Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,552 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

An Up Coming Artist @officialkaybobby Soliciting For Support From@davidoofficial - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / An Up Coming Artist @officialkaybobby Soliciting For Support From@davidoofficial (170 Views)

Man Makes Emotional Appeal For Support To Private School Teachers Crying / An Up Coming Artist @officialkaybobby Soliciting For Support From@davidoofficial / Austin Jones A Youtuber Was Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison For Soliciting Expli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Up Coming Artist @officialkaybobby Soliciting For Support From@davidoofficial by Hozain(m): 6:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
About four years ago, I traveled all the way from Sango to Lekki phase 1 , to seek for help on my music career at the house of the helper of the industry David Adeleke ( davido), having visited twice without seeing him, I finally gat the opportunity to meet him in person the third time, at about 3\4pm at the front of his house along side with Mayorkun , Dremo, Dammy kran, and his manager Sir Banko , I walked up to davido saying; "sir please I need your help am an upcoming artist", he then asked how he could be of help to me, me but before I could explain myself further, his bouncer just tap me from behind , Mr Man his not ready to sign. That day I lost hope , it looks like the end has come , I also talked to his manager, he said , "go and work let's hear you then we will come for you", that same night mayorkun received award as the next rated in Eko hotel. Ever since then I have been striving to get recognition but everything seems impossible without a record label , hope not Lost , all I need is just help, please let this get to my helper Davido , *DMW IS THE DREAM*

1 Share

Re: An Up Coming Artist @officialkaybobby Soliciting For Support From@davidoofficial by Hozain(m): 6:45pm On Jun 09, 2020
Plz kindly help @Iamkaybobby by tagging @davido till it get to him.
Kindly check @Iamkaybobby post and watch the video.
#kaybobby https:///LmeGZQNzI5

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Man Said SARS Ask Him And His Wife To Pay 500khttp://naijamusic59.com / Build A Career In Tech As A Professional With Our Weekend Program / Best Cctv Services In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.