Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,143 members, 7,849,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:29 AM

Hushpuppi And Mr Woodberry Arrested By INTERPOL For Fraud - Kemi Olunyolo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi And Mr Woodberry Arrested By INTERPOL For Fraud - Kemi Olunyolo (1020 Views)

Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai / Hushpuppi And Blac Chyna Visit The Fame Park In Dubai / Mompha Arrested By INTERPOL In Abuja - Kemi Olunloyo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi And Mr Woodberry Arrested By INTERPOL For Fraud - Kemi Olunyolo by WriterNig: 1:29am On Jun 10, 2020
The details are still sketchy but the report is that the Nigerian socialites, Hushpuppi and Woodberry have been arrested.

There are speculations but nothing can be confirmed.

Nigerian journalist Kemi Olunloyo took to her Twitter page to announce it.

https://mobile.twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1270460282150715392

https://www.reporterswall.com/breaking-hushpuppi-and-woodberry-arrested-in-dubai/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1i6RwIENHY

Cc Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun

1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi And Mr Woodberry Arrested By INTERPOL For Fraud - Kemi Olunyolo by WriterNig: 1:29am On Jun 10, 2020
Re: Hushpuppi And Mr Woodberry Arrested By INTERPOL For Fraud - Kemi Olunyolo by hisgrace090: 1:34am On Jun 10, 2020
He who troubles others must one day be troubled.
Re: Hushpuppi And Mr Woodberry Arrested By INTERPOL For Fraud - Kemi Olunyolo by NiklauseFred(m): 1:37am On Jun 10, 2020
Until this news been confirmed,then I refuse to believe cos this woman just be like femal Lai Mohammed lipsrsealed
Re: Hushpuppi And Mr Woodberry Arrested By INTERPOL For Fraud - Kemi Olunyolo by DaddyRochie1642: 1:43am On Jun 10, 2020
Even In CoronaVirus, They're Still Arresting Fraudsters grin grin

To Slap HushPuppi Just dey Hungry Me grin grin
Re: Hushpuppi And Mr Woodberry Arrested By INTERPOL For Fraud - Kemi Olunyolo by dauntless15(m): 1:56am On Jun 10, 2020
He had it coming, time for reckoning has come.
Re: Hushpuppi And Mr Woodberry Arrested By INTERPOL For Fraud - Kemi Olunyolo by madridguy(m): 1:57am On Jun 10, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hushpuppi And Mr Woodberry Arrested By INTERPOL For Fraud - Kemi Olunyolo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:02am On Jun 10, 2020
Lazy Youths Role Models in life....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi And Mr Woodberry Arrested By INTERPOL For Fraud - Kemi Olunyolo by Nobody: 2:12am On Jun 10, 2020
post=90500564:
who you and your darling daddy help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi And Mr Woodberry Arrested By INTERPOL For Fraud - Kemi Olunyolo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:14am On Jun 10, 2020
Possiblegee:
who you and your darling daddy help
You no get job since 2003 and you say Buhari is your problem in life and you turned to fraud innocent people.
Shamelessness@itsPeak!
Kontinue...
one day na one day for ur egungun and the Express way...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi And Mr Woodberry Arrested By INTERPOL For Fraud - Kemi Olunyolo by Akpaamunsi: 2:16am On Jun 10, 2020
Afonja criminals disgracing us internationally tongue undecided
Re: Hushpuppi And Mr Woodberry Arrested By INTERPOL For Fraud - Kemi Olunyolo by Nobody: 2:16am On Jun 10, 2020
post=90500658:
You no get job since 2003 and you say Buhari is your problem in life and you turned to fraud innocent people.
Kontinue...
will you keep quiet like father like son , and his darling daddy.... you way get job since 1960 watin you don’ achieve? Las las we go pack all of una go daura

Re: Hushpuppi And Mr Woodberry Arrested By INTERPOL For Fraud - Kemi Olunyolo by Eriggs: 2:21am On Jun 10, 2020
Possiblegee:
will you keep quiet like father like son , and his darling daddy.... you way get job since 1960 watin you don’ achieve? Las las we go pack all of una go daura
dem don achieve what no one in your family go ever achieve in life. even with your fraud money. see dis boy being proud of being a 419. no wonder dey don't like dem MANNA, she dey always grill dem balls daily. grin shameless fraudsters hating on hardworking Nigerians. e dey call himself gee, gee of fraudsters grin

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi And Mr Woodberry Arrested By INTERPOL For Fraud - Kemi Olunyolo by Nobody: 2:28am On Jun 10, 2020
Eriggs:
dem don achieve what no one in your family go ever achieve in life. even with your fraud money. see dis boy being proud of being a 419. no wonder dey don't like dem MANNA, she dey always grill dem balls daily. grin shameless fraudsters hating on hardworking Nigerians. e dey call himself gee, gee of fraudsters grin
see who’s talking as you know me or any of my family member smh , why don’t you get a life then maybe I can assist you with some change church rat
Re: Hushpuppi And Mr Woodberry Arrested By INTERPOL For Fraud - Kemi Olunyolo by Nobody: 2:28am On Jun 10, 2020
Eriggs:
see who’s talking as If you know me or any of my family member smh , why don’t you get a life then maybe I can assist you with some change church rat
Re: Hushpuppi And Mr Woodberry Arrested By INTERPOL For Fraud - Kemi Olunyolo by Eriggs: 2:32am On Jun 10, 2020
Possiblegee:
see who’s talking as If you know me or any of my family member smh , why don’t you get a life then maybe I can assist you with some change church rat
Possiblegee:
see who’s talking as you know me or any of my family member smh , why don’t you get a life then maybe I can assist you with some change church rat
Hahaha grin.
my reply pain u sotey, u no know wen u quote me twice. grin hypocrite, u sef know who u dey misyarn about b4 u type ur rubbish, say wetin she don achieve 4 life.i give u knockout now, u come dey preach, dey cry like small pikin crying grin. mosque mosquito grin

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi And Mr Woodberry Arrested By INTERPOL For Fraud - Kemi Olunyolo by Nobody: 2:57am On Jun 10, 2020
Eriggs:

Hahaha grin.
my reply pain u sotey, u no know wen u quote me twice. grin hypocrite, u sef know who u dey misyarn about b4 u type ur rubbish, say wetin she don achieve 4 life.i give u knockout now, u come dey preach, dey cry like small pikin crying grin. mosque mosquito grin
lol your comment no fit pain me cuz I no poor like you nah lol
Re: Hushpuppi And Mr Woodberry Arrested By INTERPOL For Fraud - Kemi Olunyolo by tillaman(m): 3:09am On Jun 10, 2020
:
Re: Hushpuppi And Mr Woodberry Arrested By INTERPOL For Fraud - Kemi Olunyolo by Kobicove(m): 3:16am On Jun 10, 2020
His goose is cooked if this is true
Re: Hushpuppi And Mr Woodberry Arrested By INTERPOL For Fraud - Kemi Olunyolo by ruggedtimi(m): 3:55am On Jun 10, 2020
So no legit big boy for nigeria
Re: Hushpuppi And Mr Woodberry Arrested By INTERPOL For Fraud - Kemi Olunyolo by Yedebem: 4:15am On Jun 10, 2020
[s]
post=90500564:
[/s]
Re: Hushpuppi And Mr Woodberry Arrested By INTERPOL For Fraud - Kemi Olunyolo by Yedebem: 4:17am On Jun 10, 2020
[s]
post=90500658:
Shamelessness@itsPeak!
Kontinue...
[/s]
Re: Hushpuppi And Mr Woodberry Arrested By INTERPOL For Fraud - Kemi Olunyolo by Yedebem: 4:18am On Jun 10, 2020
[s]
Eriggs:

Akpanmufuul must carry him stupid TRIBALISM matter enter all thread for nairaland. no wonder u r a proud militant posing with illegal guns online.
Invictus that duped thousands of people running into BILLIONS is also an Afonja abi? Invictus ur broda even has a nairaland account here in his early days.
Condemn crime and stop Tribalising everything akapamunfuul, it only makes you sound unintelligent, well who says you are not grin
[/s]
Re: Hushpuppi And Mr Woodberry Arrested By INTERPOL For Fraud - Kemi Olunyolo by Yedebem: 4:19am On Jun 10, 2020
[s]
Eriggs:
[/s]
Re: Hushpuppi And Mr Woodberry Arrested By INTERPOL For Fraud - Kemi Olunyolo by MaziAlaye(m): 4:22am On Jun 10, 2020
Even during a pandemic people are still sinzuing? shocked...
Re: Hushpuppi And Mr Woodberry Arrested By INTERPOL For Fraud - Kemi Olunyolo by Yedebem: 4:25am On Jun 10, 2020
[s]
Eriggs:

Hahaha grin.
[/s]
Re: Hushpuppi And Mr Woodberry Arrested By INTERPOL For Fraud - Kemi Olunyolo by affable4(m): 4:51am On Jun 10, 2020
Dusted

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Hubby Ned Nwoko Net Worth And Biography 2020 / What Dorothy Bachor Has Been Doing With Her Big Boobs In Bbnaija 2020 (VIDEO) / Watch : The Moment Kiddway Grabbed Erica's Boobs - Bbnaija Lockdown Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.