Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Hot:- “masturbating Will Make You Fucking Happy” – Naira Marley - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hot:- “masturbating Will Make You Fucking Happy” – Naira Marley (468 Views)

Masturbation Will Make You Happy- Naira Marley Says / I Regret Saying I'm Happy Naira Marley Was Arrested - Ruggedman / I Am Happy Naira Marley Was Arrested - Ruggedman mocks him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hot:- “masturbating Will Make You Fucking Happy” – Naira Marley by Jeroboy(m): 5:10pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nigerian fast Raising Hip-hop singer Naira Marley has taken to his social media page to speak about Masturbation and Happiness.
The Soapy crooner who took to his twitter page around 2pm this afternoon to talk about masturbation was of the opinion that masturbation would make one happy.

Naira Marley who is famous for using vulgar words in his songs believes that masturbation makes one very happy.
Earlier in the news after explaining the meaning of a line that he used in his track Didilobo, The Opotoyi crooner seems to be a supporter of masturbation as he had previously sand about the act in his hit song soapy.

Read what he wrote below:-

https://kicknaija.com.ng/2020/06/09/hot-masturbating-will-make-you-fucking-happy-naira-marley/

Re: Hot:- “masturbating Will Make You Fucking Happy” – Naira Marley by Enoch07: 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
ok officially this nigga is loosing it

(1) (Reply)

Fan Of Mercy Eke To Give Free Diapers To 16 Mothers Who Love Her (photos) / Ex Bbnaija Star Said Blacks Are Wicked, Watch And Let Discuss / Femi Fani – Kayode Awards Scholarship To Young Boy With Angelic Voice Who Hawks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.