Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Help! Can't Decide On A Brand Of Car - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Help! Can't Decide On A Brand Of Car (595 Views)

Genuine Shocks Absorber For any brand of vehicle for sale / Skyewise Group Emerges 2022 'investment/automobile Brand Of The Year' / Do You Need Help To Decide On The Type Of Car To Buy Just For You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Can't Decide On A Brand Of Car by billyfranc: 10:55pm On Jun 09, 2020
Please I need your advice and suggestions. I want to buy a new ride, my first. I thinking of corolla, matrix, yaris or camry (2006 upwards) but I am finding it difficult to decide on anyone. My yardsticks are fuel economy, durability, availability and pocket friendly spare parts. Other good brands may be suggested. My budget is 800k - 1m.

1 Like

Re: Help! Can't Decide On A Brand Of Car by Davash222(m): 10:59pm On Jun 09, 2020
With that budget, you shouldn't be selective.
You can get a neatly used corolla with that amount.

1 Like

Re: Help! Can't Decide On A Brand Of Car by ibrahim2032: 11:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
Matrix is very expensive to maintain, the parts are very expensive.

Yaris is quite small and also expensive, but not as expensive as matrix

Camry is cheaper to maintain but fuel economy not as good as Corolla

The initial cost of a good corolla is higher than your budget. It's very cheap to maintain, so many mechanics, great fuel economy.

If you see a Corolla at that price, grab the deal, else you can settle for a Camry big Daddy

3 Likes

Re: Help! Can't Decide On A Brand Of Car by billyfranc: 6:58am On Jun 10, 2020
Davash222:
With that budget, you shouldn't be selective.
You can get a neatly used corolla with that amount.
Thanks
Re: Help! Can't Decide On A Brand Of Car by billyfranc: 7:01am On Jun 10, 2020
Thank you for your clarification. Corolla was my first choice/option. Guess I have to stick by it.

ibrahim2032:
Matrix is very expensive to maintain, the parts are very expensive.

Yaris is quite small and also expensive, but not as expensive as matrix

Camry is cheaper to maintain but fuel economy not as good as Corolla was my first option. Guess, I have to stick with it

The initial cost of a good corolla is higher than your budget. It's very cheap to maintain, so many mechanics, great fuel economy.

If you see a Corolla at that price, grab the deal, else you can settle for a Camry big Daddy
Re: Help! Can't Decide On A Brand Of Car by banidoc(m): 7:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
can i send you a whatsapp message? https:///2348060985916

billyfranc:
Please I need your advice and suggestions. I want to buy a new ride, my first. I thinking of corolla, matrix, yaris or camry (2006 upwards) but I am finding it difficult to decide on anyone. My yardsticks are fuel economy, durability, availability and pocket friendly spare parts. Other good brands may be suggested. My budget is 800k - 1m.

(1) (Reply)

217KVA CAT GEN. For Sale / 2006 Toyota Camry Big Daddy For Sale @ 850k / Very Sharp Reg Mercedes Benz Gle450 For Sale In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.