Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,865 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

I Need An Affordable Web Hosting Company - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need An Affordable Web Hosting Company (495 Views)

Best Hosting Company For Bloggers / Most Affordable Web Hosting Company With Customer First Service Policy. / Start Your Web Hosting Company With Whmcs Unlimited License (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Affordable Web Hosting Company by dimelo: 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2020
hello
I need an affordable web hosting company, maybe based in nigeria or not. or do you know any hosting company that is running promo this period, please suggest guys.
Re: I Need An Affordable Web Hosting Company by Donald3d(m): 3:23pm On Jun 09, 2020
Whatever you do, if you would be running a serious business or site, I would encourage you to go for an international hosting company.
Not trying to bash Nigerian hosting companies, but they give you less features for almost the same amount of money international companies charge.

I would recommend namecheap

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Affordable Web Hosting Company by SConnect: 4:02pm On Jun 09, 2020
dimelo:
hello
I need an affordable web hosting company, maybe based in nigeria or not. or do you know any hosting company that is running promo this period, please suggest guys.

Our offer may interest you, if you are looking for a Reliable Web Hosting Provider for your websites.

Kindly check my signature.

Thanks.

Re: I Need An Affordable Web Hosting Company by HostMane: 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2020
dimelo:
hello
You may check us out at Hostmane for affordable, reliable and fast hosting service
Re: I Need An Affordable Web Hosting Company by sammorad(m): 11:27am On Jun 11, 2020
dimelo:
hello

Good day,
I am just seeing this, you can use Siterubix, it is a hosting company powered by the Wealthy Affiliate - a community of affiliate marketers where I belong.

With Siterubix you don't need to worry about the technicalities behind building a robust website, more than 75% of the job is done for you. The features of the websites on siterubix are amazing, they are mobile responsive, they can easily adapt to any screen size; you are granted free access to premium themes, website speed is of top industry standard, you don't have to worry.

You can find a link to siterubix in this article I wrote:

https://onlinebusinessmarketing.siterubix.com/how-to-start-a-profitable-website-the-right-way/

Apart from siterubix, joining Wealthy Affiliate will be of higher advantage if you consider it. They have a standard set of training for beginners, also for professionals there is constant weekly training. Far beyond Affiliate marketing, the platform offers up to date training on internet marketing or you call it online business,

Concepts like Google analytics, Search engine optimization, google my business, and a lot more are constantly reviewed.

The platform will also grant you access to a large community of helpful affiliate marketers and you can be sure to find affiliate products on this platform.

You will also gain access to a very good keyword research tool for free

In case you think we should talk, you can chat me up on Whatsapp. My phone number is in my profile

Thank you,

Ayodeji

1 Like

Re: I Need An Affordable Web Hosting Company by vickwinn: 2:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
Hi,

If you are really serious about launching a website and invest your time and effort, I would recommend you to go with a well-known international web hosting companies.

Also, if you are just trying to experiment with something online, these are the best affordable and free web hosting sites you can check out to host your website.

Check out them here: https://techunfolded.com/free-web-hosting-sites-in-india/

Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Need An Affordable Web Hosting Company by Lucy001(f): 11:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
Your server has been down for more than 24hours and there was no message to that effect, this is not unprofessional, your company is meant to send messages out that there will be an upgrade.

(1) (Reply)

Median UI Forum Style Blogger Template / Breaking Point / Entertainment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.