ESUT) in pictures by Young042galaxy: 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2020
[quote author=Lawsimon post=90485827][/quote]
Check out Esut official page.
Ur fact check isn't from NUC buh one mumu blogger.

Re: Enugu State University (ESUT) in pictures by jerryfunky(m): 5:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
Beautiful tho....

By the way..

If making btw $1 to $15 on watching videos is not a bad idea then what are u waiting for..

Check my signature..

Its not a scam and u don't need any money to start....all u need is just data!!!!

Yes data!!!
Re: Enugu State University (ESUT) in pictures by Lawsimon(m): 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2020
Young042galaxy:

Check out Esut official page.
Ur fact check isn't from NUC buh one mumu blogger.

In the face of conflicting information, I chose to stand with the year gazetted by NUC - 1982. You can go argue with them, I believe they know why the picked that year.

Don't forget the back and forth involved in establishing university and getting it licensed. ESUT may also have the reason for sticking with that year.

You must understand that NUC gave them the license to operate.
Re: Enugu State University (ESUT) in pictures by cravingmind: 5:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Lol esut...2 things wey this school sabi pass na cultism and fûck...

Your head dey there....

Arooo vs Aye
Re: Enugu State University (ESUT) in pictures by foleskay(m): 5:45pm On Jun 09, 2020
Yeye op can't even post better girls for us, na those yam leg girls he dey post up and down. undecided
Re: Enugu State University (ESUT) in pictures by FrankBass281(m): 6:20pm On Jun 09, 2020
you showed us beauty but I can't find brains
Re: Enugu State University (ESUT) in pictures by Ekeh47official(m): 7:41pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nice. I will like to have a concert there
Re: Enugu State University (ESUT) in pictures by Galapagous(m): 7:58pm On Jun 09, 2020
Which brain, when sec for grade dey
Re: Enugu State University (ESUT) in pictures by bewla(m): 8:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
MoDaniel:
Nice structures.
But not that standard, still a developing university.
from the post of University for today none is as beautiful and homely as Afe babalola University in Ekiti state
Re: Enugu State University (ESUT) in pictures by justcallmenuel(m): 8:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
My alma mata, I just miss everything about Enugu state, most especially I miss Enugu okpa diokwu grin

042 blood �
Re: Enugu State University (ESUT) in pictures by Futuragetty: 8:45pm On Jun 09, 2020
The first place I saw a real monkey.
It wasn't at a Zoo.
It was at Esut Agbani campus. Yes, I said it.

Beyond excited to study at Enugu State University.
It's a dream come true.

Go Eagles!
Proud Alumni!
grin grin
Re: Enugu State University (ESUT) in pictures by Elvis778(m): 8:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Better than UNN
[img]https:///view/aliens-dancing-dance-gif-11913373.gif[/img]
make I bend
apart from the male hostels though..
Re: Enugu State University (ESUT) in pictures by Igboid: 8:48pm On Jun 09, 2020
Lawsimon:

In the face of conflicting information, I chose to stand with the year gazetted by NUC - 1982. You can go argue with them, I believe they know why the picked that year.

Don't forget the back and forth involved in establishing university and getting it licensed. ESUT may also have the reason for sticking with that year.

You must understand that NUC gave them the license to operate.

Where is your official NUC site saying that Rivers State University was established before ESUT?

The only State University that competes with ESUT for that title is Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, and not Rivers state. Rivers state is not even in the discussion.

ESUT previously ASUTECH was the first State University in Nigeria.
Re: Enugu State University (ESUT) in pictures by Elvis778(m): 8:53pm On Jun 09, 2020
NwaIgboBoy:
buh the school seem boring to me ....
Ha, ESUT? Boring??
Lol, those people and social life na 5&6....party dey every weekend, not one, but plenty...
Re: Enugu State University (ESUT) in pictures by Oluwauchebest(m): 9:10pm On Jun 09, 2020
I thank God say I quick run from this school oh,....... When dem wor use their frustration take kill me
Re: Enugu State University (ESUT) in pictures by Oluwauchebest(m): 9:12pm On Jun 09, 2020
FrankBass281:
you showed us beauty but I can't find brains

Just 4get dem no get brain
Re: Enugu State University (ESUT) in pictures by Grateful02(m): 9:15pm On Jun 09, 2020
Since Campus trend flagged-off about 2weeks ago, non posted girls. ESUT I hope it's not what am thinking??
Re: Enugu State University (ESUT) in pictures by Grateful02(m): 9:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
This table you're shaking.. Oya tell us your sch ranking among uni's in Nigeria

edoairways:

University is beyond structures
Re: Enugu State University (ESUT) in pictures by mechanics(m): 9:36pm On Jun 09, 2020
iceboy4752:

The first picture looks like the ultra-modern primary school unveiled by Zulum, the Borno State Governor.
In fact, what's the essence of posting the girls sef? E be like say the fine structures no too many for ESUT.
lols.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Umar Farouk Lawal Emerges NANS President / Imo State University(Imsu) 2015/2016 De/Utme Thread. / Mufutau Waliu: Ogun Poly Lecturer Shot Dead - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.