Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Groups Present N22.5m To Akeredolu For Nomination Form - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Groups Present N22.5m To Akeredolu For Nomination Form (9127 Views)

2023: Groups Present APC Presidential Forms To Ayade, Sylva / APC NWC Suspends Akeredolu For Anti-party Activities / APC Queries Akeredolu For Working Against Party In National Assembly Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groups Present N22.5m To Akeredolu For Nomination Form by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 10, 2020
Old format

Old scam

undecided

1 Like

Re: Groups Present N22.5m To Akeredolu For Nomination Form by gidoskiaustino(m): 9:33am On Jun 10, 2020
What am I seeing.
22M nomination OMG
Just check the banner
Re: Groups Present N22.5m To Akeredolu For Nomination Form by thundafire: 9:38am On Jun 10, 2020
Group were dey rent house,yet fit contribute give governor,to steal more,who are dey deceiving, Governor dn give dem already dey money to pay.
Re: Groups Present N22.5m To Akeredolu For Nomination Form by nuban07(m): 9:41am On Jun 10, 2020
After devil na politicians. U don't ve 22.5m for form
Re: Groups Present N22.5m To Akeredolu For Nomination Form by gungab(m): 9:41am On Jun 10, 2020
4 + 4
Re: Groups Present N22.5m To Akeredolu For Nomination Form by fujirice: 9:42am On Jun 10, 2020
Idiots!
I can bet that there are unequipped and underfunded schools and hospitals in their domain yet they chose to give to someone that doesn’t need that amount of money as he can afford it 100 times over.
When headache hold them now they will start running to “the abroad”.
Again, idiots!
Re: Groups Present N22.5m To Akeredolu For Nomination Form by Holuseye: 9:53am On Jun 10, 2020
Person wey dey pay half salary for local government workers few months ago, owes teachers 3 years Christmas bonus and one unpaid salary. Dey copy and paste achievement cos u were told to do so

2 Likes

Re: Groups Present N22.5m To Akeredolu For Nomination Form by mideactive: 9:54am On Jun 10, 2020
OndoFirstBorn:

This is not true. The fact that you don't remember the last time gratuity was paid does not mean it was not paid. You might simply not be informed. Aketi inherited more than 7months salary arrears and pension including gratuity, from the immediate past administration. And when he came in, he cleared 6months while paying the current as and when due. Late last year, Aketi approved N4billion for the payment of gratuity in the state. Read here. https://www.independent.ng/akeredolu-pays-n4bn-arrears-of-gratuity-to-pensioners/

I can't dispute any other stuff Akeredolu might have claimed to have done but,I'm very sure of how he treats pensioners in the state. He's owing them not less than two months, he has also been deducting their money just because they cannot talk. You know the gratuity payment is a pure lie,the state has not been paying since 2013. They are only paying some selected few that has Godfathers. The trend now in Ondo state is,retire and go to your house and die waiting for your benefits. The governors do whatever they like with the money of those old folks. Things like this happen because they are voiceless and they don't really matter. My point is,how do you measure the strength of a man? The way a man treats the weak and the voiceless determine his true character. Mimiko waited till his second term b4 he started messing up,Akeredolu is already showing signs, his second term is a disaster waiting to happen. Don't say I didn't tell you o!

2 Likes

Re: Groups Present N22.5m To Akeredolu For Nomination Form by Holuseye: 10:00am On Jun 10, 2020
No be lie
Re: Groups Present N22.5m To Akeredolu For Nomination Form by Xantosdamy(m): 10:14am On Jun 10, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

Apc and failure,like akeredolu have done anything incredible so far
A husband to milf instagramer
will you keep quite forget APC but akeredolu is working
Re: Groups Present N22.5m To Akeredolu For Nomination Form by Yedebem: 10:15am On Jun 10, 2020
[s]
post=90508108:

CANDY KID,
Hope you have learnt your lessons on this thread?
Henceforth, you will learn when to keep your mouth shut!
[/s]
Re: Groups Present N22.5m To Akeredolu For Nomination Form by code2953: 10:17am On Jun 10, 2020
Re: Groups Present N22.5m To Akeredolu For Nomination Form by cryptotech: 10:18am On Jun 10, 2020
it all scam, an oil producing state that got nothing to show for it, no development, nothing, and them carry book for head like whyclef.. the two poor state in South West are ondo and ekiti.
Re: Groups Present N22.5m To Akeredolu For Nomination Form by andrewtosin(m): 10:19am On Jun 10, 2020
Mimiko? You had better don't start.

Ain't disputing the fact that Aketi tried sha
OndoFirstBorn:

Why is it paining you? I thought You asked for it. Don't cry ehn. Tell us what your PDP Governor has done grin grin
Re: Groups Present N22.5m To Akeredolu For Nomination Form by Drcrispy(m): 10:29am On Jun 10, 2020
I work and live in Akure , ondo state . So far Gov Akeredolu has been exceptional . No be audio governor like his mates, And Apc strong for Ondo state .
Re: Groups Present N22.5m To Akeredolu For Nomination Form by Sososo(f): 10:30am On Jun 10, 2020
I thought there is no money in Nigeria again we're are these millions coming from
Re: Groups Present N22.5m To Akeredolu For Nomination Form by Lisaint(m): 10:33am On Jun 10, 2020
OndoFirstBorn:

Highlights of Akeredolu’s Achievements

▪️Reconstructed/constructed over 700 Public Schools with furniture, ICT & playground facilities

▪️Constructed/rehabilitated About 239km of roads including Dualization of Major roads.

▪️Cleared 7months salary arrears owed by the immediate past administration while still paying the current salaries as and when due

▪️Increased the average monthly IGR from N750m —N2.2billion

▪️Distributed 720,000 cocoa seedings to farmers to boost Ondo State’s cocoa production

▪️Facilitated Ondo-Linyi Industrial Hub in Ore which currently houses 6 Industrial factories. namely; Cassava - Ethanol plant, Win-Win Textiles, Wewood Factory, MDF/HDF Factory, Agrochemical Factory, Paper Mill and a Truck Assembly Factory

▪️Paying 30k minimum wage

▪️Refurbished about 300 old government vehicles instead of buying new ones

▪️Furnished health care centres with medical equipment worth N2.1B

▪️Constructed Ondo State’s first flyover interchange in Ore

▪️Built a new office complex for Ondo State Internal Revenue Service

▪️Donates patrol van and speed boats to security operatives to fight crime

▪️Commissioned a new mass transit, Sunshine Express for the State

▪️Employed 500 health personnel and 200 medical doctors

▪️Employed 400 graduates into Ondo State Internal Revenue Service(ODIRS)

▪️Dualization of the hilly Oke-alabojuto Road in Ikare-Akoko(the first dualized Road in Akoko Land), which had claimed many lives and properties before it was levelled and dualized by AKETI.

▪️Commissioned a new mass transit for the State called Sunshine Travels

▪️Distributed 20 brand new tractors to Farmers in the state.

▪️Commissioned a new Critical Care Unit for the State University of Medical Sciences Teaching Hospital.

And many more

He achieved all these despite the scarce and meagre resources. Tell us what your state Governor has achieved.

IMAGE MAKER AKETI
KAREEE

Wheather you like it or not
Aketi is going nowhere
Re: Groups Present N22.5m To Akeredolu For Nomination Form by OasisT: 10:35am On Jun 10, 2020
Has Akeredolu achieved more than other governors? Yes. By Nigerian standard, he has done so much in many areas . The pensioners you are advocating for, do you know any of them ? The local governments has been giving financial autonomy and you expect him to shoulder the liabilities of undeserved ?

I retired from Ondo State Teaching Service Commission in 2007 and I stopped pursuing my entitlements when more than half of total sum has been collected from the back but people that retired after me testified that Akeredolu is paying both the gratuity and pensions . The monies are paid within 3 months .

He us not perfect but Ondo north and Central is sure for him 100%.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groups Present N22.5m To Akeredolu For Nomination Form by ayo2008: 10:44am On Jun 10, 2020
OndoFirstBorn:

https://www.independent.ng/groups-present-n22-5m-to-akeredolu-for-nomination-form/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

As we speak now, local government workers in ondo state are not receiving full salary
They are paid 70 percent or so
Who is deceiving who?
Don't be deceived o
Re: Groups Present N22.5m To Akeredolu For Nomination Form by ayo2008: 10:52am On Jun 10, 2020
OasisT:
Has Akeredolu achieved more than other governors? Yes. By Nigerian standard, he has done so much in many areas . The pensioners you are advocating for, do you know any of them ? The local governments has been giving financial autonomy and you expect him to shoulder the liabilities of undeserved ?

I retired from Ondo State Teaching Service Commission in 2007 and I stopped pursuing my entitlements when more than half of total sum has been collected from the back but people that retired after me testified that Akeredolu is paying both the gratuity and pensions . The monies are paid within 3 months .

Ondo south has been without electricity for over 5 years and the governor never intervened.
Paying local government 70percent salary

Ondo state collects 13percent derivatives for petroleum but the impact is not fully felt in the oil producing area

Araromi beach which the governor plans to connect with lekki up till now all promise failed

The oil palm and the bitumen site nko
Nothing has been done

Don't be deceived by this social media propaganda

Aketi cannt win second time except by vote buying or rigging

Re: Groups Present N22.5m To Akeredolu For Nomination Form by ayo2008: 10:53am On Jun 10, 2020
OasisT:

Ondo south has been without electricity for over 5 years and the governor never intervened.

Ondo state collects 13percent derivatives for petroleum but the impact is not fully felt in the oil producing area

Araromi beach which the governor plans to connect with lekki up till now all promise failed

Nothing has been done

1 Like

Re: Groups Present N22.5m To Akeredolu For Nomination Form by ayo2008: 10:56am On Jun 10, 2020
Re: Groups Present N22.5m To Akeredolu For Nomination Form by mondi2: 11:03am On Jun 10, 2020
Hmm! politicians looking for contract. Nothing goes for nothing

1 Like

Re: Groups Present N22.5m To Akeredolu For Nomination Form by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:03am On Jun 10, 2020
post=90508108:

CANDY KID,
Hope you have learnt your lessons on this thread?
Henceforth, you will learn when to keep your mouth shut!

shut up!!!
Re: Groups Present N22.5m To Akeredolu For Nomination Form by petermichaels(m): 11:28am On Jun 10, 2020
When they call money in this country, you wonder how it is got. Is it the same money you've been finding?
Make God judge oo.
This is truly a "CornTree" in disguise as a country
Re: Groups Present N22.5m To Akeredolu For Nomination Form by Horbar1: 11:57am On Jun 10, 2020
Na same government money...

Meanwhile we sell quality day old Chicks from reputable hatcheries across the country at affordable prices.

1 Like

Re: Groups Present N22.5m To Akeredolu For Nomination Form by timmybabyface: 12:48pm On Jun 10, 2020
Sammy07:

Are you okay?
If yah not a resident, stop saying rubbish.

Don’t let poverty confuse you in praising a governor for performing their duty ! I don’t see any meaningful projects in those copy and paste you called an achievement

1 Like

Re: Groups Present N22.5m To Akeredolu For Nomination Form by Charisma01: 2:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

Apc and failure,like akeredolu have done anything incredible so far
A husband to milf instagramer

Stop this hate in heart. It will do you a lot of good
Re: Groups Present N22.5m To Akeredolu For Nomination Form by biomedics(m): 4:04pm On Jun 10, 2020
Rubbish
Arrant nonsense

1 Like

Re: Groups Present N22.5m To Akeredolu For Nomination Form by Jaywon242(m): 5:17pm On Jun 10, 2020
Akeredolu is a liar for saying he doesn't have the money to buy the form. When an SA in his administration can buy a car worth more than 10million. When Alex Ajipe can boast of hundreds of millions in his account. When his son and son-in-law are reaping massively from the state at d detriment of others. When his wife embezzles money at ease using her office. A lot of atrocities are going on in this administration. osopadec bursaries are no longer paid to students from the oil producing area of the state. Aketi has done his best,let someone else take over
Re: Groups Present N22.5m To Akeredolu For Nomination Form by Jaywon242(m): 5:20pm On Jun 10, 2020
ayo2008:

Nothing has been done

U re very informed my brother. Aketi has failed as far as d people from the south of Ondo state are concerned

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orlu Zone Will Never Know Peace Until They Provide The Corpses - Nigeria Army / Rising Food Prices Hitting Nigerians Hard, NHRC Laments / How FG Funds Petrol Subsidy Through Crude Oil Sales Proceeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.