Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,648 members, 7,851,191 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:51 PM

Tonto Dikeh Gets Two Cars Gift On Her 35th Birthday, See The Buyers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Gets Two Cars Gift On Her 35th Birthday, See The Buyers (350 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Receives 2 Car Gifts On Her 35th Birthday / Tonto Dikeh Gets Ready For Valentines Day, Shares Lovely Photos / Tonto Dikeh Gets N5M Credit Alert From Unknown Sender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Gets Two Cars Gift On Her 35th Birthday, See The Buyers by obiagelilouis: 10:54pm On Jun 09, 2020
Happy 35th birthday King Tonto.

She deserves it and much more.

See the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ozb_s9Zpg3k
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gets Two Cars Gift On Her 35th Birthday, See The Buyers by obiagelilouis: 10:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
She is loved. It's not easy to get two cars oh

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gets Two Cars Gift On Her 35th Birthday, See The Buyers by obiagelilouis: 10:59pm On Jun 09, 2020
She equally released angelic pictures

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gets Two Cars Gift On Her 35th Birthday, See The Buyers by obiagelilouis: 11:03pm On Jun 09, 2020
Cakes nko? There are 6 of it but this is my favorite grin

I had a hard time choosing oh

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gets Two Cars Gift On Her 35th Birthday, See The Buyers by obiagelilouis: 11:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
Happy birthday King Tonto

(1) (Reply)

Davido 5th Baby Mama Saga: Fans Advised Chioma To Fight For Her Love. / Three Menial Dirty Street Jobs Hushpuppi Did in Lagos Before Yahoo and Fame / Mercy- I Dance With The Guys To Provoke Ike | Hms Play Games With Ebuka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.