Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,181 members, 7,860,242 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

The Need To Have The Supply Of The Holy Spirit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Need To Have The Supply Of The Holy Spirit (156 Views)

Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance / 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong / What Has Changed About You Ever Since You Received The Holy Spirit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Need To Have The Supply Of The Holy Spirit by NaijaPageOfGod: 2:24pm On Jun 09, 2020
Re: The Need To Have The Supply Of The Holy Spirit by Kobojunkie: 6:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
@Op, do you know who the Spirit of God is? I ask you this because I assume you take to heart the teachings contained in the video you posted there.

Your teacher in the video suggests that those who receive the Spirit of God upon becoming Born again, do so in some measure, basically, they only receive a portion of the Spirit of God, and even that portion depletes over time or circumstances. Is this even biblical? Can you please direct me to where God or even the disciples of Jesus who had the Spirit of God living inside of them experienced this, depletion, and needed a new filling of the Spirit of God? undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Blessings Of God Upon Your Life Will Be Short Lived With... / Antidote For Fruitlessness / Flee From Sexual Immorality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.