Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Aluta Gyrations'20; Student's Struggle Lives On By Omobabaijebu - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Aluta Gyrations'20; Student's Struggle Lives On By Omobabaijebu (1314 Views)

All Black Lives Matter Launches "I Can Breath" Song Against Racism, Injustice / How Ariya Repete 2018 Changed Lives Of Upcoming Musicians, Drummers / The Legend, Don Williams Lives On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aluta Gyrations'20; Student's Struggle Lives On By Omobabaijebu by Laspotect247(m): 7:45am On Jun 09, 2020
Aluta gyrations'20 by Olamilekan Idris; A reminder that the student's struggle must not die

It is no longer a news that Aluta gyrations'20 by olamilekan Idris is out and available for download at different online platforms, let me start by congratulating you on this big project you have been  able to achieve.  May the spirit of our leaders be with you and grant you success in your future pursuit.

The first verse talked about fighting our oppressors, and truly we are still fighting,  the student faculty have face a lot of intimidation from our oppressors across Nigeria, which reminds me of 2013/2014 when comrade stainless lead student to protest against the tyrannical government of ogun state, demanded for good welfarism of the student and the interference of the state government in the election of nans ogun jjc axis, we saw ex-student leaders supporting our oppressor and subverted the will of the people. 

Truth is our oppressors are killing the spirit of unionism, from choosing who they like, to under funding the student's union government and also using former student leaders to fight the current union leaders, let this be read here that we will never forget their deeds. 

Do we still have union leaders ? This is the question on the lips of  every student in Nigeria, but to be Frank with you,  I think the student unionism have lost it and people don't find it interesting since all you need to do is to know people in power even without elections you can be crowned the winner. 

Not to bore you with talks, the aluta gyration is what every aspiring leader or every leader should download, I think this will help us remember where we are coming from, what is needed to be done and how we can become a great leader. 

"I love gyrations I no go lie" I love this one also and I want to charge all other union leaders to give us something like this , please give us something that will take us back to history, story of our courageous leaders who where killed and those who have betrayed the student struggle 

On the part of my brother Alimi, history will be kind to him and others who have teamed up to produce this track and honestly they brought back old memories. 

It's my prayer that the keke of aluta will never fail you.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Madonna : Frozen And La Isla Bonita: / Watch All Nations Cup Matches Online / Poll: Pls Rate My Beats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.