Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,367 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Enhancing Mental Performance - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Enhancing Mental Performance (155 Views)

What You Must Consider Before Taking Any Sex Enhancing Drug / How Sex Enhancing Drugs Kills You / I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enhancing Mental Performance by Thomasjemmy(m): 7:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
There is no one who doesn't want to perform optimally in His/Her niche. For this to be achieved, one thing must be up and running and that is our Cognitive capacity.

Mental Health First
is an online platform that raises awareness on the need to be intentional about our mental health. This week, we will Teaching on how to enhance mental performance. If you are interested please check my Signature

The class will be on the 13th of June 2020, 8pm GMT+1 on WhatsApp. You're highly welcomed. grin
Re: Enhancing Mental Performance by Thomasjemmy(m): 8:52pm On Jun 09, 2020

(1) (Reply)

OFFICAL : Https Totalfitnesspoints Com-primal-grow-pro/ / Oral Disease,tooth Ache And How To Prevent It. / Corona Virus Cases In Oyo State Continues To Spike As NCDC Announces Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.