Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:20 AM

Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES (50162 Views)

Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) / Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) / The Current State Of FUTO ICT Building, 2 Years After Fire Incident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by Candyness(f): 1:50pm On Jun 09, 2020
missimelda01:

Are you trying to be American right now grin

Madam you miss road grin

Boo you the one out here seeking man's. Boo fix your face. Fix your hair. Boo fix your make up.
I don't like ya
Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by mjconcept(m): 1:50pm On Jun 09, 2020
My Alma mater. You should add images of SEET complex, SMAT complex, SOPS building and hosts of other good structures as well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by Candyness(f): 1:51pm On Jun 09, 2020
missimelda01:

Are you alright madam? grin

Boo . Could help ya I'd you feeling girl on girl y'all
Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by missimelda01(f): 1:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
Spiff20:
Pls don't mind her. You de alright. I can design for you at just N500.
grin grin grin
Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by Kylekent59: 2:08pm On Jun 09, 2020
Who else was looking to see 750 capacity...lol

The day I visited one of my friend at 750 cap in futo ehh...

We trekked from staCC to 750 cap went past the medicals... sun heated me up ehh...

Nice school though

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by pillarmaria(m): 3:48pm On Jun 09, 2020
missimelda01:
See how everywhere is green like afang soup.. my Alma mater that seriously needs improvement.

The color is probably from the Pic, I finished from Futo too and I believe Futo looks much better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by andrewtosin(m): 4:03pm On Jun 09, 2020
Eziokwu?
missimelda01:
See how everywhere is green like afang soup.. my Alma mater that seriously needs improvement.
Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by pillarmaria(m): 4:04pm On Jun 09, 2020
Kylekent59:
Who else was looking to see 750 capacity...lol

The day I visited my one of my friend at 750 cap in futo ehh...

We trekked from staCC to 750 cap go passing the medicals... sun heated me up ehh...

Nice school though

You didn't see anything self, lol.

Try trekking from Workshop 3 to 750 Capacity �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by andrewtosin(m): 4:07pm On Jun 09, 2020
What kind of English is this?
Candyness:

Boo you the one out here seeking man's. Boo fix your face. Fix your hair. Boo fix your make up.
I don't like ya

5 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by Jman24(m): 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2020
I too like the greenery

SEET complex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by Jman24(m): 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2020

Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by johnjohnson(m): 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2020
I can see
Workshop 3, The road to eziobodo, sunic fast-food, S. E. E. T building, S.O.H.T, futo main gate.......... That school really stressed me out but at the end of the day it made me stonger. I miss juging from eziobodo to the main gate every Saturday morning cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by Jman24(m): 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
New Senate building

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by Jman24(m): 5:07pm On Jun 09, 2020
The school too big

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by Jman24(m): 5:16pm On Jun 09, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by engrchykae(m): 6:58pm On Jun 09, 2020
vanndubi:
FUTO my FUTO! It's good see how far FUTO has gone.
what year,mine was 2006/2011

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by FrankBass281(m): 7:54pm On Jun 09, 2020
apart from senate building,all other building be like refugee camp,very ugly school
Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by vanndubi: 7:59pm On Jun 09, 2020
engrchykae:
what year,mine was 2006/2011

2000-04.
Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 8:07pm On Jun 09, 2020
FUTO, FUTO my favorite school in the east. Girls full everywhere yakata, na indomie and fried egg we te dey run dem dat year.

All those people wey dey say e be like game reserve, ona go show us the university wey dey ona village o. Afonja dem

Chinaza, I no ever forget you. This girl suck my soul comut from my prick. Igbo galz go well o ask FFK, Akeredolu and Atichukwu.

Who be those two lesbians wey just derail this thread, if ona wan kpansh ona no go just collect each other number fly comut here....Ndi Ara

TroubleMaker47:

Girls full which FUTO? cheesy
Oga you sure say you go FUTO at all?
FUTO that had about 12 girls in a dept of 300 students in EEE!! cheesy

Tufia I no go FUTO, I go see my guy dere. E be like chinaza dn scam me o, because I be see am for school gate dat day and she tell me say she be student, be like she use te upgrade herself chai i dn die. Anyways she fine scatter no be all these mgbekes for nairaland. Owerri get gals sha

4 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by LikeCool(m): 8:07pm On Jun 09, 2020
csamii:

When I studied there, everything was a mess. We struggled for almost everything.

Which year did you grad?

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by johnmattew: 8:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
v
Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by martineverest(m): 8:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
more like combination of village and cattle ranch
Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by Tremple8v: 8:10pm On Jun 09, 2020
This place can be use for gulder ultimate search.

3 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by csamii: 8:10pm On Jun 09, 2020
LikeCool:

Which year did you grad?

Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by FrankBass281(m): 8:11pm On Jun 09, 2020
Erosion2020:
Best school so far
how?where?what?when?who?

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by Angelfrost(m): 8:11pm On Jun 09, 2020
MEGA4BILLION:
More like a game reserve.

You put my very thoughts into words... There are more trees and grasses than inhabitable structures.

Yet again I ask for maybe the umpteenth time: What exactly is the point of all these pictures, aerial and others, of universities in Nigeria??!

If the aim or objective is to make most of us appreciate them, then it isn't working at all!!!

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by Rhaspody(m): 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2020
Futo is not fine o. Honestly. I tire for futo matter. Bush almost everywhere. Frustration Under Tension and Overload
Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by henryduru2(m): 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2020
Make Una leave all these aerial rubbish, Futo no fine at all
Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2020
Federal University Of Fuckology
Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by Sancto2: 8:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
My alma mater. Such a wonderful transformation
Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by JessetariahMD(m): 8:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
Candyness:

I don't like ya
what are you saying sef
fix your this fix your that
who gon fix your brain?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by Jman24(m): 8:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
martineverest:
more like combination of village and cattle ranch

You love cattle eeh
Where are you from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

DELSU Searches Students After Murder Of Elozino Joshuana Ogege. Photos / Atlanta Teacher Blasted For Releasing A Twerk Video On Social Media / You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.