Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million (70100 Views)

Karim Benzema Flaunts His N975m Bugatti Chiron / Odell Beckham Jr Checks Out Cristiano Ronaldo's N972m Customized Bugatti Chiron / Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 10, 2020
Onyi22:
This is the type of guy am praying for, not those ones that soak garri in the morning, afternoon n night then come online to type rubbish wit their free MB from M T N...
Dating a broke ass guy all in the name of Love is scam,
ladies pls don't settled for a frustrated broke ass guy all in the name of ''things will get better.. ''
Dump his ugly ass immediately u find someone more richer, wealthier, famous than him...
We have many depressed n frustrated ones on this forum

The truth is that Guys who are rich know their type of ladies. That's how the world rolls. You attract your type of person. If you are broke, you can only attract broke guys. If you are rich, you will always attract rich guys.

You are talking of attracting guys like Benzema. Lol. The real question is, Does guys who are in the same class with Benzema know people like you exist? Are you their type?

So, if you have been attracting broke guys, work hard, make your own money, so you can attract rich guys. I hope you don't get to menopause b4 that time though
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by princealexndre(m): 1:42pm On Jun 10, 2020
yuswrld20:
chiron indeed oh god
is this car in nigeria
No
pls I’m a Student but currently school is Closed. Right now I’m just at home doing nothing which Annoys me, even Mum is Always bugging me to Find something doing...pls sir/ma if you have any Job for me I will be Indeed Grateful. My potential skill is Computer Hardware/software Repairs, pls I don’t mind Any job at all as Long as I can make a Living on it and it’s within Lagos.. thank you
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by HolyTitus(m): 1:56pm On Jun 10, 2020
Onyi22:
This is the type of guy am praying for, not those ones that soak garri in the morning, afternoon n night then come online to type rubbish wit their free MB from M T N...
ladies pls don't settled for a frustrated broke ass guy all in the name of ''things will get better.. ''
Dump his ugly ass immediately u find someone more richer, wealthier, famous than him...
just in case you don't have a rich nigga at hand yet; then I wish you luck on your quest.
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by HolyTitus(m): 2:00pm On Jun 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Imagine what this baby girl is saying
Now you see what i keep on telling my real niggarrrz
We real niggarrrs should stop doing love and romance with all these girls because they are not loyal
Real niggarrrz see girls as swimming pool
They don't give a fuckkkkk if the swimming pool have never been used
They don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before they started swimming
They don't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after they are done swimming their own
And they don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with them as they are swimming
They just swim their own sharpely and move on.
As a real niggarrr just swim your own and discharge them
To make it more easier. Just try and get a whip (a car) and you will be swimming and banging them like mad. Even if it is a low budget asss whip. Just get it.
Am talking from experience. if you know the number of pussy this my low budget asss Voltron gives me every day in the hood. It gives me too many pussy

Your decision; we don't have to know about it
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by DriggityDre: 2:02pm On Jun 10, 2020

Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by Jeffyblaq(m): 2:10pm On Jun 10, 2020
Onyi22:
Run for yuh life.

They won't spare your ass today.

For real!
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by keycash: 2:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
But who una reserved una broke ass brothers and uncles for .. ?

Onyi22:

Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by Dfynboi: 2:21pm On Jun 10, 2020
mtchww
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by alexsoftwork(m): 2:22pm On Jun 10, 2020
Onyi22:

Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by gift2xl: 2:28pm On Jun 10, 2020
Onyi22:

You go sweet to use make money.
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by pjetta007(m): 2:38pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ajibade123:
let form Real Niggar Association
Seconded!
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by pps1759(m): 2:41pm On Jun 10, 2020
thorpido:
Really when you see the prices of these cars,you are tempted to say vanity.
N900m for just one car?
actually its naira that has problem
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by hybridblood07(m): 2:59pm On Jun 10, 2020
I believe the whole of your family's network is not up to 900m. You just keep embarrassing yourself on NL. Foolish Bitch!!!
Onyi22:
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by piper7(m): 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2020
Onyi22:
Work hard so you will find a good husband. A rich husband will marry someone of his class. Not just some gold digger
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by braino1(m): 3:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
Hmmmn
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by LINTUNE(m): 3:17pm On Jun 10, 2020
Martinez39s:
If you are female, then stop the pretence of bashing onyi22 for her post which all females, you inclusive, affirm and endorse by nature. Who are you really pretending for?
lol..guy u de worry o..e be like say this gals don do u strong thing before..
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by odogwu9(m): 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2020
Onyi22:

You are nothing but a golddigger...
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by sheyitokz(m): 3:34pm On Jun 10, 2020
THIS GUY SEF NA BOSS FOR HIN SYD OO
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by odogwu9(m): 3:34pm On Jun 10, 2020
UdyOgwoUde:

Let your broke brothers understands that too

She couldn't put a picture of her face knowing fully well she is such an epitome of ugliness she however used her backside as a profile pic...How subtle..
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by OdenKelechi(m): 3:42pm On Jun 10, 2020
Onyi22:
What are you waiting for? You mean all your life on this earth and you've not met one nigga rich enough to keep you? That's cold, you need to broaden your search horizon
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by ACE1010: 3:43pm On Jun 10, 2020
Poverty must die by fire angry grin grin
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by teemotee: 3:46pm On Jun 10, 2020
BunsenBurner:

Sir I don't like it at all but my current situation has pushed me.As I am now I'm still searching for jobs to help myself but I never chop and I dey suffer.Im just frustrated.
you never chop. someone sent you 2k yesterday afternoon. You modified your own post confirming that you received it so that you can continue begging. I'm not saying you don't need help but don't be shady
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by emecheboy2(m): 3:53pm On Jun 10, 2020
Lol grin cheesy
EngrMarve:
He chose the right "vanity"

I will choose this type of vanity because poverty is also vanity
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by Olafisoyem: 4:20pm On Jun 10, 2020
Onyi22:

Whats wrong with you yourself earning money.

Beggi beggi aunty
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by juniorstar(m): 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2020
Onyi22:
can u imagine...if your guy is broke you can be the cause...if you encouraged him to be more shrewd with his money he would have enough tô take care of your unending needs and also invest...but i know gals like you..you come into a guys life wreck him and move on to the next.. i just pray u no jam guy wey go use u renew him subscription with baba.
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by sureinfo: 4:48pm On Jun 10, 2020
All these ones saying vanity should calm down abeg, WEALTH IS GOOD.
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by gabrielsizou(m): 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2020
Onyi22:

if for say i be ritualist i must use you. So i can use the proceed to attract and use other girls like you.
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by CrazeMan69(m): 5:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
BunsenBurner:

Sir I don't like it at all but my current situation has pushed me.As I am now I'm still searching for jobs to help myself but I never chop and I dey suffer.Im just frustrated.
Sell this phone you are using to beg and stop buying data... thank me later wink
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by IgboGirlsFucker: 5:51pm On Jun 10, 2020
Netanya:
I pity the guy that will fall in love with you genuinely. 'cos I can see that , you are only after guys with money ( no matter the source).
She's nothing but an ugly attention whòre and whọre.

She can't even attract an average guy.
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by IgboGirlsFucker: 5:54pm On Jun 10, 2020
Onyi22:
You think your type that can attract an average guy, how much more a top baller, grin
I laugh grin
Do you even qualify to be his maid?

What do you have to offer?

Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by Angel1696: 6:22pm On Jun 10, 2020
Onyi22:
from the pix on your profile i know what u do for a living
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by ronyman(m): 6:23pm On Jun 10, 2020
From your name onyi, you'll be a poor, big breasted pauper who loves phreeek more than food grin grin
Onyi22:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mohamed Salah Poses With His Daughter (Photo) / Nigeria 1-0 Burundi, Fans React To Ola Aina Hot Back Pass, Ighalo Goal (Photos) / Man City To Be Stripped Of 2014 Premier League Title

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55