Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Killing Of Tina Ezekwe By Police: Oworonshoki Youths Continue To Protest - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Killing Of Tina Ezekwe By Police: Oworonshoki Youths Continue To Protest (38431 Views)

Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars / Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) / 'One Million Boys' Storm Oworonshoki In Lagos. Youths Resist Them (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killing Of Tina Ezekwe By Police: Oworonshoki Youths Continue To Protest by salford1: 5:07pm On Jun 09, 2020
Lancruzer:
Hmmmm Nigerians protest is diiferent from other countries
That's because people are selfish and can't be bothered if it doesn't affect them or their immediate family at the moment.
Re: Killing Of Tina Ezekwe By Police: Oworonshoki Youths Continue To Protest by pasol4real(m): 5:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
Organicist95:

Your point is...must you Always compare what happens it Nigeria with that of America?

... You don't need to help me further.

My own point is....leave people to do whatever they feel like to do... whether it's yielding result or not
Off course i can’t stop you from going to protest
Cos I don’t know you, but I can n will stop anyone close to me who tries to go waste his or her precious time protesting in Nigeria .
Re: Killing Of Tina Ezekwe By Police: Oworonshoki Youths Continue To Protest by Kay25(m): 5:28pm On Jun 09, 2020
I hope the whole world too will protest this around the globe just as it is done for George Floyd maybe bubu can hear from the outside world that he is not doing well as the chief security officer of the country
Re: Killing Of Tina Ezekwe By Police: Oworonshoki Youths Continue To Protest by Nasir123(m): 5:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
ghettokid1:
Some Police dont deserve a riffle cuz of their reckless life and mental illness

98% of Nigeria Police officers are mad people. #fact!
Re: Killing Of Tina Ezekwe By Police: Oworonshoki Youths Continue To Protest by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
pasol4real:

Off course i can’t stop you from going to protest
Cos I don’t know you, but I can n will stop anyone close to me who tries to go waste his or her precious time protesting in Nigeria .
Re: Killing Of Tina Ezekwe By Police: Oworonshoki Youths Continue To Protest by IamOrei(m): 5:52pm On Jun 09, 2020
All i see here’s a Group photograph & not a protest
Re: Killing Of Tina Ezekwe By Police: Oworonshoki Youths Continue To Protest by pasol4real(m): 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
Organicist95:
Are u tired?
Re: Killing Of Tina Ezekwe By Police: Oworonshoki Youths Continue To Protest by pacespot(m): 6:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
Because this is happening in USA right? Nigerians like copy copy. When did Nigerians start protesting for social cause, they only know how to protest for politicians
Re: Killing Of Tina Ezekwe By Police: Oworonshoki Youths Continue To Protest by ikeyman00(m): 6:21pm On Jun 09, 2020
All those idiot that come to nl to write MY great country; will be great again

una see am

you all are evil

The zoo must fall
Re: Killing Of Tina Ezekwe By Police: Oworonshoki Youths Continue To Protest by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 09, 2020
pasol4real:

Are u tired?
Re: Killing Of Tina Ezekwe By Police: Oworonshoki Youths Continue To Protest by YaksonFCA(m): 6:55pm On Jun 09, 2020
RIP. Condolences
Re: Killing Of Tina Ezekwe By Police: Oworonshoki Youths Continue To Protest by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
police is your enemy
Re: Killing Of Tina Ezekwe By Police: Oworonshoki Youths Continue To Protest by AdmissionGetEas: 2:34am On Jun 10, 2020
Our society on social media is the problem. Where are the social media nonsense now where justice is needed.

Check my signature for IJMB or JUPEB Registration
Re: Killing Of Tina Ezekwe By Police: Oworonshoki Youths Continue To Protest by bayotwice(f): 5:10am On Jun 10, 2020
Yes boss. I'm a guy tho. The gender is part of my marketing strategy
TerryMcGinis:
Sister hope diz are affordable?
Re: Killing Of Tina Ezekwe By Police: Oworonshoki Youths Continue To Protest by TerryMcGinis(m): 8:26am On Jun 10, 2020
bayotwice:
Yes boss. I'm a guy tho. The gender is part of my marketing strategy
Haha. So hw mch wld it cost me to purchase a course
Re: Killing Of Tina Ezekwe By Police: Oworonshoki Youths Continue To Protest by bayotwice(f): 9:40am On Jun 10, 2020
TerryMcGinis:
Haha. So hw mch wld it cost me to purchase a course
Not much, Actual price depends on the skills you are going for. What'sapp me sir for more info(number on my signature)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Driver Arrested While Urinating In A Bush, Charged To Court For Conspiracy. PICS / Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / Nigerian Girls Rescued From Prostitution In Burkina Faso(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.