Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Important Things To Look Out For Before Investing In A Company - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Important Things To Look Out For Before Investing In A Company (302 Views)

MUST WATCH: Honest Review Before Investing On Coinpocket! / Steps To Take Before Investing / Can The Board Of Directors Fire The Owner Of A Company? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Important Things To Look Out For Before Investing In A Company by jukekeocha: 11:57pm On Jun 09, 2020
Before You Invest Your Cash In Any Company In The Country - Consider These Few Points To Make Informed Decision.
I’m going to use Agriculture or Agro Allied business as a template to drive home my point. But then, the information locked up in this write-up is applicable to any industry. So, you’d do well to take to heart the content of this thread and apply it accordingly to the space where you intend to play or invest your money. It’ll help.

Why are my using Agriculture or Agro-Allied businesses as a case study?

Because farming related businesses are beginning to spring up left, right and center and I’ve seen a few asking for investment from would-be participants to partake of the goodies they have to serve.

This is how MMM started. So, you’re better off being armed, than being vulnerable or at the mercy of smart fraudsters.

Many start-up businesses might not be able to stand the heat of the complex business environment we are in. And so, in the first five years of commencing business operations, they fizzle out.

A lot of business owners think running a business is a stroll in the park. The company structure on which their business is standing is faulty. Much worse, in a country like ours where we are being confronted with diverse erratic government policies. The challenge is gargantuan.

So, for investors who are interested in investing funds into a business, using the agro-allied business as an example, there are a few things that are of paramount importance that has to be radically analysed before you inject funds into the business.

This has nothing to do with emotions. They are critical success factors that have to be considered.

1. Consider The Company And The Leadership
You need to be............................................................

Continue reading mportant Things To Look Out For Before Investing In A Company
Join us on telegram for more updates

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy 40% Discount On Our Land In Eko City Estate In Epe / A-z Of Affiliate Marketing: Urgent Cash System! / Paid Video Viewing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.