Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

From The Desk Of Your Sales 'data' Analyst - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / From The Desk Of Your Sales 'data' Analyst (373 Views)

Simple Audience FB Extractor Alternative To Boost Your Sales............. / Sales Data Entry / Webtalk Overview From The Desk Of The Founder, Chairman And CEO At Webtalk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From The Desk Of Your Sales 'data' Analyst by omaraji: 9:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
Dear Sir/Ma,
(From the Desk of your Sales 'Data' Analyst)

There has been growing competition between Real Estate and the Equities ('stock') for the title as 'Best Investment Strategy'. The

Coronavirus outbreak has seen the equities market take a downturn (not towards the worst), while real estate prices remain almost the same

in Nigeria. Although buying and selling activities have reduced, real estate investors are not losing value, as the market finds it's way

back to pre-2020 levels.

Q1 of 2020, has seen the GDP and Construction sector grow by 1.69% and 1.87%, though lower than previous level; they signal a sign to buy

on the dip at bargain prices, using the weakness 'SWOT' to your advantage.

a. This is the time to cash-in on available distress sales.
b. This is the time to trade the market via flipping.

I will be available 24/7 to share investment opportunities based on (a) and (b) and also tell you more about current real estate

portfolios' (below market value but solid) properties from Simpli Mi Homes, DPkay, DnJ, CamberWall, CMB Estate, Sangotedo, Abuja & Lagos

Mortgage Plans among others.

All properties come with flexible and considerate payment plans.
Talk to me, so that i can look at your options now and in the future.

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/redfoxanalytics/
Phone number/Whatsapp: +234(0)8063944177
Email/Google hangout: kingsleyukwuoma@gmail.com
redfoxanalytics@aol.com

Regards,

Re: From The Desk Of Your Sales 'data' Analyst by BlueBanana: 9:55pm On Jun 09, 2020
When I first discovered this page I thought it was a place where young Africans using the facts being posted here, discuss and share Ideas on how we can make our continent better. I was however, disappointed at the level of name-calling and incitement going on in the comment section especially by South Africans and Nigerians. I hereby appeal to us all to eschew bitterness and and imbibe the spirit of peace and brotherhood.

(1) (Reply)

Earn From Crypto Currency! / Do You Trade Forex Using INSTAFOREX Broker? Subscribe To My Forexcopy 50256261 / Investment In Ib

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.