Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,432 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

If Football Was A Nollywood Movie, This Is What Will Happen - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If Football Was A Nollywood Movie, This Is What Will Happen (531 Views)

If Football Was School: / Anti-covid 19 Jersey Could Be The Next Jersey If Football Must Continue / 'Trailed': Alex Iwobi Becomes A Nollywood Actor, Features In First Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Football Was A Nollywood Movie, This Is What Will Happen by Tominix(m): 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
If football was Nigerian movie, one day thunder will just strike and C. Ronaldo will fall on the pitch and
start shouting
"I will confess!!!,
I will confess!!!Pls o I
will talko,
I tied kaka and made him lose
form"
Fans: Heyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!
(Ronaldo continues): "I also used the charm I got from
agwo turu mbe in Portugal to tie Bale, to make sure
he doesn't shine better than me"
(Ronaldo coughs and continues):"Please forgive me, I
cursed the Jersey number 7 in ManUtd so that any
player that wears it will become a dummy like
Michael Owen, Anthony Valencia, Memphis
Depay. Please don't give that Jersey to Rashford
unless"......
Fans: Heyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!
Coach: ALU!!!! ABOMINATION!!!!!
(Ronaldo continues) : "When I heard we were about to
buy Pogba, I made sure he did not come to Madrid,
but as a stubborn black man, he had to leave, so I
made him useless and sent him to my former club"
Fans: Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!
Coach: "Come and be going"
Man Utd president: "what did we do to deserve this?"
Ronaldo continues : "I made Real Madrid sack
Mourinho because the man was trying to find my
secret, I tried to kill Messi with frustration in Copa
America and also Taking him to jail, but it was the
gods that back fired now."""My body is burning fire
ooo fire ooo I have confessed I have confessed ooo"
Fans: Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! Tufiakwa!!!!
(Messi will just come in with bible and
chaplet in his hands, he will hear the last statement
and start crying,then the background music will
start Playing)
"Uwam o, onye ka m ga kosara?"
"Afufu uwam o, onye ka m kosara?"
"Anya mmiri ejuwo m na anya."
"Legodu nu oke rurum eh, ndi mmadu anara m ya."
"Anya mmiri ejuwo m na anya."
Then Iniesta, Dembele and Suarez will start consoling him
.Coach: what did we do to deserve this?...
Fans will then go and start gossiping....
COPIED
Re: If Football Was A Nollywood Movie, This Is What Will Happen by chival(f): 1:05pm On Jun 09, 2020
grin A very funny but true description of many Nollywood movies.
Re: If Football Was A Nollywood Movie, This Is What Will Happen by malikombi(m): 1:11pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nollywood movies producers have run out of ideas. They keep recycling the same type of storyline with different cast nd title. OP is very right about this illustration
Re: If Football Was A Nollywood Movie, This Is What Will Happen by Tominix(m): 1:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
Lalasticlala . Seun . Dominique . Farano
Re: If Football Was A Nollywood Movie, This Is What Will Happen by ziegurf(m): 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
.....abeg I nor fit laf my ribs dey pain me and my teeth haf withered.....but still, mek I manage grin
with eze anwuru

grin grin
Re: If Football Was A Nollywood Movie, This Is What Will Happen by paulolee(m): 5:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
lolz..nice man

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His Caring Side As He Plays Football With A Boy Born / Chelsea FC - Pulisic,ziyech,harvetz And Werner Line Up For The Blues! / Join the number 1 poker group in Nigeria and Earn Up To A Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.