Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Tekno Excited After Ranking Ahead Of Wizkid And Burna Boy On Youtube Views - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Excited After Ranking Ahead Of Wizkid And Burna Boy On Youtube Views (595 Views)

“My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan / Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent / Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tekno Excited After Ranking Ahead Of Wizkid And Burna Boy On Youtube Views by Kenneth10110(m): 8:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
Talented musician, Tekno has been left excited after after he ranked ahead of Wizkid and Burna Boy on Top 5 most viewed Nigerians of all time.

A Nigerian Twitter page dedicated to music updates, @Naija_Charts shared a list of ‘Top 5 most streamed (viewed) Nigerians of all time” on Monday, June 8.

According to the list, Davido came first with over 606 million views; Tekno came second with over 572 million views; Burna Boy came third with over 504 million views.

1 Like

Re: Tekno Excited After Ranking Ahead Of Wizkid And Burna Boy On Youtube Views by Kenneth10110(m): 8:15pm On Jun 09, 2020
Also, Wizkid came fourth with over 478 millions views while Nigerian gospel singer, Sinach came fifth with over 471 million views. The rating was based on all-time accumulated number of audiovisual streams on the official YouTube channel of each celebrity listed.

Videos uploaded on the the Record Label’s channel were not counted.

Confirming the reliability of the rating, Tekno quoted the tweet and wrote: “I no even get album or EP…. wow! Who God bless no man can…”

Re: Tekno Excited After Ranking Ahead Of Wizkid And Burna Boy On Youtube Views by segebase(m): 8:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

A MUST READ!!! The Rise And Fall Of Hushpuppi (all You Need To Know About Him / Don't Leave Me Challenge (celebrity Edition) / COVID-19 Has Shown Entertainers Who Saved For The Rainy Day - Illbliss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.