Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Nigerian Man Invents A Water Powered Electricity Generator. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nigerian Man Invents A Water Powered Electricity Generator. (480 Views)

Isah Auwal-Barde Invents Robot Using Exoskeleton Remote Control In Kano / Nigerian Man Invents Machine That Can Transform Nylons & Plastics Into Petrol(pi / Augustine Otuokwa Ogar Invents Hydroelectric Power Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Invents A Water Powered Electricity Generator. by Atheistan: 6:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
Help Me Locate This Talented Man!

Hello friends,

This is an embodiment of talent in its rarest form. This right here has evoked conversation even outside the Nigerian shores. This generator that runs on water made in Nigeria, invented by an Anambrarian would go far. The dream is about to become a reality.

The thing is - An American who saw this clip was really impressed by the distinctive smartness and talent of the inventor, and has asked me to help locate this bountifully talented young man and connect them both. There could be better ways to harness this talent and get it even on a better path. I’ve began the search already.

I’m requesting please, that anyone who knows any information or ways that I can get to this man should kindly write me here or via inbox. It’s very important and who knows, it may be his time to shine.

Join me in the search to locate him. Feel free to tag, mention and even share. Maybe, if it goes viral, someone who knows him or knows someone that knows him can reach me and make the connection. We may be on the path to his answered prayers.

Any useful information would be appreciated.

https://asked.ng/people-review/an-anambra-mannelson-that-built-a-generator-that-runs-on-water/

The video: https://www./309326632508624/permalink/3007975892643671/

(1) (Reply)

Fastra POS Software / How To Take A Loan Without Paying Back / HP Pavilion 15 Laptop For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.