Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

The Benefits Of MTN Xtravalue - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Benefits Of MTN Xtravalue (506 Views)

What Is Mlops And What Are The Benefits? / What Are The Benefits Of Ojiadoiwjlawkd Host? / Complete Lists Of MTN Free Browsing Cheat That Are Still Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Benefits Of MTN Xtravalue by Doubledaniel(m): 1:48pm On Jun 09, 2020
The MTN XtraValue presents an avenue for subscribers to get a joint airtime and data value in one subscription.

Ordinarily, most subscriptions on the network are either uniquely for only data or solely for airtime reboosts. These purchases being unable to satisfy subscribers who fall within the midpoint bracket – those in need of both airtime and data, a third set of bundle became necessary.

This third but needed category of mobile subscription caters simultaneously for both the data and calling needs of a network user. It erodes the inconvenience associated with purchase of multiple airtime for data subscription and for calls.

Nigeria has made this combination pack more relishing, as there are two subdivision of ‘a more of data’ pack, and ‘more of call time’ pack. This means that as a talking ace, I could place several yet numerous calls to family members and friends, get offered a data allocation for me to slide intermittently into the internet, all while still within my set budget.

Conversely, as an unrelenting internet user, I could access priority contents from the world wide web, catch up with friends on social media, and get a call time allocation necessary to offset any calling undermine.
The MTN XtraTalk bundle is one which gives you more airtime than data, while the XtraData bundle gives you more data than airtime.

MTN Nigeria is the widest telecom network in the country, and their XtraValue bundle is one of their best unreserved value-packed offers. All Prepaid and Postpaid subscribers are eligible to subscribe to this package.

Read more: https://telcoinsider.com/ng-en/news/mtn-xtravalue/

(1) (Reply)

Outstanding Tricks To Rank Fiverr Gig On First Page In 2021 / My Experience With Payday / The Good The Bad And The Ugly Fear For Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.