Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Bola Tinubu To Declare For 2023 Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu To Declare For 2023 Presidency (1618 Views)

2023: Supporters Block Orji Kalu's Convoy, Insist He Must Declare For Presidency / APC State, Chapter And Ward Officers Declare For Udom Emmanuel And PDP (See List / Udom Emmanuel Set To Declare For Re-Election Tomorrow (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu To Declare For 2023 Presidency by Adunolaco: 3:45pm On Jun 09, 2020
NaijaBet.com Opens Betting On Bola Tinubu to Declare for Presidency 2023

Popular sports gaming site, NaijaBet.com, is asking those interested to stake their money on whether or not Bola Tinubu will run for the highest office in the land come 2023.

The 2023 elections in Nigeria are still three years away but the political actors have begun scheming on how to grab power.
With several Past State Governors already positioning and posturing to contest the 2023 elections, a lot of rumors abound as to the interest of Bola Ahmed Tinubu who is a two-term governor of Lagos State in occupying the inner chambers of the Aso Villa.

Needless to say, he was very instrumental in the victory of President Mohammadu..................................................................READ MORE

http://news.naijabet.com/bola-tinubu-to-declare-for-2023-presidency/

Share for Yes

Like for No

1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu To Declare For 2023 Presidency by LabDNA: 3:52pm On Jun 09, 2020
Fear no go gree am. He has already seen the handwritten on the wall.

His failure at the polls will be more scandalous than all Awolowo's presidential failures put together. grin grin

5 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu To Declare For 2023 Presidency by helinues: 3:55pm On Jun 09, 2020
Jagaban of Borgu land is a known Afobaje.....

I love the games SW are playing ahead of 2023..

Confusing the enemy

7 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu To Declare For 2023 Presidency by Frankdaz9: 3:55pm On Jun 09, 2020
Tinubu is a drug criminal using Yoruba Muslims youth to instigate political instabilities in Southwest. I urge Yoruba Christian to rally against this criminal and equally call for his arrest.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu To Declare For 2023 Presidency by landforeast(m): 3:57pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ok
Re: Bola Tinubu To Declare For 2023 Presidency by Enoch07: 3:59pm On Jun 09, 2020
God forbid!!!!!
Re: Bola Tinubu To Declare For 2023 Presidency by yanabasee1(m): 4:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
Lord of the Agberos ...
Re: Bola Tinubu To Declare For 2023 Presidency by ProfessorBerlin(m): 4:03pm On Jun 09, 2020
Tinubu is greater than Awolowo

Make una give am chance

1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu To Declare For 2023 Presidency by illicit(m): 4:07pm On Jun 09, 2020
Clear road, Jagaban dey come....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu To Declare For 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
Frankdaz9:
Tinubu is a drug criminal using Yoruba Muslims youth to instigate political instabilities in Southwest. I urge Yoruba Christian to rally against this criminal and equally call for his arrest.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/nigerian-pres-svengali-tied-to-heroin

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu To Declare For 2023 Presidency by leokid866: 4:12pm On Jun 09, 2020
Frankdaz9:
Shetland you were the one he was buying or selling the drugs to? Or you are the judge who preceded over his case and declared him a drug dealer? Better face your business and leave others to theirs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu To Declare For 2023 Presidency by SmartPolician: 4:12pm On Jun 09, 2020
You see, APC got the opportunity to take over because they met a weak Jonathan

APC will continue rigging Nigeria's election and keeping winning until thy kingdom comes
Re: Bola Tinubu To Declare For 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2020
leokid866:

Shetland you were the one he was buying or selling the drugs to? Or you are the judge who preceded over his case and declared him a drug dealer? Better face your business and leave others to theirs.
Look at the court records from Judge Nordberg in America. Tinubu was trying to act like Pablo Escobar.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu To Declare For 2023 Presidency by leokid866: 4:23pm On Jun 09, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Look at the court records from Judge Nordberg in America. Tinubu was trying to act like Pablo Escobar.
Are you seriously pulling a court document from 1993? Oga like I said go and face your business and leave others to theirs.....p.s a man stays inoccent until proven guilty....he was never proven guilty and no one is going to carry a case from 1993 in 2020.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu To Declare For 2023 Presidency by leokid866: 4:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
SmartPolician:
You see, APC got the opportunity to take over because they met a weak Jonathan

APC will continue rigging Nigeria's election and keeping winning until thy kingdom comes
Really a weak, Jonathan? I thought he was been touted as greatest thing since slice bread while he was in power, now he was weak....you people better find one lane and stay there.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu To Declare For 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
leokid866:

Are you seriously pulling a court document from 1993? Oga like I said go and face your business and leave others to theirs.....p.s a man stays inoccent until proven guilty....he was never proven guilty and no one is going to carry a case from 1993 in 2020.
http://saharareporters.com/2009/02/18/bola-tinubus-heroin-tainted-assets-forfeiture-judgement

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu To Declare For 2023 Presidency by Toosure70: 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
Jagaban of Africa.
Re: Bola Tinubu To Declare For 2023 Presidency by Freestainworld(m): 4:36pm On Jun 09, 2020
he has an eye to that seat, his body language says it all, I am even tired of our Nigerian politicians, they keep recycling themselves from year to year for office positions.
Re: Bola Tinubu To Declare For 2023 Presidency by leokid866: 4:41pm On Jun 09, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

http://saharareporters.com/2009/02/18/bola-tinubus-heroin-tainted-assets-forfeiture-judgement
Lol....Buhari has been to London several times for treatment and Tinubu visited him several times, neither one was arrested. Please face your business, the people you are trying to paint black faced theirs which is what got them to where they are today. Ps the English crown and church are the biggest drug dealers ever existed, if you don't believe me look up the magna carta and the opium wars. Since you are so passionate about drug dealers and kidnappers running things add the entire British royal family and government to your list.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu To Declare For 2023 Presidency by oyatz(m): 4:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
Why are you not contesting against them or support a candidate against them?

Freestainworld:
he has an eye to that seat, his body language says it all, I am even tired of our Nigerian politicians, they keep recycling themselves from year to year for office positions.
Re: Bola Tinubu To Declare For 2023 Presidency by leokid866: 4:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
Freestainworld:
Crazy thing is despite all the rumors I actually don't see him running for the office.....I see an Osinbanjo - El rufia or Soludo combo come 2023
Re: Bola Tinubu To Declare For 2023 Presidency by oyatz(m): 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2020
We need as many people as possible to contest for the presidential election.
This will strengthen our democratic culture.

Being defeated at an election is not necessarily an evil thing, many people who have been defeated before have won elections later on.

We can't say we will not take a great decision because of the fear of failure.
It's better to make a great decision and fail than not taking any decision.

Life is all about taking risks, the men who risk nothing, gain nothing and are nothing. For the wheels of progress to continue to roll, reasonable risks are worth taken.

LabDNA:
Fear no go gree am. He has already see the handwritten on the wall.

His failure at the polls will be more scandalous than Awolowo's failure. grin grin
Re: Bola Tinubu To Declare For 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2020
The Jagaban himself grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu To Declare For 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2020
Hopefully there won't be a Nigeria in 2023.

Enough of this farce.
Re: Bola Tinubu To Declare For 2023 Presidency by oyatz(m): 5:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
I don't understand.

What concern Nairabet in this matter?

Adunolaco:
NaijaBet.com Opens Betting On Bola Tinubu to Declare for Presidency 2023

Popular sports gaming site, NaijaBet.com, is asking those interested to stake their money on whether or not Bola Tinubu will run for the highest office in the land come 2023.

The 2023 elections in Nigeria are still three years away but the political actors have begun scheming on how to grab power.
With several Past State Governors already positioning and posturing to contest the 2023 elections, a lot of rumors abound as to the interest of Bola Ahmed Tinubu who is a two-term governor of Lagos State in occupying the inner chambers of the Aso Villa.

Needless to say, he was very instrumental in the victory of President Mohammadu..................................................................READ MORE

http://news.naijabet.com/bola-tinubu-to-declare-for-2023-presidency/

Share for Yes

Like for No
Re: Bola Tinubu To Declare For 2023 Presidency by SmartPolician: 5:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
leokid866:

Really a weak, Jonathan? I thought he was been touted as greatest thing since slice bread while he was in power, now he was weak....you people better find one lane and stay there.

Who are "You people"?

Mvmv

Everyone is entitled to their opinion

And you have to live with that
Re: Bola Tinubu To Declare For 2023 Presidency by slimfit1(m): 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2020
He has no chance Hausa won't handover to him he should not bother himself. If he becomes President he will turn government into family business. His wife will become senate President they will hand it to Atiku instead.
Re: Bola Tinubu To Declare For 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
leokid866:

Lol....Buhari has been to London several times for treatment and Tinubu visited him several times, neither one was arrested. Please face your business, the people you are trying to paint black faced theirs which is what got them to where they are today. Ps the English crown and church are the biggest drug dealers ever existed, if you don't believe me look up the magna carta and the opium wars. Since you are so passionate about drug dealers and kidnappers running things add the entire British royal family and government to your list.
They already know both of them are fantastically corrupt criminals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg7lfHL_l1w

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu To Declare For 2023 Presidency by VulgarVulvas: 5:24pm On Jun 09, 2020
By 2023, it will be exactly 30 years of Hope '93 and the betrayal the likes of Tinubu. Soyinka and co did on Abiola.

By this year 2023, Tinubu will reap his curse.

I encourage him to come out and contest and see if he will not end up in prison from where he will rot away.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu To Declare For 2023 Presidency by Adunolaco: 5:35pm On Jun 09, 2020
oyatz:
I don't understand.

What concern Nairabet in this matter?

Na [url]NaijaBet.com[/url] o, Place bet on Yes or No and cash out big time

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ize-iyamu Sympathizes With PDP, Obaseki Over Supporters Involved In Motor Crash / Unprecedented Crowd In Owo / Breaking News: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Emerges First Female Leader Of WTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.