Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,315 members, 7,954,268 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:45 PM

Kanu Nwankwo,utaka Banned From Facebook - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanu Nwankwo,utaka Banned From Facebook (1811 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo & Joseph Yobo Lead Jonathan’s Campaign In Rivers (Photo) / Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amarachi & Daughter Pinky Steps Out In Lovely Outfit / Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo,utaka Banned From Facebook by babytejiri(m): 10:18am On Jan 24, 2011
Any person thinking of communicating with Nwankwo Kanu (Papilo) and John Utaka Chukwudi on one of the world leaders in social networking websites online such as facebook should think twice, as the pairs Portsmouth coach Steve Cotterill has prohibited all players to chat on PCs or mobile telephones. The word Fratton Park is that Cotterill is the conversations on the Internet a distraction and that it would be better to keep his players from browsing or chatting to maintain their focus on their difficulties in finding a place in the Premier League English.
Details of the report of Queensland said Coterill had taken the lead to show his players he was serious about the ban, warning that they would be fined one thousand quid a word, if they were captured do. “I told the guys not to go on Twitter and Facebook Connect and to write something about Portsmouth Football Club or what happens here. “This is a load of junk. If they spent less time on the computer and more time football game, we would have a better set of players. “I told them that if they do, then I fine them 1000 pounds per word, ” confirmed Cotterill.
http://www.nigeriacurrentnews.com/nigeria-news-today-kanuutaka-banned-from-facebook/
Re: Kanu Nwankwo,utaka Banned From Facebook by ifyalways(f): 11:01am On Jan 24, 2011
babytejiri:

Any person thinking of communicating with Nwankwo Kanu (Papilo) and John Utaka Chukwudi on one of the world leaders in social networking websites online such as facebook should think twice, as the pairs Portsmouth coach Steve Cotterill has prohibited all players to chat on PCs or mobile telephones. The word Fratton Park is that Cotterill is the conversations on the Internet a distraction and that it would be better to keep his players from browsing or chatting to maintain their focus on their difficulties in finding a place in the Premier League English.
Details of the report of Queensland said Coterill had taken the lead to show his players he was serious about the ban, warning that they would be fined one thousand quid a word, if they were captured do. “I told the guys not to go on Twitter and Facebook Connect and to write something about Portsmouth Football Club or what happens here. “This is a load of junk. If they spent less time on the computer and more time football game, we would have a better set of players. “I told them that if they do, then I fine them 1000 pounds per word, ” confirmed Cotterill.
http://www.nigeriacurrentnews.com/nigeria-news-today-kanuutaka-banned-from-facebook/
@OP,banned from writing/tweeting abt their clubs and professional lives or banned from using FBK and twitter for them personal stuffs?
awwww,Johnnnnnny,my ex rove cheesy angry

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Goldie Looking Gangster In Her High School Days / The 4 Million Naira Blackberry Smart Phone By Alexander Amosu / Do You Love Naija Celeb Gossip? Check Out My Blog. Sipsipgist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.