Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

What To Be Doing In Other To Earn Legit Income? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Be Doing In Other To Earn Legit Income? (399 Views)

Earn Legit Income Sending Bulk Email / Learn How To Earn Legit Money During Lockdown Period / Legit Income Programs That Pays Daily And Weekly In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Be Doing In Other To Earn Legit Income? by charmingfrank(m): 5:35pm On Jun 09, 2020
Hi Guys. I'm going to be talking about myself and I need you advice on what to do, because I'm getting tired already.

I graduated from school 2018 with a second class upper division in Philosophy, completed my service year mid of last year and I looked for job all through out that year which was unproductive, I had to engage in graphics design which I learnt while in service and later got a remote job as social media and online manger of a particular brand, I had to leave when I got a job offer in Lagos.

I have a knack for ICT, infact I served in an ICT firm, I find it fascinating and intriguing to create a known from an unknown.

Early this year January to be precise I secured a Job in Lagos with one international firm, due to this covid-19 we were, it was seriously affected.

Now I'm of the opinion of going fully into ICT. I know ICT is like a world, you just have to choose the country you will stay. I'm looking at going into fully web development and programming because I have a little knowledge about it.

My issues now is I have bills to pay, if I start learning this which will take some time, how will I afford to pay my bills? Take care of necessity and the likes, it's really given me a rough n tough time. I started applying for jobs already in other to have something that brings in money for the now in other to take care of bills and then start learning what I really want to do because I like been perfect and giving my 100% to any task.

Right now my logical thinking is running wild, if I have learnt anything from the richest man in Babylon is too seek counsel from wise men. N.Ls you happen to be where I want to seek opinions please kindly advise.
Re: What To Be Doing In Other To Earn Legit Income? by Iamsheye(m): 1:19am On Jun 10, 2020
charmingfrank:
Hi Guys. I'm going to be talking about myself and I need you advice on what to do, because I'm getting tired already.

I graduated from school 2018 with a second class upper division in Philosophy, completed my service year mid of last year and I looked for job all through out that year which was unproductive, I had to engage in graphics design which I learnt while in service and later got a remote job as social media and online manger of a particular brand, I had to leave when I got a job offer in Lagos.

I have a knack for ICT, infact I served in an ICT firm, I find it fascinating and intriguing to create a known from an unknown.

Early this year January to be precise I secured a Job in Lagos with one international firm, due to this covid-19 we were, it was seriously affected.

Now I'm of the opinion of going fully into ICT. I know ICT is like a world, you just have to choose the country you will stay. I'm looking at going into fully web development and programming because I have a little knowledge about it.

My issues now is I have bills to pay, if I start learning this which will take some time, how will I afford to pay my bills? Take care of necessity and the likes, it's really given me a rough n tough time. I started applying for jobs already in other to have something that brings in money for the now in other to take care of bills and then start learning what I really want to do because I like been perfect and giving my 100% to any task.

Right now my logical thinking is running wild, if I have learnt anything from the richest man in Babylon is too seek counsel from wise men. N.Ls you happen to be where I want to seek opinions please kindly advise.

If you're still in CSS you definitely can't omitt this specificity part it'll definitely help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYNKKXgtt0Q&t=5s

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy 40ft Container In Enugu / Can I Use Access Bank's ATM Abroad / Can You Employ Your Sibling In Your Own Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.