Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,364 members, 7,864,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:35 AM

INVESTIGATION: Delta Health Commissioner, Nurses In Heavy Warfare - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / INVESTIGATION: Delta Health Commissioner, Nurses In Heavy Warfare (131 Views)

Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal / Nurses In Ogun Wear Polythene Bags To Treat Suspected COVID-19 Patient (Photo) / Coronavirus: Nurses In Enugu Protest Over Lack Of Medical Equipment For Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

INVESTIGATION: Delta Health Commissioner, Nurses In Heavy Warfare by boygy: 8:58am On Jun 09, 2020
The grouse of the nurses and midwives is that the state has over 1500 nurses and midwives who have already graduated from nursing and midwifery schools and waiting for employment by the state government. But rather than employing the ready-made health workers on ground, the ministry is selling forms for the training of community nurses and midwives, a development which nurses in the state frown at....Read more...http://emeraldng.com/investigation-delta-health-commissioner-nurses-in-heavy-warfare-over-training-of-community-nurses-midwives-read-the-nauseating-revelations/
Re: INVESTIGATION: Delta Health Commissioner, Nurses In Heavy Warfare by Dreal1247: 9:17am On Jun 09, 2020
The health sector in the Delta State to the best of my knowledge is grossly understaffed. Can you imagine that the matrons at times do the work of the health assistants? I'm not saying nurses but matrons, I mean carry out assignment meant for health assistants.

(1) (Reply)

Healthy Online Store To Shop For Groceries During The Coronavirus Pandemic / Negative Thinking Linked To Dementia In Later Life, Learn To Be More Positive / How To Improve General Wellbeing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.