Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Important Steps To Take After Buying A Land - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Important Steps To Take After Buying A Land (534 Views)

Important Steps You Should Take Before Acquiring Land In Nigeria To Avoid Scam / After Buying Land, How Do I Build A House On It? / Things You Must Check When Buying A Land In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Important Steps To Take After Buying A Land by Ezichi99: 4:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
The knowledge of the proper steps to take after spending your hard earned money to buy a land is very important considering, the increase in land matters we have in Nigeria courts these days.
1. Drafting of a Documents to Evidence Purchase of the Lands: The importance of this cannot be over-emphasized. This involves getting a lawyer to draft two different important documents for you. The documents will be signed by both parties and their witnesses. Failure to do this, if you start having problem concerning the land, it may be very difficult to prove your ownership of the land.It baffles me when people make the mistake of delaying to do this because they believe nothing bad will come out of the land. A person who does that is playing with fire.

2. Registration of the land: This is where the documents drafted by a lawyer as evidence of the transaction between two parties are registered with the government. Without this registration, the government state cannot know that you own the land. The law is that where a land is in dispute, the party who has registered the land 1st may be taken to be the real owner of the said land.

3.Consent of the Governor.

Hope you find the article valuable?

https:///2348038856540?text=Hello%20Ezichi
Re: Important Steps To Take After Buying A Land by Ezichi99: 3:46pm On Jun 11, 2020
I am a lawyer and a teens' coach. I can help you purchase good and quality lands in Anambra, Enugu and Abia.

If you are a young person, I can help you learn genuine ways to make money online. You can start by learning how to make money on WhatsApp.

https:///2348038856540?text=Hello%20Ezichi

(1) (Reply)

Perfect Floor Plan Needed For A 3 Bedroom Bungalow / 6 Plots Of Vacant Land @ Elenusoso, Ido Road, Ibadan for 900k per plot / Hostel Available At Iwaya Road, Onike, Yaba.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.