Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (41661 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Receives 2 Car Gifts On Her 35th Birthday / Toke Makinwa Dances 'Soapy' At Her 35th Birthday Party. Naira Marley Reacts / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today: Throwback Vs Recent Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by SocialJustice: 8:53am On Jun 09, 2020
No bikini pictures for the boys?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by sageb: 8:54am On Jun 09, 2020
Trustme2:
Seun's Crush grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Zaddy Seun, Pls come and take Tonto as a wife even though na second wife, she go manage am
so you know , way back every Tonto thread was on Frontpage back to back. Tonto broke his heart by marrying churchill.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by oluwaseunamos33(m): 8:54am On Jun 09, 2020
how i wish she can agree to be my 2nd wife. anyway HBD sha
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Benwallt(m): 8:55am On Jun 09, 2020
Wild wild south
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by RPG2020(m): 8:58am On Jun 09, 2020
Everything is fake including her birthday
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by raju60(m): 9:00am On Jun 09, 2020
Are You looking for Best Government jobs ?
https://www.todayssarkariresult.com - We Provide You Information Of The Latest Sarkari Jobs, Online Sarkari Forms, Sarkari Results and Admit Cards Of All Different Regions Of India.
https://www.todayssarkariresult.com

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by hizikin(f): 9:00am On Jun 09, 2020
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by raju60(m): 9:01am On Jun 09, 2020
Are You looking for Best Hindi shayari ?
https://www.traffic60.com : We Provide You Various Types Of Hindi Shayari And English Shayari Like - Love Shayari, Attitude Shayari, Sad Shayari, Bewafa Shayari, Friendship Shayari, Funny Shayari, Festival Shayari, Two Line Shayari.
https://www.traffic60.com

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 09, 2020
lalasticlala:
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, turns 35 today and shares these photos to mark her birthday.

Tonto Wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBMTtMuHk1R/?igshid=15mxkyvxfatji

Happy birthday to the highly controversial actress.

Happy cheesy birthday mrs controversial.
Age gracefully.
My before before favorite fine girl gone wild. grin Anyways still admire you inwardly.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:04am On Jun 09, 2020
Wow ....... Happy Birthday.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Lyrics269: 9:06am On Jun 09, 2020
[color=#990000][/color] Hbd rare gem
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Onego(f): 9:07am On Jun 09, 2020
Happy birthday Tonto Dikeh, a lady with a big heart, despite your flaws you are still a rare gem, your tomorrow will continue to outshine your today
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by code2925: 9:10am On Jun 09, 2020
[color=#] 3025095[/color]
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Farki: 9:11am On Jun 09, 2020
edo3:
Abeg why people like to dey reduce their age?

The same reason why aboki pours water on 2 day only vegetables.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Starhearts: 9:12am On Jun 09, 2020
Go and apologies to Churchill
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by uju22(f): 9:13am On Jun 09, 2020
Happy birthday Tonto
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by alasan007(m): 9:13am On Jun 09, 2020
Happy birthday to her she’s been doing great work with her foundation so far she’s an inspiration check her out on her IG
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by makydebbie(f): 9:16am On Jun 09, 2020
osamz007:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONTO DIKEH RISKY

AS YOU CLOCK 35 YEARS I PRAY THE GOD OF WISDOM WILL BAPTIZE YOU WITH SENSE

I PRAY THE LEVEL OF FOOLISHNESS YOU EXHIBIT ON SOCIAL MEDIA WILL REDUCE DRASTICALLY

AND THEN I PRAY YOU HAVE A LONG LIFE AND SOUND HEALTH.

SHOWER ME WITH LIKES ON THIS F.T.C
At your old age it's likes you're looking for on social media.
Let's say Tonto Dike is foolish, your sense where has it gotten you in life? Why is the foolish having a better life than the sensible one? In fact the sensible on is on nairaland begging for likes but the foolish one is still bagging. Omo this life no just balanzzzz e pele egbon.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Burgerlomo: 9:16am On Jun 09, 2020
HBD the one and only drama queen LLNP cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Kendollar696(m): 9:22am On Jun 09, 2020
angryHer birthday never pass??
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by code8612: 9:29am On Jun 09, 2020
[color=#] 2902878[/color]
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by MJBOLT: 9:29am On Jun 09, 2020
makydebbie:

At your old age it's likes you're looking for on social media.
Let's say Tonto Dike is foolish, your sense where has it gotten you in life? Why is the foolish having a better life than the sensible one? In fact the sensible on is on nairaland begging for likes but the foolish one is still bagging. Omo this life no just balanzzzz e pele egbon.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Luvinghubby: 9:31am On Jun 09, 2020
Babatunde40:
As a Birthday gift, she should marry her best friend. Bobrisky
Your obsession with marriage sef, grow up kid, there are many things a woman can achieve aside marriage.
There are so many ladies who sponsor their younger ones to become great in life, some are taking good care of their parents at old age.
Many ladies work hard to achieve the peak of their choosen career. Marriage is not even a criteria for making heaven. She has given birth & tasted marriage, let her enjoy her life. If she decides to remarry later it's her choice.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by tennytee(m): 9:32am On Jun 09, 2020
happy bday to her...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by adolebenito17(m): 9:33am On Jun 09, 2020
an epitom of beauty
dikeh tonto i celebrat u

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by olax02(m): 9:35am On Jun 09, 2020
King?? undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Nmezor(f): 9:39am On Jun 09, 2020
HBD King T
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by madamori9: 9:43am On Jun 09, 2020
Once upon a time, she was relevant in Nigeria’s movie industry.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by imanray37(m): 9:45am On Jun 09, 2020
In tecno voice I say agege
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Babatunde40(m): 9:48am On Jun 09, 2020
Luvinghubby:

Your obsession with marriage sef, grow up kid, there are many things a woman can achieve aside marriage.
There are so many ladies who sponsor their younger ones to become great in life, some are taking good care of their parents at old age.
Many ladies work hard to achieve the peak of their choosen career. Marriage is not even a criteria for making heaven. She has given birth & tasted marriage, let her enjoy her life. If she decides to remarry later it's her choice.

Oga I was cracking a joke. And people laughed. Why are you running your mouth?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by callmeRichie(m): 9:50am On Jun 09, 2020
aunty mi totogrin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 09, 2020
osamz007:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONTO DIKEH RISKY

AS YOU CLOCK 35 YEARS I PRAY THE GOD OF WISDOM WILL BAPTIZE YOU WITH SENSE

I PRAY THE LEVEL OF FOOLISHNESS YOU EXHIBIT ON SOCIAL MEDIA WILL REDUCE DRASTICALLY

AND THEN I PRAY YOU HAVE A LONG LIFE AND SOUND HEALTH.

SHOWER ME WITH LIKES ON THIS F.T.C

To the boldfaced, I say a big Amen to that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adaeze Yobo On Kissing Spree At Baby's Dedication [PICS] / Ned Nwoko Receives KANU Nwankwo, Holds Discussion On First Sport University / I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.