Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Real Financial Decisions To Make. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Real Financial Decisions To Make. (349 Views)

Partner With Accounting Services In Melbourne For Better Financial Decisions / Ibukun Awosika: My Decisions At 25 To Become Successful - Video / 5 Money Decisions To Make In Your 20's So You Can Chill In Your 30's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Financial Decisions To Make. by glowingflame7: 5:13am On Jun 10, 2020
Back in 2006, I heard Jimoh Ibrahim say your background is not enough reason for your back to be on the reason. It is your decision. It revolved my worldview. My previous perspective was blaming my past, my parents and my passport.

This "new" insight have greatly changed my orientation and the way I face issues. It has made me see myself beyond the prism of a poor background. We've since made conscious decisions that has seen my family to a better life and changed destinies.

There are many who are still victims of the past. Their background and experience limits them like a bird in a cage. Potential to fly has remained potential and noisy fluttering of wings creating dust.

The key is still in your hands. Your decision determines your destination. If you want to find out more about this decision, dm me for more info.
Re: Real Financial Decisions To Make. by glowingflame7: 9:24pm On Jun 10, 2020
If you do not start that multiple streams of income, side hustle, parttime job or whatever name you call it. You have no one else to blame but you. The real economic effects of the coronavirus pandemic are just starting unfortunately. DM for more info.

(1) (Reply)

Be Proud Of How Hard You're Trying / Need Iphone 11 Pro Or Pro Max / Make Money Online Simple And Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.