Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Fraudster Tends To Release Babcock Students Nudes (seeks Help) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fraudster Tends To Release Babcock Students Nudes (seeks Help) (5430 Views)

BOWEN Vs BABCOCK: Students Battle On Twitter (Photos) / DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola / Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraudster Tends To Release Babcock Students Nudes (seeks Help) by NaijaTrain: 11:23am On Jun 09, 2020
A girl identified as praiz_harije has taken to her Instagram page to seek for help after her phone was hacked and her private pictures explioted

From our reports we do not have further information of how the man hacked through her phone

The man has required her to pay 400 U.S dollars unless he will leak the video before 24 hours

See photos below:

Cc Lasticlala
Cc Mynd44

2 Shares

Re: Fraudster Tends To Release Babcock Students Nudes (seeks Help) by illicit(m): 11:28am On Jun 09, 2020
That's not the whole story abeg....
Re: Fraudster Tends To Release Babcock Students Nudes (seeks Help) by NaijaTrain: 11:30am On Jun 09, 2020
illicit:
That's not the whole story abeg....

Nawa o

Re: Fraudster Tends To Release Babcock Students Nudes (seeks Help) by illicit(m): 11:32am On Jun 09, 2020
NaijaTrain:

Nawa o
Has she reported at a police station
Re: Fraudster Tends To Release Babcock Students Nudes (seeks Help) by majamajic(m): 11:39am On Jun 09, 2020
According to the Whatsapp msg , they are not in same country
Them never talk wetin we wan hear abeg
Re: Fraudster Tends To Release Babcock Students Nudes (seeks Help) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 09, 2020
She should not be afraid. She should have even asked for his account number as further proof of evidence. He is trouble already. He's a cheap bastar.d
Re: Fraudster Tends To Release Babcock Students Nudes (seeks Help) by bloomstar: 1:20pm On Jun 09, 2020
DominusPrime:
She should not be afraid. She should have even asked for his account number as further proof of evidence. He is trouble already. He's a cheap bastar.d

Are you normal? Account number do you think he is a fool? He said itune card and rest of them, and how can someone keep her nudes in her phone? How? You snap nudes and keep them in your phone? Lies... She never talk wetin really happen,

8 Likes

Re: Fraudster Tends To Release Babcock Students Nudes (seeks Help) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
bloomstar:

Are you normal? Account number do you think he is a fool? He said itune card and rest of them, and how can someone keep her nudes in her phone? How? You snap nudes and keep them in your phone? Lies... She never talk wetin really happen,
I'm normal. And there are idiots that drop account details. I forgot the part where he asked for card and the rest. Whatever happened between them he should just make sure they don't catch him cos blackmailing with nudes na offence and he will go down for it. As you feel say you normal you fit try am come dey explain give police say na wetin happen be dis.

4 Likes

Re: Fraudster Tends To Release Babcock Students Nudes (seeks Help) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 09, 2020
This BABCOCK really get COCKS everywhere.
... do all LADIES in that school offer PUSSY 101 course..?
Is this BABCOCK a University or a HOTEL.. ?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fraudster Tends To Release Babcock Students Nudes (seeks Help) by IVORY2009(m): 2:20pm On Jun 09, 2020
Na real wa for wire road.
Re: Fraudster Tends To Release Babcock Students Nudes (seeks Help) by edoairways: 2:55pm On Jun 09, 2020
majamajic:
According to the Whatsapp msg , they are not in same country
Them never talk wetin we wan hear abeg
But blackmail is involved which is the bond of contention

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Tends To Release Babcock Students Nudes (seeks Help) by raphy(m): 3:05pm On Jun 09, 2020
the niggah is in the country no mind that fat lies to don't want.to.let the girl knows she can arrest him.with the number.

na.so scammers de operate

the girl.need to keep.calm Jo or but why will you carry nudes inside phone just to show some guys how Clean.ur.pussy is.

make we de.wait for second round of the story.

her mama no born her well .my cork reman barb.wit punk.

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Tends To Release Babcock Students Nudes (seeks Help) by majamajic(m): 3:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
edoairways:

But blackmail is involved which is the bond of contention

No u have to follow the build up , so them no go use your brain join , the number and the university are in Nigeria , wetin time difference come dey do for their msg ?
Anyway if them know where them bath they should go pack their clothes , I gat my own issues here
Re: Fraudster Tends To Release Babcock Students Nudes (seeks Help) by martolux(m): 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
What's her nude pictures doing on her phone?....dont tell me she has her privacy shit because she's of questionable character.....if she could take her phone to snap/manufacture your nude, then you shouldn't ashame when it gets to the retailer, and then, the consumers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraudster Tends To Release Babcock Students Nudes (seeks Help) by scoundrel(f): 4:31pm On Jun 09, 2020
Fake news.
Re: Fraudster Tends To Release Babcock Students Nudes (seeks Help) by Dybala11(m): 4:50pm On Jun 09, 2020
bloomstar:

Maybe, because she said that the guy has her Id card details or something, it seems that the guy knows more about her than she's admitting.
Anyway sha, the guy is a criminal and he ought to be put behind bars for years.
Re: Fraudster Tends To Release Babcock Students Nudes (seeks Help) by Dybala11(m): 4:51pm On Jun 09, 2020
raphy:
the niggah is in the country no mind that fat lies to don't want.to.let the girl knows she can arrest him.with the number.

na.so scammers de operate

the girl.need to keep.calm Jo or but why will you carry nudes inside phone just to show some guys how Clean.ur.pussy is.

make we de.wait for second round of the story.

her mama no born her well .my cork reman barb.wit punk.
Unfortunately bro, some girls are that stupid.
Re: Fraudster Tends To Release Babcock Students Nudes (seeks Help) by duduade: 4:58pm On Jun 09, 2020
This chick has a lot in her cupboard obviously...

Who takes nudesss and leaves it on their phones
Re: Fraudster Tends To Release Babcock Students Nudes (seeks Help) by jerryfunky(m): 5:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
Jokers..

By the way..

If making btw $1 to $15 on watching videos is not a bad idea then what are u waiting for..

Check my signature..

Its not a scam and u don't need any money to start....all u need is just data!!!!

Yes data!!!

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Tends To Release Babcock Students Nudes (seeks Help) by CyberEBOLA(m): 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2020
She should not pay anything. Once she pay, the bastard will come back whenever broke.

The mistake she did is she should have allowed the blackmailer post it
and she will claim it was photoshop, not her real nude.

Now that method is too late to use.

if the bastard post it, she has already messed up by agreeing its her nude.

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Tends To Release Babcock Students Nudes (seeks Help) by bloomstar: 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
DominusPrime:

I'm normal. And there are idiots that drop account details. I forgot the part where he asked for card and the rest. Whatever happened between them he should just make sure they don't catch him cos blackmailing with nudes na offence and he will go down for it. As you feel say you normal you fit try am come dey explain give police say na wetin happen be dis.

So if i wan try am i will leave traces?? Abeg park well.... I no support evil but every smoke has a very big fire behind it. Don't jump into what you don't know because its a girl... U all like coming out for other genders against your own gender.

Go rest pls
Re: Fraudster Tends To Release Babcock Students Nudes (seeks Help) by Auladimeji(m): 6:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
He never hacked your account.Na lie
Re: Fraudster Tends To Release Babcock Students Nudes (seeks Help) by emmyboy162(m): 6:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
Dumb girl. I don't see the appeal in taking pictures of your OWN NUDES.
Why??
Re: Fraudster Tends To Release Babcock Students Nudes (seeks Help) by ashorkoys: 6:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
One time when one babe been de try blackmail me. She was saying I must buy her things from Jumia.ng and from https://luxfus.com ,it wasn't that serious.
But this brings back memories sha
Re: Fraudster Tends To Release Babcock Students Nudes (seeks Help) by LexngtonSteele: 6:20pm On Jun 09, 2020
sad

Let me see those nudes for the purpose of investigation.
Re: Fraudster Tends To Release Babcock Students Nudes (seeks Help) by Mypump: 6:21pm On Jun 09, 2020
She was not been careful there
Re: Fraudster Tends To Release Babcock Students Nudes (seeks Help) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
Them dey hack phone aw come hacking phone lolxc

Fake news

Even website is difficult na phone abeg next story.
Re: Fraudster Tends To Release Babcock Students Nudes (seeks Help) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 09, 2020
Give me 5 reasons why u snap ur private part kip for phone

Just 5 reasons
Re: Fraudster Tends To Release Babcock Students Nudes (seeks Help) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
bloomstar:

So if i wan try am i will leave traces?? Abeg park well.... I no support evil but every smoke has a very big fire behind it. Don't jump into what you don't know because its a girl... U all like coming out for other genders against your own gender.

Go rest pls
It has nothing to do with being a girl. If dem catch am e go explain. A word is enough for the wise. All this your story of wetin happen before u go swallow am chop your suffer.
Re: Fraudster Tends To Release Babcock Students Nudes (seeks Help) by Boxers02: 6:37pm On Jun 09, 2020

Re: Fraudster Tends To Release Babcock Students Nudes (seeks Help) by Harry00(m): 7:54pm On Jun 09, 2020
400 dollars grin
Re: Fraudster Tends To Release Babcock Students Nudes (seeks Help) by pyrex23(m): 8:05pm On Jun 09, 2020
bloomstar:

First of all the hacking part is a lie hacked your phone just like that and got your pics from your gallery how na.?
We barely have those kinda hackers in Nigeria

I'm sure she sent it to someone and it was somehow leaked.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need Turnitin, Quillbot And Grammarly? / South Africa Has Also Redesigned Its Money For 2023, SEE PICTURES / Scholarships And Educational Offers For Nigerians And Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.