Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,015 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) (54334 Views)

Senator Orji Kalu Arrives Abia Months After Release From Prison (Photos) / Jubilations As Kalu Arrives Nigeria, Received By Gov Ugwuanyi (photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Katsina Ahead Of His Official Turbaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) by mywells: 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2020
You'll see too many lowly low people in the corridors of power, that'll make you regrets ever going to school,
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) by ReachRich(m): 1:07pm On Jun 09, 2020
OUK Ebe ano! Aha eji aga mba, mmiri rili enyi welcome back to the 9th senate

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) by sleuthhound: 1:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
itsIYKE:
The charade is over!!, Buhari i SPIT on your corruption fight......THE senate knew he was coming back all along and reserved his seat.
r u confused? Lol...executive charged him 2 court, na independent judiciary release am! Who dey @fault?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) by Jeffyblaq(m): 1:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
lakeside79937:
The system is so corrupt how could some body who was accused of fraud get back into the Senate things has to change what you need in nigeria is revolution
I agree with you buddy!
But I don't see that ever happening with the level of exposure the youths of this country have..
Itz really pathetic and I would say they actually enjoy things the way it is..

They really enjoy it.. Believe you me.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) by Galaxydon1(m): 1:24pm On Jun 09, 2020
festacman:
Does IgbereTV have a dedicated reporter waiting on Senator Orji Kalu to report his every move including when he sneezes.
He is from igbere
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2020
itsIYKE:
The charade is over!!, Buhari i SPIT on your corruption fight......THE senate knew he was coming back all along and reserved his seat.

Buhari never came to fight corruption... He was merely building a smokescreen to hide the real corruption to be carried out under his very watch!!!

This nation is on a long thing!!!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) by philip0906(m): 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2020
JosephXavier:

Please how is it foolish?
Court found him guilty but Supreme Court acquited him based on technicality

The money was embezzled and it's state's money. Proove me wrong with your facts
He's from my hometown of Igbere and we know he looted the state. I for one, will not hesitate to call him out or if possible hand him over to the authorities or ask for him to be punished...

That said, when you have criminals from other tribes and regions roaming about freely, then we can only seat back and watch and it will be hypocrisy for anyone to come at him when they have tons of criminals ruling them e.g Tinubu is a a godfather in this part of the world, we all know he's no better than Orji. We all know Gandollar is a criminal but he is still a Don Corleone in the North.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) by itsIYKE(m): 1:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
sleuthhound:
r u confused? Lol...executive charged him 2 court, na independent judiciary release am! Who dey @fault?
independent judiciary my foot, Malami was not made attorney general for no reason.....the judiciary is now an extension of the executive
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) by jayaim: 1:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
Thief, shame no the catch them again
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) by RealEzee(m): 1:49pm On Jun 09, 2020
6 months for over 6 billion? Hmmm politics is quite lucrative, Crime pays well be that
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) by Anijay1212(m): 1:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
Me sef don tire,i no know wether to vex,laugh or scream.
Las las we "may" be alright.
angry grin cheesy
Prodigee:
It is well. Na prayers remain for naija now. Cursing these polithiefcians don yaya pesin.
cheesy
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) by Dmano: 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2020
They are celebrating their partner in crime
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) by NkShallom(f): 1:59pm On Jun 09, 2020
festacman:
Does IgbereTV have a dedicated reporter waiting on Senator Orji Kalu to report his every move including when he sneezes.
orji uzor is from igbere

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) by Resees: 2:07pm On Jun 09, 2020
So idiots in here will leave this news then run to American news to attack Trump.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) by gaventa: 2:10pm On Jun 09, 2020
Shame on you if you ever say other criminals are the reasons why the outside world ridicule Nigerians. You choose to hate on a striving Internet fruadster that hunger led him into the act but here are your leaders sodomizing you day in day out and handing over to their children to the same to your children.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 09, 2020
JosephXavier:
Nigeria is country

Abia people are the losers.
They have always been the losers for consistently producing the worst governors in South East nigeria

If it's a country where normal is normal, his constituents will protest against him and demand for his recall

Nothing concern me joor
Delta,Edo and Bayelsa have produced the worst Governors.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
oluwaseyi0:
Nigeria home of corruption ...from West to East to North and to South

Las Las buhari is an idiotic ineffectual baboon that fight enemy of his cabals in the name of corruption why he himself is the commander in chief of corruption

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg7lfHL_l1w
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) by JosephXavier: 2:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
philip0906:

He's from my hometown of Igbere and we know he looted the state. I for one, will not hesitate to call him out or if possible hand him over to the authorities or ask for him to be punished...

That said, when you have criminals from other tribes and regions roaming about freely, then we can only seat back and watch and it will be hypocrisy for anyone to come at him when they have tons of criminals ruling them e.g Tinubu is a a godfather in this part of the world, we all know he's no better than Orji. We all know Gandollar is a criminal but he is still a Don Corleone in the North.

Bro you and I are in the same shithole of a country not minding one's state

We all know that Nigeria will never work will this type of mindset

People serving us don't know what it means to serve and it pains me when I see what happens in other countries.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) by NaMeAboki: 2:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nigerians openly celebrating corruption.
Pity his state citizens who were among those celebrating his freedom - though most likey to be short lived. cry angry
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
Den of thieves. No honour, they don't even have shame. He has gone through a corruption trial and he doesn't have the self respect to step down . Look If you are a young person and you still believe when these old looters tell you that "youth are the leaders of tomorrow" then you are lost.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) by philip0906(m): 2:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
JosephXavier:

Bro you and I are in the same shithole of a country not minding one's state

We all know that Nigeria will never work will this type of mindset

People serving us don't know what it means to serve and it pains me when I see what happens in other countries.
It is not about my mindset, I'm just stating the fact. The country is a shithole, we all agree. Until Nigerians come together and say enough is enough, irrespective of tribe & religious belief (which ofcourse will never happen), then you will have these kind of submissions.

Till then, make all dey fool ourself
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) by Eben5152(m): 2:58pm On Jun 09, 2020
Hmm...what a country sad
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) by guychidile: 3:10pm On Jun 09, 2020
na waoo
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) by Shalz247: 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
From prison to Senate. E be things
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) by Bimpe29: 3:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
OUK issue has further negate the integrity and credibility of APC led presidency.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) by tunary(m): 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
itsIYKE:
And they know Nigerians cannot do anything that's why they do whatsoever they like even if they do far worse than this nothing will still happen
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ernezee:
congrats on your resumption to embezzle and loot more funds.....
God go punish all of una last last
Lol.... ameen
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) by Androidlic: 4:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
oh
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 4:48pm On Jun 09, 2020
Wow..

who talk say crime no dey pay....

crime pays went u loot govt funds...

Tif 1b govt funds and get caught send to prison and get bail of 300m u are out, u still have 700m
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) by sleuthhound: 5:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
itsIYKE:
independent judiciary my foot, Malami was not made attorney general for no reason.....the judiciary is now an extension of the executive
lol....bro, na country u & i live in be dat... Lets be object bro, remove emotions..... if u wan dey sincere with urself, dis aint abt 1 individual its abt d Nigerian system...its rotten...Regardless who dey dere, even if u dey dere..its abt system
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) by itsIYKE(m): 5:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
sleuthhound:
lol....bro, na country u & i live in be dat... Lets be object bro, remove emotions..... if u wan dey sincere with urself, dis aint abt 1 individual its abt d Nigerian system...its rotten...Regardless who dey dere, even if u dey dere..its abt system
Buhari came onboard singing songs of how he ll fix everything but look at what is happening within his own government

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maurice Iwu: 'Osun Election Was Conclusive' / Buhari’s Granddaughters, Hadiza Bello's Children (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Welcomes LASTMA Recruits (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.