Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Jobs In Hotel - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs In Hotel (785 Views)

Post Jobs In Warri Here Please!!!!! / Telecom, It, Computer Jobs In Nigeria / Any Jobs In Oil/Gas Sector? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jobs In Hotel by mofobi: 10:46am On Jun 12, 2007
hi people i want to let you know that two hotels,one in canada and the other in london need workers.all you need is your international passport as they will help with visa and flight ticket.they need 5-20 people as a tourist entrant so that the visa could be easy.
if you wish to apply please contact me: mofdash@yahoo.com or 08067363078 (NOTE:no strings attached)
Re: Jobs In Hotel by Raf1(f): 12:18pm On Jun 12, 2007
thanks dear
Just wondering, exactly what kinds of jobs, are these "workers" supposed to be doing? to the extent that teh hotels are willing to pay for visa and transportation?
smells fishy to me, like they're looking for cheap labour or something
Re: Jobs In Hotel by sw: 12:30pm On Jun 12, 2007
They are Scammer, Nairaladers should b aware of them, i had encounter with one of them months i nwas offered employment to one Omini---- Hotel in Canada without submiting any credential and they later directed me to a lawyer and later to a third party for payment,
They are theives

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Primavera Project Planner Available For Immediate Hire / Oceanicbank Info / Tribute To Kuwena

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.