Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,199 members, 7,835,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Onowu Enukeme, Chairman Of Tonimas Is Dead - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Onowu Enukeme, Chairman Of Tonimas Is Dead (40172 Views)

Femi Otedola Emerges Chairman Of First Bank / Burial Of Tonimas: Anthony Obiagboso Enukeme In Pictures / Chief Anthony Enukeme (TONIMAS): The Fuel Attendant Who Became An Oil Mogul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onowu Enukeme, Chairman Of Tonimas Is Dead by ursullalinda(f): 8:11pm On Jun 09, 2020
sassysure:

I'm shocked to the marrow. It's not been up to 3 months I wrote extensively about this man here.
I practically grew up around him. Gosh, I wish they will show the burial here. Most of my people will be there.
He was a mentor, a father. Almost all the anambra boys who owns filling stations in aba and Ph are what they are today courtesy of him of which two members of my family were among. They idolize this man. My cousin always take me with him to his house in aba.
Everyday, tonimas this, tonimas that. Even his new wife then was disturbed by his love for this icon of a man. Said she don't know who her husband loves most between her and tonimas.
Oh gosh.

Eyaa so sorry for your loss.......every body I know from Neni talks about him like a small god......well i don't blame you people the man showed his people too much love.......at least I always enjoy his roads anything I need to boycott Okacha filling station.......I feel una pain wella......May God console his family and his people.

1 Like

Re: Onowu Enukeme, Chairman Of Tonimas Is Dead by CHARLYX9: 8:13pm On Jun 09, 2020
Obynolee:

He will be remembered for his parallel new yam festival with Igwe of Neni because he feels that he ought to be the Igwe because of his wealth.
We all die someday.
let stupidity and envy of last 4years leave you in the name of Jesus people are speaking good of him for the impact that he had and his charitable lifestyle.what impact have you made in your household alone not to talk more of your community.change your mindset

Re: Onowu Enukeme, Chairman Of Tonimas Is Dead by cardoctor(m): 8:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
How old was he?
Re: Onowu Enukeme, Chairman Of Tonimas Is Dead by CHARLYX9: 8:15pm On Jun 09, 2020
cardoctor:
How old was he?
Re: Onowu Enukeme, Chairman Of Tonimas Is Dead by Victorclean1: 10:52pm On Jun 09, 2020
How many destines did he took?. How many of his relatives did he messed with?. How many destinies , how many? . Only God will judge
Re: Onowu Enukeme, Chairman Of Tonimas Is Dead by Obynolee(f): 10:53pm On Jun 09, 2020
CHARLYX9:
let stupidity and envy of last 4years leave you in the name of Jesus people are speaking good of him for the impact that he had and his charitable lifestyle.what impact have you made in your household alone not to talk more of your community.change your mindset

Did I say something that never happened or you're just being stupid?
Re: Onowu Enukeme, Chairman Of Tonimas Is Dead by Obynolee(f): 11:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
Youngmaster0:

Shut up.. If you dont know how Neni crowns Igwe. The last ìgwè came from etitinabo village and pervious Onowu was from Eziaja village.

After their death it rotates. It will also rotate when this Igwe is gone

When some people talks I can't help it but to think if what they have in their head is brain or sawdust, I was expecting you to dispute what I said as unfounded but you didn't rather you went on telling us history, what does the Wisdom of Solomon got to do with the age of Methuselah?.
You can be anything on the internet but why do you decide to be stupid?
Re: Onowu Enukeme, Chairman Of Tonimas Is Dead by amliftedhigher: 11:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
Rest in peace Chief Tonimas. You came, you saw and you conquered.
Re: Onowu Enukeme, Chairman Of Tonimas Is Dead by Youngmaster0(m): 12:26am On Jun 10, 2020
Obynolee:

When some people talks I can't help it but to think if what they have in their head is brain or sawdust, I was expecting you to dispute what I said as unfounded but you didn't rather you went on telling us history, what does the Wisdom of Solomon got to do with the age of Methuselah?.
You can be anything on the internet but why do you decide to be stupid?

There was nothing to dispute.. Your comment stinks with shallowness. I don't even know if you from Neni, but if you think you do which I don't believe, then go bak home and ask your father how ìgwè and onowu is rotated in Neni. Mugu
Re: Onowu Enukeme, Chairman Of Tonimas Is Dead by aalangel(f): 3:21am On Jun 10, 2020
Tonimas....I remember his Fuel station those days on Onitsha.
Re: Onowu Enukeme, Chairman Of Tonimas Is Dead by worldman(m): 3:44am On Jun 10, 2020
Rest on sir
Re: Onowu Enukeme, Chairman Of Tonimas Is Dead by EagleNest(m): 6:12am On Jun 10, 2020
Truly a giant. He's wealthy.
Re: Onowu Enukeme, Chairman Of Tonimas Is Dead by sirlop(m): 7:07am On Jun 10, 2020
hpk:
Never knew he was a Knight Of St John's International.

RIP Sir!
he was the Owerri grand president. So sad
Re: Onowu Enukeme, Chairman Of Tonimas Is Dead by ashiwaju11(m): 8:06am On Jun 10, 2020
May the Lord grant his soul a peaceful rest.
Re: Onowu Enukeme, Chairman Of Tonimas Is Dead by hpk(m): 9:40am On Jun 10, 2020
CHARLYX9:
is that a cult or what does it mean he belongs to ...............

It's 2020, use Google often and learn more.
Re: Onowu Enukeme, Chairman Of Tonimas Is Dead by CHARLYX9: 10:21am On Jun 10, 2020
Victorclean1:
How many destines did he took?. How many of his relatives did he messed with?. How many destinies , how many? . Only God will judge
is there something you are trying to say that is too heavy for your mouth to spit.must you people always tag any billionaire to ɓe an occultic person.

1 Like

Re: Onowu Enukeme, Chairman Of Tonimas Is Dead by CHARLYX9: 10:27am On Jun 10, 2020
Obynolee:

Did I say something that never happened or you're just being stupid?
you have said it before.why can't you speak good as others are doing and leave this nonsense you keep on saying.if i may ask what ɗiɗ you stand to gain in what you just said abt him.
Re: Onowu Enukeme, Chairman Of Tonimas Is Dead by Obynolee(f): 3:53pm On Jun 10, 2020
CHARLYX9:
you have said it before.why can't you speak good as others are doing and leave this nonsense you keep on saying.if i may ask what ɗiɗ you stand to gain in what you just said abt him.

Praise singers are what put us where we are as a people and I refused to travel that route.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Herbert Wigwe's Cryptic Post Hints At ‘End Of Life’ / Crippled Man Selling Goods In Abuja (Pictures) / Breaking: Femi Otedola Leaves Forte Oil As Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.