Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Blog And Academic Research Writers Needed ASAP - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Blog And Academic Research Writers Needed ASAP (294 Views)

Professional Research Writers Needed Here / Age And Academic Restrictions Put In Place By Organization / Gigdraft Is Hiring Academic/research Writers (Good pay) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blog And Academic Research Writers Needed ASAP by umoette01(m): 1:25am On Jun 10, 2020
What We’re Looking For:

As our business continues to grow, so does our team. We’re looking to hire writers to help with our growing client workload. Our ideal candidates aren't necessarily those with the most experience, but rather dedicated writers that are looking to grow and improve.

Reliability creativity, and adherence to deadlines is key to a successful relationship.

While many jobs may not be the most exciting or dynamic, our writers make all the difference. By being creative and innovative, you can make the most boring topic interesting for anyone reading on the web.

What to Expect From Us:

We always provide thoughtfully crafted keywords, samples, and ongoing editing to ensure that everyone improves with every order. Our projects range from blogs, web content pages, research projects, data analysis, social media posts, and more!

We always have work, so this is an ideal project for writers looking for weekly - monthly assignments.

If you have any questions - be sure to ask

Interested? Email me at: umoette@recode.ng

2 Likes

Re: Blog And Academic Research Writers Needed ASAP by somehow: 9:21am On Jun 10, 2020
Your pay?
Re: Blog And Academic Research Writers Needed ASAP by ajasay3030(m): 2:50pm On Jun 10, 2020
I'm an experienced writer and have an interest in your offer...
Re: Blog And Academic Research Writers Needed ASAP by LILY247(f): 3:24pm On Jun 11, 2020
Goodday sir, I'm interested and I have also sent you a message on your mail. you can reach me on 08134993230. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

New Bank Jobs In Nigeria -first Bank Recruitment / Earn $50-100$ Daily No Stress / Chemistry/ Chem Engr Grads: Quality Control / Development Control Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.