Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,743 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Breaking: Abia Governor Rushed To Abuja As The Condition Worsen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Abia Governor Rushed To Abuja As The Condition Worsen (2227 Views)

LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) / Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) / Senator Dino Melaye Rushed To The Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Abia Governor Rushed To Abuja As The Condition Worsen by SoPaid: 2:44am On Jun 10, 2020

Re: Breaking: Abia Governor Rushed To Abuja As The Condition Worsen by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:20am On Jun 10, 2020
Get well soon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Abia Governor Rushed To Abuja As The Condition Worsen by Vegoil(f): 3:21am On Jun 10, 2020
Ikpeazụ, get well soon ooo

Abia must be great!!!
Re: Breaking: Abia Governor Rushed To Abuja As The Condition Worsen by sarrki(m): 3:24am On Jun 10, 2020
Get well soon

Coronavirus is real

Please guys please stay safe
Re: Breaking: Abia Governor Rushed To Abuja As The Condition Worsen by donaldking10: 3:46am On Jun 10, 2020
I know a lot of civil servants who this greedy man has been owing more than 4 months salary wishing him death.
let's see if he actually recovers.
Re: Breaking: Abia Governor Rushed To Abuja As The Condition Worsen by chukspol(m): 4:31am On Jun 10, 2020
Noted
Re: Breaking: Abia Governor Rushed To Abuja As The Condition Worsen by jetguy(m): 4:34am On Jun 10, 2020
OK
Re: Breaking: Abia Governor Rushed To Abuja As The Condition Worsen by juman(m): 5:15am On Jun 10, 2020
No oversea hospital to run to for treatment.

Nigerian leaders are useless.
Re: Breaking: Abia Governor Rushed To Abuja As The Condition Worsen by Cherez: 5:42am On Jun 10, 2020
Don't know what to say
Don't wanna claim perfect but if he had built a better healthcare system, who he have gone to Abuja?
Our politicians should just learn a huge lesson
Inasmuch as I don't pray death for them, u find it hard to pray life for them as they take actions or inactions that kill many common citizens
Many Nigerians can't afford health care but the largesse of these politicians are shocking
Re: Breaking: Abia Governor Rushed To Abuja As The Condition Worsen by haryorbarmie83(m): 6:00am On Jun 10, 2020
Sorry bro
Re: Breaking: Abia Governor Rushed To Abuja As The Condition Worsen by Samfloxin(m): 6:15am On Jun 10, 2020
Get well soon ,Onye Ikpeazu
Re: Breaking: Abia Governor Rushed To Abuja As The Condition Worsen by helinues: 6:35am On Jun 10, 2020
I wish Gov Ikpeazu quick recovery
Re: Breaking: Abia Governor Rushed To Abuja As The Condition Worsen by ThatFairGuy: 6:42am On Jun 10, 2020
Wow. This politicians, is there no isolation and treatment center in his State? I hope covid-19 patient in his State are also on transit to Abuja with him

Re: Breaking: Abia Governor Rushed To Abuja As The Condition Worsen by senatordave1(m): 8:21am On Jun 10, 2020
sarrki:
Get well soon

Coronavirus is real

Please guys please stay safe

Yes like kyari
Re: Breaking: Abia Governor Rushed To Abuja As The Condition Worsen by Fasindo: 8:36am On Jun 10, 2020
shocked

Seems like God is about to answer the prayer of his deputy.

The same governor that said that Abia is in the bible so covid19 cant enter Abia states now has covid19 nd there is no hospital in Abia to treat him.
The thing holding Africans back is corruption inform of religion.

If his death will bring development nd ease d suffering of Abians so be it.
Re: Breaking: Abia Governor Rushed To Abuja As The Condition Worsen by realstars: 8:41am On Jun 10, 2020
This Is The Hight Of Coronavirus When It Comes To The Comlicated Issues.
Re: Breaking: Abia Governor Rushed To Abuja As The Condition Worsen by Ahahahnn: 9:16am On Jun 10, 2020
Re: Breaking: Abia Governor Rushed To Abuja As The Condition Worsen by Burna440(m): 9:18am On Jun 10, 2020
If you did Good in Abia state
May God use ur good deeds to heal u
Re: Breaking: Abia Governor Rushed To Abuja As The Condition Worsen by kyuniii(m): 10:17am On Jun 10, 2020
Get well soon.
Re: Breaking: Abia Governor Rushed To Abuja As The Condition Worsen by kiddkash(m): 12:04pm On Jun 10, 2020
maybe this is poetic justice

sad
Re: Breaking: Abia Governor Rushed To Abuja As The Condition Worsen by Cuntofjezebel: 1:14pm On Jun 10, 2020
My relation has been unable to go to the hospital because he is owed salary by this ugly man. Oga I don't wish you well, let ur family feel the pain my family and others feel because of your wickedness. You are even fortunate to have Abuja treatment. Rubbish

(1) (Reply)

Anti-france Protest Erupt In Abuja As Shi'ites Burn The French National Flag@hnk / Meet The Man Who Sue God To Court, And See The Judgement Of The Judge. / Nnamdi Kanu To Lay Wreath At IPOB Command In Honor Of Commander Ikoson At 7pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.