Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,005 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Mother Of 13 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Kaduna - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mother Of 13 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Kaduna (402 Views)

Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years / Hauwa Suleiman: Driver’s Wife Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Kaduna / Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets Dies In Katsina (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Of 13 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Kaduna by bayotwice(f): 9:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
A 34-year-old mother of 13, Hauwa’u Sulaiman, has given birth to a set of quadruplets at the Gambo Sawaba General Hospital, Zaria, Kaduna State.

Sulaiman told the News Agency of Nigeria on Tuesday that she is now blessed with 17 children.

Upon delivery, the mother and the babies were transferred to the Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital for better care.

She, however, said the only male among the quadruplets died before they arrived ABUTH.

Sulaiman said the three remaining infants were placed under observation at the pediatrics care unit of the hospital while she has been receiving medical care at the maternity ward.

“I am very healthy and strong but the medical experts advised that I need to be monitored very well before they can discharge me,’’ she said.

Her husband, Sulaiman Mohammed, also said his wife had in the past given birth to two sets of triplets; two sets of twins and three single babies at different times before the quadruplets.

Re: Mother Of 13 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Kaduna by murphyibiam15(m): 9:17pm On Jun 09, 2020
N
Re: Mother Of 13 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Kaduna by helinues: 9:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
Making 17.

Is the husband Dangote or Dantata? North will remain poverty headquarter for long.

Anyways, congrats to the new born baby

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 13 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Kaduna by Professorcplus(m): 9:36pm On Jun 09, 2020
Good to have babies if they can be taken care of and not leave then to suffer in this hell call Nigeria!
Re: Mother Of 13 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Kaduna by Sabby1(m): 9:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
Congratulations to her and her family, but come to think of it, she is still 34 years old and at this rate, she might end up having 25 or more children before menopause sets in.

Honestly, aside the number of children, the woman is fruitful and blessed

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of 13 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Kaduna by Lavillenie(f): 9:53pm On Jun 09, 2020
17 children at 34 years old
Family planning must be an alien concept to them.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 13 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Kaduna by LadySarah: 11:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
I love children but this news right here is irritating.

Useless ppl taking Nigeria backwards in leaps!

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 13 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Kaduna by gradeA(m): 7:05am On Jun 10, 2020
I just pray they have the means to take care of them.
Re: Mother Of 13 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Kaduna by jidamsel43(m): 7:09am On Jun 10, 2020
Children are blessing of God

(1) (Reply)

How To Smoothen A Rough Face / Work From Home / Do You Know Onions Helps To Improve Sexual Performance?read More Amazing Benefit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.